mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

So I have been playing this on my iPad for a while now and recently I finally got my first ever cell phone. An LG Android Straight-talk. Hmm, Android you say? Well, I guess I will go onto the Google Play store on my iPad while letting the phone charge! I will download the game on on the phone, by using the iPad! Yeah! Yet, this is what I find.

5ad164cc66f9dd219afa5b575e35fef7.jpg

Mmmmmhmmmm.........

*Sigh* Anyways, my username is TheUnlikelyOutcome on Gameloft if anyone wants to add me.

Well you know what they all say, "Some ponies just want to watch the world burn"

In other news, I lost my iPod, so now I cant play... And that my friends is why I cant have nice things

Well I've activated every element except Magic.  Too bad the game is a stingy bitch and only gives you magic shards twice a day at BEST.

from what I have heard the two most expensive shops (hospital and town hall) give Magic shards the most of all the shops. the only issue is that the town hall costs 600 gems and both take a long time to build and collect.

again I am nowhere near this point and am just going off of what I have heard

and my game name is same as here: Sorenwolf

Hay whats up guys? Does anypony know what the last mission is for the game? I want to know so i can get prepared for it. Thanks for whoever says it 

The last mission is just getting Shining Armor to 5 stars. There's just a handful of missions after defeating Nightmare Moon, leveling Shining being the last one. If there's any preparation for this it would be saving enough bits and/or gems to raise him faster. Just letting you know it's a very slow and time consuming grind with very little pay off.

alright.. so i may hvae gotten this thing connected to game loft... so far have attempted to add a couple people from teh list on teh first page... but everyone i looked for has been offline at the time... feel free to add me whenever you might be on - fluttershybroni

Hey I need to get people on my list so I can get Scootaloo.  I already have Rarity and Rainbow Dash so I just need to complete the quests.  (And no money paid so far!)

G-Live ID: LoyalSol

Edited by PonySoul

hey ya'll! I started the iPhone game and I need help with the Scootaloo quest. I play every day,

gameloft id: gryfgrl

I also do the gift all every day!! 

Thanks!!!! :) :) :) :)

My ID is x3z8.

I'm adding everypony right now, but anypony who posts after me should go ahead and add me too!

Maybe I'll finally be able to get the characters that require hearts.....

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the game, looking for some friends! My user name is RiskyBelle.

I got to the point where I can get Scootaloo, but need hearts to do so and didn't know you could also go to friends villages. Looking forward to!

Love from the netherlands

Hey friends! I'm going to try and add most (if not all) of you!

Here's my GL username:

derplordsnuffy

For those of you on my friends list I will gift you all every day if possible. :3

P.S. some chests would be nice too. :)

Edited by Derplordsnuffy

Wow, I think I am so done with this app. Things about it have irked me since I first downloaded it, but this is just the last straw that makes it completely not worth it imho.

I have been so busy lately that I have not been able to play and upon logging in just now I feel as though I have been punished for taking a break. There was not a single spot left open that didn't have a giant rock, parasprite swarm, angry tree, bramble, or other trash item taking up space. I have played many of these type of games before, and not once have I ever felt like I was seriously being punished because life comes before something that should just be a time killer. Most of these games normally seem to just pause when you are away, other than buildings still getting built. I'm fine with parasprites popping up and stuff, but the rate at which they do with how much things cost to get rid of is not cool at all. Even with cheating and having gobs of bits and gems I can't get rid of everything because the rocks cost 16000 each to get rid of and the parasprites are mostly stupid magic ones.

Something pony related should not aggravate me this much. Until GL changes their business model with this app and fixes all the still present bugs in the Android version, I'm done playing. I can't even gift everypony yet without the game crashing on me.  :angry:

• Brohoof 1

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i need alot of friends for a quest for hearts and to get luna u need to complete all quest and my user is 741663 addddd me and me want dash but she cost 90 and how do ya get gems free and i send gifts daily

I started to Wonder Why the Guard Statue and the Ice Sculpture became bits instead of Gems to buy. I bought those 2 with a lot of money that I accumulated so far to complete the quest instead of skipping them.

I don't know why am I giving everypony on my Friend List a gift and I don't get one back. I just need all the Hearts I can get for the Ponies and a chance to Exchange them for Gems on Flim & Flam's Balloon Pop Game.

For those of you Guys (or New People) that didn't add me yet, My GL ID is the same as the Forums name and that reason why is to be more recognizable also can be Seen on the list of the 1st page of this topic.

This game is the biggest crap I have downloaded into my phone, I'm not talking about the content...I'm talking about the software itself...it's extremelly buggy, it ALWAYS freezes and it's a miracle if I don't have to start the game at least 3 times to make it work.

and I have no idea how to get rid of the magic shards parasprites, these are the only parasprites I get for Celestia's sake!!

Hey everyone, the game had a winter update. There is snow everywhere and a whole bunch of new stuff.

Pipsqeak, Teachers Pet, and Bowling Pony r new characters.

Only 2 new shops. A corn stand and a Ice cream store.

Also all kinds of new Decor. Like Snow ponies, Trees, and all kinds of new things.