Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Founding of Equestria (RP thread)

Cherry Blossom

Flame Dancer smiled. Just what I wanted. He thought. There is no need to panic. Flame said descending from the cloud.

Just want to ask what you are doing here. He had his hoof ready to pull out his Katana. also... please dont try anything stupid, Commander Hurricane will be rather displeased... if you were to be dead. He said to Flame Runner.

Flame Runner growled, seeing that his cover of sleep had been blown, and was detected by another presence. Throwing the sleeping bag off of himself, he stood up, realizing that his new "guest" was a Pegasus, hovering toward the ground toward him, a watchful eye on his face.

He had vivid primary colors in his tail, the yellow and orange streaks standing out from the rest of the forest. It wasn't much of a camouflage, Runner noted to himself.

Giving a small smirk at the Pegasus, Runner replied, "Just having a small nap before daybreak. Shame that you had to disturb it."

I suppose so, My apologies. My name is ( Inigo Montoya you killed my father, Prepare to die.) Flame Dancer... General Flame, if you want to get fancy. Now tell me, What are you doing camping out in pegasus territory ? He asked, landing several feet away from Flame Runner.

"Pah! You ask the wrong questions." said Cumulus, "We need not treat him as an equal. The reason he was born so ugly is because his creator wanted us to know that he was inferior. Tell me, mud pony, what is one good reason that we should not arrest you now, forcefully if necessary?"

Edited by Pretty Koenma
  • Brohoof 1

Flame looked at Cumulus with an annoyed look on his face. All in good time Cumulus, Now hold your tongue. He looked back at Flame Runner. Forgive my friend. Now tell me, Earth Pony, why are you trespassing in Pegasus territory. He asked, Pulling out his Katana and keeping it at the ready.

• Brohoof 1

Kicking a cloud of dust over the campfire, Runner listens to the two ponies argue with each other behind him, playing a perfect example of Good Pony, Bad Pony. The dust settles and eliminates the small flame still residing, leaving only hot coals, red-hot embers within the dark, crumbly rocks, a small sign that life still existed within it.

Turning to the one who addressed himself as General Flame, surprisingly with the exact same first name as him, he responded, seeing a respectable pony, unlike his friend with the blue mane. "I'm Captain Flame, Runner for short. I currently represent the Earth Ponies as ambassador of the Earthly Kingdom."

Walking past the Pegasus, Runner then meets eye to eye with the second Pegasus, responding to his comments with, "We may not have your silly little wingboners," Runner says as he flicked a hoof against his wings. ", but I haven't heard of any Earth Ponies starving now, have I?"

• Brohoof 2

Funny, We share the same first name.

You seem to be forgetting that there are two of us and only one of you... also, you are unarmed so I suggest you come with me and Cumulus back to the city. He said. Also, please dont try anything stupid, As I said before Commander hurricane would prefer you alive. Flame smiled at the pony. I will give you one chance to come quietly. He said, holding out his hoof for Flame Runner to take.

• Brohoof 1

As Windscar moves through the trees she sees some EP's taking food and supplies to a cave outside of town. So this is what they are going. Hiding their food in the caves. That must be why our rations from them have been so low. Ill be sure to tell CB. As she leaves the woods....

Surge fallowed the pegasus into the woods. He sees her spying on their plans. I knew they could not be trusted. Not only did they take our Captain, but now they are trying to spy on our plans. Well ill deal with her. He fallows her to the edge of the woods and....

WS feels something jump on her and pin her to the ground. Ahhhhh...Who the hell are you? Get the buck off of me! Not till you tell me who sent you. Why are you here? WS hits him with one of her wings and gets him off. How dare you touch me you earth wretch. And what makes you think i would tell you any of this. Takes to the skies. but Surge jumps through the trees to get high enough to grab on to her. Get your flank back down here! Im not done with you yet! Surge then hits a nerve in her back that makes her wings seize up. Ahhhhh! You bastard what did you do to me!! They both fall out of the sky and land in a clearing. They hit the ground hard and roll through the dirt. They both pull themselves to their hooves. WS shake her body off. This is so uncouth. A creature of the sky touching the filth of the ground. How dare you bring me down here. Well now you can fight like a real pony. Pulls out two hoof blades and stands in a fighting stance. I hope you know how to fight. Or else you just might die this day. I may be a flyer but i am also a fighter. Sword extends out the end of her wing. Now shall we. Ladies first. The two clash in the wood. Surge had the upper hoof due to this being his fighting grounds. WS was holding her own but was nothing without her flight. They lock blades.....Your not half bad.....For a pegasus...And your just what i thought you would be. Martin said you were a good fighter. And he was right. Swinging at his legs and gets a cheep shot in. But i see all your week points...Ahhhh....Nice shot...But you got nothing on me out here. Jumps into the trees and is camouflaged in the brush. WS looks around trying to find him. His voice echos through the trees. So you thought you could stop me....in my own backyard. Hahahahaha....You poor damn fool. This is my stomping ground. And you...Jumps out of the tree and pins her to the ground. He ties her wings to her body and wraps her hooves up. Are out of your element. And on the ground....Im a fighting god. You think you've won? you got nothing. You crap ass village will fall to the Pegasus. And your people will become our slaves. Surge throws he against a tree and puts his blade to her neck. Well thats what you think? But you want to know what i see? I see a possible means of trade now. Unless your just some grunt worker back at your home. WS spits in his face and says nothing. Surge wipes his face and puts her on his back and takes back to the village. But before they reach town WS calls out to CB. CB!!! RUN!!! RUN AWAY BEFORE THEY GET YOU TOO!! i hope she could hear me. She thought to herself. Just then Surge flips her over his shoulder....Your quite the loudmouth arnt ya. Time to fix that. He ties he mouth shut. And walks back into town.

