Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I'm convinced Balloon Pop is not random, as it seems to go long periods not giving out magic shards then it will go through a phase of giving out 6 almost every time.  Giving out ponies naturally is the worst as it gets less and less frequent the more you already have won.

When I had to get the last Balloon Pop pony it must have cost 1000s of gems, it was so bad I thought the game had broken and just wasn't going to give me the last one.

Hearts is particularly lame, as it mostly seems to give you money which is not something that is a problem once you have a lot of shops anyway.  I guess the problem there is I didn't pluck up the courage to sign up for GameLoft and admit I was playing the game to people until I had already a steady income of money in the game, it would have been more useful early on when you struggle for bits.  

I think the hearts Balloon Pop should prioritise element shards though.  It makes sense in the context of the show for a start as hearts are gifts from friends and friends are what the elements of harmony are triggered by.  But hey, why would GameLoft do something like that when there is money to be made from micro-transactions.

Edited by Alexander Atkin

I finally ran into the part of the game where I have to annoy people to get stuff. I need hearts to get Scootaloo and continue on my quest of world domination. I'm Jble260 on GL Live.

• Brohoof 1

I have 109 out of 150 magic shards. I'm getting close to activating the magic element but its taking for ever! Of course I have to ignore the changelings and parasprites. But lately it seems like not even the hospital or the town hall can spare a shard. I can't win them in the hearts ballon pop either. They just keep giving me worthless decoration like another Celestia stauture an ice sculpture heart or a water tower. I have like 18 of those just sitting in my inventory. And even worst the balloon pop in canterlot gives me those! I can't even use the decoration there! But I mange to save 109 and I hide the changelings behind the big canterlot tree decor.

Ever since the Canterlot update I've only been able to accept one heart at a time, then I have to close the social window and reopen it. Anyone else having this problem? It's an issue when you have two hundred hearts to accept!

• Brohoof 1

Ever since the Canterlot update I've only been able to accept one heart at a time, then I have to close the social window and reopen it. Anyone else having this problem? It's an issue when you have two hundred hearts to accept!

Well Everyone else here had that same problem, but there's a way without closing and re-opening the social network. After accepting 1 heart at a time, go back to friends and then inbox and accept the heart and then repeat process till inbox is empty.

As for the canterlot update, It's gonna take me a while to finish 1 quest at a time. I already finished like a few when I 1st started the Quests and now I have to work up my gems just to get observatory and twinkleshine.

also about the changelings, you wanna ignore the ones that requires magic. They can be annoying as Magic Parasprites, but You get the idea and I know how hard these magic shards to come by.

I'm trying to get into the GLive network thing to add friends, but when I go click on it I get a white screen and can't play the game again unless I turn my phone off and back on again. has this happened to anyone else?

Edit: It seems to be working now. I don't know what happened

Edited by Jble

I finally ran into the part of the game where I have to annoy people to get stuff. I need hearts to get Scootaloo and continue on my quest of world domination. I'm Jble260 on GL Live.

What i s your level currently? Mine is something 37 and i am doing pretty well. I am going to add you as soon as i can. Mine GL is: Gemleader. I do not currently need hearts to anything, but just in case, i would take them as many as possible.

• Brohoof 1

Is anyone willing to add me, I_B_Trollin? I really need hearts, but no one else I know is a brony so I have no one to play this game with...

ForeverAloneBlackTextSS.png 

I play this game every morning so I'll gift back.  Hope to see you guys soon. smile.png

So, I'm playing my third attempt at this game really slowly. Gameloft game me some gems thankfully, but no bits so progressing is dialed down. I know all about magic gem parasprites taking ovet, but I am currently overrun with generosity parasprites. I'm just ignoring them until I can activate the harmony stone. My gl name is same as my name here for anyone who wants to add me. My friends list hasn't loaded in weeks, but when it does I will gift!

Is anyone willing to add me, I_B_Trollin? I really need hearts, but no one else I know is a brony so I have no one to play this game with...

img-1416107-1-ForeverAloneBlackTextSS.pn 

I play this game every morning so I'll gift back.  Hope to see you guys soon. img-1416107-2-smile.png

If you want to get some friends, please: tell us what is your gameloft name. I don't have very often iPad 2 internet on connection, but i still wanna add you.

If you want to get some friends, please: tell us what is your gameloft name. I don't have very often iPad 2 internet on connection, but i still wanna add you.

Sorry, I should have made my username more clear instead of just shoving it into my post, lol.

My username is I_B_Trollin

Hope to play with you soon :)

• Brohoof 1

aaa so i really need to get scootaloo but i only have 28 heart agg darn this game!!

would anyone mind adding me? my username is bananacreamsicle

i gift back 8)

Crud, so, I beat Luna, but she's not in my inventory. Any ideas as to how I can get her? GL doesn't answer any emails. This game is so full of glitches....

