gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

The thing about rare mount drops is that it's not random, but the game uses a random number generator for the mounts. I've only done ICC 25HC once, same with Tempest Keep, also, don't forget you may have gotten lucky, I've heard of people who've tried getting Invincible every week since Cata, and still have gotten nada.

exactly.

Don't forget about rumors - take a female gnome, who never was in that dangeon before on your 7th run, equip fishing pool while killing a boss and dont forget roll a dice in a chat until it will roll 1 - and you will certantly have your mount this run ^^

• Brohoof 1

So, gonna be raiding soon, well, normal raiding. I've been gearing up on LFR, and what I've played so far is real fun. I'm at item level 632, and I talked to our guild's raid leader, and he put me on the raid team. I just need to get a day off where I can go and raid  :lol:  LFR has been fun, but it's been a mess, mostly due to lack of communication. Though I'm aware that LFR is supposed to be easy-mode. I have to ask, though, how much harder is Highmaul on normal than on LFR? Are there additional boss mechanics?

If your tanking The Butcher without the knowledge, your gonna have a bad time xD

If your tanking The Butcher without the knowledge, your gonna have a bad time xD

Haha, well it's a good thing I DPS.

I miss the days of Swifty PVP. Now I just return to Outland on my warrior 24/7 - currently trying to gather enough honor to purchase the entire Vengeful Gladiator set as a transmorg.  :P

warrior1.png

Not mine, btw.

(Got to 1:00 for the action)  :proud:

Edited by Guest

So has anybody managed to get any of those rare mount drops? I.E. Invincible, Ashes of Al 'ar?

Quite a few of them, actually.  Started my collection with the Reins of the Raven Lord back when TBC was the current expansion (a month of grinding on my druid for my key to summon that bird...).

From there I snagged the Time-Lost Protodrake as a random encounter when questing around the val'kyr in the mountains.  At that point I decided I'd start hunting up rare mounts.

I got Invincible, and the Ashes.  The white strider, strath horse, etc etc.  About the only ones I'm missing at this point are the promotional/$tore ones, the random statue drop in the desert, and the black beetle from the AQ event (actually missed out on the event back in the day as I was playing on dial-up, and... well... dial-up didn't like having pretty much the whole server in one spot).

So I made this awesome transmog set from MC:

7Fuwl5C.jpg

It's not complete, still need the wristguards and hands, but I really like it, I also added a bright red cloak because it goes well with it, and the sword dropped in Tempest Keep in The Eye, I though it went well with it, too.

Can't wait for my first guild raid next friday, gonna be fun.

I have FINALLY got my rogue to max level :D:D:D

I have a rogue lvl 40, I love playing rogue, sneaking past all the mobs when you don't want to be bothered.

I feel quite powerful and have a fair bit of utility (Also its really fun to go into Warsong Gultch and run back and forth across the map using burst of speed with the flag, annoying everyone xD)

• Brohoof 1

I feel quite powerful and have a fair bit of utility (Also its really fun to go into Warsong Gultch and run back and forth across the map using burst of speed with the flag, annoying everyone xD)

I haven't done any BGs on my rogue yet, because I want to get to 60 first. They were nerfed last xpac, but then they got buffed again this xpac. I can't wait to get to 60, BOS seems like it would be incredibly fun. Speaking of which, the glyph that increases sprint by 30%, does that count towards BOS as well?

So has anybody managed to get any of those rare mount drops? I.E. Invincible, Ashes of Al 'ar?

I managed to get ashes last month. I also run the guild Equestria on Twisting Nether and have the official name Fluttershy with no accents too, just cause i feel like braggin' ;)

• Brohoof 1

Twisting Nether Europe or US?

I managed to get ashes last month. I also run the guild Equestria on Twisting Nether and have the official name Fluttershy with no accents too, just cause i feel like braggin' ;)

I've done TK a few times, but I haven't gotten it yet, I really want it, though the mount I want the most is Invincible, it just looks awesome. I guess I haven't gotten the number yet.

Why Blizzard chooses an RNG system rather than "Fight X boss this many times and you'll get it" Like if it's a 1% drop rate, down the boss 100 times, doesn't drop, it'll drop on the next try.

I got friends which made me start playing WoW all over again. I started enjoying it again to some extent, I havent had much tim setting myself into pvp or pve thought and I feel pretty alone playing so I might just fall out of it again.

Ah, memories.. memories.

Making your way through Gank-el-Thorn Vale was a pain is the ass, lol. But I loved it.  :wub:

Has anyone tried soloing SoO? I imagine it would be insane until the next expansion comes out.

Has anyone tried soloing SoO? I imagine it would be insane until the next expansion comes out.

Me and my pal tried. We failed. We failed so miserably.

Any one here that reads the novels?

I read 'Day of the Dragon'. It's alright, wish the writer was better.