Edited by Diehard

Sapphire went up to the training room. She quickly called for a squad of unicorns to ready for a scouting mission. "Bring only essentials, we need to be as quiet and quick as possible." She ordered them.

The ponies nodded and went to get ready.

Sapphire went out and started to look for a specific pony. She approached a guard. "Have you seen Snowy Fields?" She asked him.

"I saw him go out on patrol Ma'am." The guard replied.

Sapphire went out to look for Snowy. As she started to look around she heard a sound come from nearby. She turned to see a Snowy pointing his spear towards a pegasus and a unconscious unicorn next to them. Sapphire held her spear and stepped next to Snow. "What happened here?" She asked him spear at the ready.

• Brohoof 1

Snowy Fields looked behind him to find Sapphire. "Ma'am, I was patrolling the exterior of the city and saw a Pegasus landing over here. While searching for the Pegasus I found Lemon, a recruit for the Guard, and this Pegasus laying next to each other. I think Lemon needs medical attention right away. I'm not sure why this pegasus is next to her though. As far as I know she hates the Earth and Pegasi ponies. What do you want me to do Ma'am?"

Snowy turned his attention back to the Pegasus and prodded her with the blunt end of the spear. "I said get up."

Sapphire looked at the pegasus. "Check her for weapons, I'll carry Lemon." She told Snowy. "Unusual spear, not standard issue. Where did you get it?" She asked Snowy, she then realized her spear was not standard issue either. Sapphire's spear was specially made to accommodate her enchanted gems. The one on the spear at the moment was a dark blue aquamarine. Sapphire went to check on Lemon but still held her spear, just in case the pegasus tried to attack.
  • Brohoof 1

(OOC: For the spear that he got from Syline, Snowy has to summon it. However his normal spear is a winged spear and I doubt that that is the standard issue spear)

"It was my Fathers. It's nothing too special. Just a bit more defensive than normal spears. But I'm sure you know that." Snowy said as checked the mare for weapons. "It looks like she's unarmed. I don't see anything. All she has on her is the black suit and the ribbon in her mane."

Sapphire helped Lemon up. "Double check, you can't be to careful with pegasi." She ordered Snowy. She put Lemon on her back and carried her weight. Sapphire then made some fire with her magic to keep them warm. "Is the pegasus even conscious?" She asked Snowy.

Martin snapped out of his trance "Yeah... yeah that'd be a good idea" he stood up, maybe too quickly, and scratched the back of his head "So, us, I guess we should be going now right?" he blushed a bit as he started to walk out of the room, his new shoes clanking against the stone floor "I'm gonna' have to fix that" he mumbled to himself.

"No worries, Martin. I'll be standing by in case there is an emergency mission needed."

She laughed at her joke, then started walking after Martin, locking all the doors that needed to be locked.

Surge looked to the mare...What do you mean forgotten? Last i checked you were given the task of making sure the crop would be spread out evenly. But if you want to be more useful do feel free to help the others....No wait...I have a better idea. I want you and our town botanists to go and find some poison joke plants. They should not have died off yet. It will come in handy if the other breeds try anything.

He flushed, "I, um, gather my herbs from the Everfree, but there are a few that I grow because of their importance in my medicine. I probably could make poisons. And you look very nice, and your muscles are a testimate to your work," he said, tapping one of her legs, "Your muscle structure is simply slim, fast reaction. Not bulky, power muscles."

She blushed when he tapped her leg.

"It's mostly because while I do 'work' on a farm, it isn't much... some days, I just train in case I feel like I went to join the army. But my farm does need the bit of extra help every now and then."

Then she heard Surge's words, and blushed a bit more.

"So.. I guess that means we're to go out to the forest with some other ponies..."

