Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I'm appealing to the herd for some help - I need Scootaloo and you all know what that means. I'm sitting at level 59 and haven't received any quests since around 46-48 or so. I just kept going thinking that eventually I would trigger another quest path but nothing so far.

Scootaloo is the only quest in the dropdown and I think that means I can't progress without getting her. I play constantly and will do my best to gift everyone every day so please add me:

Ancient_Brony

Thanks Everypony!

Got the Easter update. Still no new quest :( sucky! Really was hoping for that. The decorations are weak. And the new pony is just a recolored Rarity. I don't really want her. Disappointing update.

Is the Easter update just for ios like the St. Patrick's was? Just wondering because us android users didn't get the 10gem special on the balloon pop. Well at least I didn't.

I heard android users got the canterlot update is that true? Someone on my Facebook said they got a whole bunch of new canterlot stuff. Maybe you have to manually update this one If your and andriod user.

Well us iOS users have to wait for the canterlot update. I'm pretty sure it's not that far off, but my Hunch tells me it could be on April 21st or before. I know there's no exact date on these updates, but we'll see what's gonna happen. We only get the mini-updates through seasons and holidays such as winter, hearts & Hooves, st. patricks, and easter (or spring).

Well it looks like my hard work in the game might have been the victim of a iOS bug. sad.png

The game on my iPad has been constantly crashing on startup since last week and I've had to download the Android version on my Samsung Galaxy S3 just to give out hearts and accept friend requests. 

I got to the highest level of the game, unlocked Rainbow Dash and had a great Ponyville all set up. All of that for the time being is gone.

That means for now I'm back to square one until Gameloft release a patch in the App Store, but by this point I'm already dreading the worst case of the entire game having to be reset, but I'm already looking for a new tablet with Android like a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. 

(Sighs).....it's back to the drawing board as they would say. 

Ok, so today I got the Canterlot Wedding update! Woohoo! Fyi, you get 2 balloon pops - 1 in Ponyville & 1 in Canterlot. They also reduced the "another pop" to 2 gems on the free pop which is great. There are tons of new ponies & it seems the St.Patrick's & Easter/Rarity look-a-like pony have been added for those of us who couldn't get them before. So....better late than never!

• Brohoof 1

*sighs* Why can't this game be more user friendly on Android phones? The game has constantly played slow on my Samsung Xcover and it even occasionally turned completely off my phones sounds. All of them, forcing me to shut my phone off.

Now that the Canterlot Wedding update came and was loaded, the game is even slowed than before. ... Though now it seems my phone can't load the game at all. The loading bar on the loading screen keeps showing empty and never starts to fill up. It did this the first time I started the game after the update, but it did fill up that time. I'm starting to regret having that game on my phone.

Well it's a good thing I'm prepared for the next update. I have over a mil bits and I haven't spend them on expansions just yet. at least i can get to spend more money on the canterlot stuff on the next update which I'm looking Forward to.

Edited by KirbyFluttershy

Great, after the Canterlot update my game won't open anymore. dry.png I've always had some problems with the app (crashing when closing the ad, not saving, not being able to connect to social networks and visit friends) but at the moment it just crashes after the loading screen.

I finally saved up 100 bits and got Fancypants, and I haven't checked out the Canterlot update yet.  I should get on that, I'm interested on the new stuff they added.  Also, does anyone else find the Rarity recolor the put in for Easter ugly?  Those colors just don't work on a Rarity model, and it hurts me more because Rarity is my favorite pony.  Anyway, I'm off to check out the new update and save up gems to buy Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1

Howdy all!

Havent got any updates & im on level 37. (OtakuBrony1 is my GL handle BTW)

Been saving my bits & hearts but gems are hard to come by (Want to get Rarity & Sweetie Belle)

Man its a bummer not having the update.

sad.png

See ya!

Add me please! Foxshadowp

I'm not a big fan of the rarity recolor... but I bought her anyway. Another pony to put to work. I was hoping for something a little more.... i dunno, fluffy.

I just bought the last heart purchaseable pony! Thanks to all of y'all! Now I'm trying to decide whether to save them in case there are more ponies you by with hearts in the update that's coming soon to the iOS. Or spend the extra on the the ballon pop And try to get some magic shards (i only have 31) and gems. Hmm any Insight?

Everyone please add me! I need some hearts to finish a couple of missions I am currently stuck on! My name is Emily McCurdy and my Gameloft Live account name is EmiPikaPi. Please and thank you! smile.png*Brohoof!*

• Brohoof 1

I'm a half a millionaire on this game, but I'm completely stuck. The game wants me to buy Soarin', which costs 250 gems, or you can get him on the balloon pop game which is completely rigged. I'm just about to give up on this game, if gameloft is trying to fleece me of my money. 

I'm a 2.7 millionaire with all the mane six, all my dark spots alight, and I'm also stuck on the Soarin quest to welcome Rainbow Dash, who I already have. you can get Soarin in the BPG?! How?! I thought it was gem only.

If they ever make a bits to gem converter (which they SHOULD), I would finally be able to beat this stupid quest. This is worse than scootaloo...

• Brohoof 1

I don't know what's going with my App because it's been crashing on me Recently so I'm not sure how many of you guys are having the same problem as me even though It's hard for me to get back on.my app to collect my bonuses, money, shards, and hearts.

I'm level 51 on this game. My gameloft live username is Squadalah (Google it) and I need a lot of hearts. But still, it's a good game.

• Brohoof 1

My friends list has been broken since the last update - I assume others on iOS are having the same problem? It will search forever, then have nobody on the list.