Oh great, I'm doing great in terms of bits, gems I can't get until I cover every 2x2 square in my Ponyville. And now it looks weird so I spend even more bits to redecorate/rearrange. BTW for tips and some things you may not know add me and we can discuss this in private(I don't want it to spead so quickly). In fact if anypony is interested add me and I'll make a pm conversation between everyone who wants it

(edited)

I have 109 out of 150 magic shards. I'm getting close to activating the magic element but its taking for ever! Of course I have to ignore the changelings and parasprites. But lately it seems like not even the hospital or the town hall can spare a shard. I can't win them in the hearts ballon pop either. They just keep giving me worthless decoration like another Celestia stauture an ice sculpture heart or a water tower. I have like 18 of those just sitting in my inventory. And even worst the balloon pop in canterlot gives me those! I can't even use the decoration there! But I mange to save 109 and I hide the changelings behind the big canterlot tree decor.

I've been stuck on this one part of the game since I got to it because 1) money is tight with me at the moment and 2) 600 gems? Are you freaking serious?

~~~~~~~

Anybody else love how just because you have shards there has to be like...5 of the same changeling but of ONE SINGLE COLOR and they hide in corners of the near-unseen parts of the map? This shit's ridiculous. I understand the extension of longevity of a game due to a huge expansion, but I've spent so many shards I'm actually running low (on Loyalty mostly) thanks to them appearing.

Worst off, the update screwed with the heart gifting (I haven't been able to gift a single friend once since it started) and you can only get one heart at a time before they all disappear.

AND WHO THE HOOF IS MARCELINE SMITH ANYWAY?! Why is she on all of the scrolls when you collect a heart? gah!

Edited by MrHaru
  • Brohoof 1

No, I can't believe it. My game something happened, I have to start over. My 600k+ Bits, my 100 gems, all gone. Oh god no no, why?! I have to get Scootaloo and Filthy Rich or whatever that a-holes name is again. I was suppose to get Dashie. Y U DO DIS GAME?! Y???!!!! D:

(edited)

Crud, so, I beat Luna, but she's not in my inventory. Any ideas as to how I can get her? GL doesn't answer any emails. This game is so full of glitches....

You are only meant to report issues via Customer Care in the game itself and "Princess Luna does not appear in the inventory" is in the list of Known Issues presented in there.  If you are ignoring that and selecting "My problem is not listed as a known issue" or bypassing entirely by e-mailing them directly, its no shocker they ignored you.

Anybody else love how just because you have shards there has to be like...5 of the same changeling but of ONE SINGLE COLOR and they hide in corners of the near-unseen parts of the map?

I have reported the changelings being right at the corners of the screen problem, so they are aware of that.

What annoys me is just how long it takes them to fix minor bugs like that which have a major issue on game play.  All they need to do is increase how far you can scroll the map or decrease the area of the map the changelings can appear in, I can't imagine it being very hard to code.

Then there is also the long standing annoyance that when you have levelled up the main pony of a household then when another pony in that house is read to play with it still takes you to the main pony.  It makes no sense to do that in the first place when there are more than one pony in the house, it should bring up the list of ponies for that house like it does when you tap a house and a pony ISN'T ready to play with.  Yet, there is no indication they will even be making that change at all, its just something we have to put up with.

Edited by Alexander Atkin

Some of these long, yet popular, posts really need a cleanup...

GrimCW via Facebook for my game, not sure i ever added gameloft.. i'll have to check..

(edited)

Hello everypony tried to make a topic like this but got redirected here lol i should have tried to find this first oh well my name in mlp gameloft game is bronyman03 no caps whatsoever also its in GL lets help each other out and i seriously need the help i had to restart all over again cuz of a parasprite infestation and not having enough rare shards to get rid of them and i also had an update problem!!

Edited by blindman02

The Parasprite Swarm would've been Gone after you got the Canterlot Update. I know the Magic Parasprites can be annoying If you're trying to Unlock the Element of Magic including the Magic Changelings as well.

I'm starting to think that I haven't seen more than 1 Magic Changeling in my Canterlot. I find it to be a rare Occasion these days.

I don't know what's going on with Gameloft Live and The Social Network. It's hard for us to gift each other the hearts, and accepting 1 at a time, and Leaving Treasure Boxes in ponyville (or canterlot) and sometimes I'm having a hard time getting back on gameloft live.

127 out of 150 magic shards attained! So close. I still need to get shining armor and cadence man there price is ridiculous! Got be patent they have to go on sale a gain some time until them I'm going to keep saving my shards. I get about 5 to 6 a day. So that's good I remember when I started this game you were lucky to get two a week lol.

(edited)

i just started playing it a week ago

if you want add me or want friends my name is Ruby_Moon

any one past this game yet or still going i have to get the brides maids for the wedding

Edited by Ruby_Moon