Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching 1x1 idea that involves Ninjas and Samurai Warlords

MintyNinjaPrincess

Okay! So here's the gist of it...

I am using Fluttershy as an example but her role can be replaced by Twilight, or Rarity just as easily with some tweaks. The OC involved can be male or female, and can be played by me or you. I haven't really fleshed the character out, so we can talk about the details later.

Also this would be a Canon x OC pairing, most likely, but if you're not into that it can be converted into a friend-shipping.

Roles include...

--Fluttershy (Or Twilight or Rarity)

--A Ninja-Pony OC

--An Evil Samurai Warlord Pony

--The rest of the Mane 6 (Can be divided up as nececary between us)

--Any number of OCs that may or may not show up later

ANYWAY...

...One night Fluttershy is tending to her animals outside, when a strange pony in a black hood aproaches and asks if her name is Fluttershy. Once she says that that is her name, the pony draws a sword and tries to attack her. She runs, but is eventually cornered because this pony is very agile. But at a crucial moment, they hesitate. They realizes that they can't bring themself to hurt her and starts to lower their blade.

Right about then, one or more of her friends break in and only see a pony with a sword near Fluttershy. They tie up the mysterious pony and demand to know why the pony just tried to assassinate their friend. They tell them that he is not from Equestria, but from the far away land called Nipony. The pony says that they have sworn fealty to a Warlord there, and that they were told to do away with a pony named Fluttershy in Equestria, but he was not told why. ((The real reason is because an oracle predicted that Fluttershy would take away the warlord's power from him.)) The hooded pony is distraught because they nearly killed an obviously innocent pony. They now realize that the warlord that they serve is evil.

The friends soon realize that as soon as the warlord learns that is first assassin failed, he'll simply send another. They aren't sure what to do. Fluttershy then decides to ask for the mysterious ninja-assassin-pony's help, because he knows the warlord best, and can show them the way to Nipony, because this warlord must be stopped. The others object, but Fluttershy trusts this pony. The myserious pony is very greatful, renounces their old master, and pledges that they will protect their new mistress, Fluttershy, with their life.

Also, here's a picture of a Kinono-pony that I drew about a year ago. XD ...Maybe she's the Evil Warlord's mistress? Who knows. I certainly don't.

Posted Image

Edited by MintyNinjaPrincess

._.; You're not mad about before...?

If you're not, then that's fine. I'd be happy to give this a shot. ...I'm heasitant if you plan to insert a ready-made character into the ninja-assassin-pony's role though. I'm not saying it would be a bad idea, but it might be weird if your character isn't already a ninja-pony from a far away land. ^^

Why would I be mad at you you didn't like the idea I proposed so you gracously said no. Plus i left my character's bbackstory ambigous for a reason.

^^ Thank you.

Well, that is rather convinient, isn't it. ...Alright. I think this can work out then. ...Even if his name isn't very japanese. XD

Which mare would you prefer be the one who gets attacked? ...I used Fluttershy as the example, but I think Twilight or Rarity could work too. It's really up to you. I can play any of them easy.

hmm well maybe the next rp we do will do the othjer one so i choose Rarity because hey alittle drama works.

^^ Hah. This should be interesting.

...Come to think of it, in japan they considder paleness to be beutiful. So if Nipponese ponies are anything like that then they'd think Rarity was the most beautiful pony ever. XD

Any other details you think we should work out?

Well am I allowed to curse sometimes because I've been holding back my cursing alot when i joined this forum.

Also I hope you don't mind I ten to rp in first person but if you don't want me to do that I can do third person.

I won't curse that much mostly where it counts trust me i know where to cuss and not to cuss. Any way you saw his character page correct?

Well it is in your signature after all. ^^

Draco O'mally... an odd name for a pony, but names are just names. ...A red pegasus with blonde mane and tail and grey eyes. Is usually a mail carrier. ...He'd probably look good in ninja-garb too. XD

No there is no more we need to discuss after all you have the plot, setting and the romance ready so yeah we are ready.

Well then, I'll go start on the thread then I suppose. I'll need a bit, but it should be up with the first post fairly soon-ish. ^^

Okay, I made the OOC thread, and I wrote a first post, but every time I try to post the first post, it freaks out on me and won't make the thread. :(

The OOC thread is over here by the way... Right here in this awesome link thing right here right here you know. ...yeah. Well. ...At least that part didn't freak out when I tried to make it. *emo corner*

OH WAIT I TOTALLY SPOKE TOO SOON!

Here is the roleplay in all of it's shining glory. It's too bad it gave me such a bad time. <.<

Here.