He sighed, grumbling, "Now I'm getting noticed and he wants me too go do my job with other ponies. *Uniteligble grumbling*." He gestured, "Come on, the poison joke plants aren't to far from the forest edge, but I have to go home and grab a few things first." He shifted his backpack and walked off towards the Everfree.

• Brohoof 1

He sighed, grumbling, "Now I'm getting noticed and he wants me too go do my job with other ponies. *Uniteligble grumbling*." He gestured, "Come on, the poison joke plants aren't to far from the forest edge, but I have to go home and grab a few things first." He shifted his backpack and walked off towards the Everfree.

"What's wrong with that..? What's wrong with doing your job with other pones..?"

She followed him, trying to stay by his side but not too close; too close, and it would seem awkward. After all, they did just meet.

"I don't want to sound ignorant, but... um... is there anything I should not do around the plant..?"

"I don't like working with other ponies. It's a personal preference, mostly because somepony ends up getting hurt from it. And spending time with me tends to hurt your social image. I find that a lot of ponies care about that. As for the poison joke plants, you'll be fine as long as you don't touch it. That's why I have to go home quick, grab some gloves. I also want to see if I have any. It works well when it's concentrated into a liquid." They reached the edge of the Everfree and went in.

• Brohoof 2

"I don't like working with other ponies. It's a personal preference, mostly because somepony ends up getting hurt from it. And spending time with me tends to hurt your social image. I find that a lot of ponies care about that. As for the poison joke plants, you'll be fine as long as you don't touch it. That's why I have to go home quick, grab some gloves. I also want to see if I have any. It works well when it's concentrated into a liquid." They reached the edge of the Everfree and went in.

"And so if you work alone, you won't feel responsible if somepony gets hurt..."

She knew that feeling, having all the workers on her big farm. She left the 'social image' situation out of the question because she felt like if she asked why, she would begin digging into his personal life.

"So, gloves... but... ok, I think I can wait here..."

He went into the Everfree and came back after a solid ten minutes. He had to pairs of green gloves, along with an empty pouch. He handed the pouch and a pair of gloves to the pony who still hadn't introduced herself. "We gotta go in there to get this stuff, so follow me closely."

• Brohoof 1

He went into the Everfree and came back after a solid ten minutes. He had to pairs of green gloves, along with an empty pouch. He handed the pouch and a pair of gloves to the pony who still hadn't introduced herself. "We gotta go in there to get this stuff, so follow me closely."

"All right."

She didn't want to cause any trouble, so she decided to follow Velnir's words as he had said them. And then she remembered that she still hadn't introduced herself to him. She almost face-hoofed.

"I'm so sorry; I didn't introduce myself. Where are my manners? I'm Shelby.."

((OOC: Is it ironic I'm wearing my Shelby shirt today? :lol:))

He smiled faintly, "A pleasure to meet you." He pulled out a pouch of his own, and took out his knife. He cut through some foliage and stared at a patch of the flower. "Not really sure why he wants this. It's practically harmless, other than being irritating, and a bit stubborn to cure." He started picking them by grasping the stem and pulling.

• Brohoof 1

He smiled faintly, "A pleasure to meet you." He pulled out a pouch of his own, and took out his knife. He cut through some foliage and stared at a patch of the flower. "Not really sure why he wants this. It's practically harmless, other than being irritating, and a bit stubborn to cure." He started picking them by grasping the stem and pulling.

She begin imitating his movements; picking up the stem, pulling upwards, and putting the whole flower in the bag. She was careful not to touch the flower itself.

"Would that be the point, though? Irritate the others until they have to give in to our demands..?"

"There is always atleast two ways to do something. Take this poison joke," he said, "I could pull it from the stem, as usual, or I could dig up the roots. It is easier to pull it from the stem, the poison joke root system is complex. In the same way, we can deal with Pegasi and Unicorns. We all need each other, right? And we don't like it. The easiest short term thing is to go to war. But war is never good for anypony. Let me demonstrate with the same poison joke analogy; this is war," He stomped on a poison joke flower, "Most ponies don't wear metaphorical gloves. So the poison joke would strike back. However, if I were to boil this in wild garlic, parselly, and clover, while adding rock salt, it would actually speed up healing in small cuts. That is called negotiations, for this metaphor. If negotiations break down, like, I run out of garlic, then the poison joke can't help me. And so war breaks out." His pouch was full, so he looked over to watch Shelby's reaction.

• Brohoof 2

"There is always atleast two ways to do something. Take this poison joke," he said, "I could pull it from the stem, as usual, or I could dig up the roots. It is easier to pull it from the stem, the poison joke root system is complex. In the same way, we can deal with Pegasi and Unicorns. We all need each other, right? And we don't like it. The easiest short term thing is to go to war. But war is never good for anypony. Let me demonstrate with the same poison joke analogy; this is war," He stomped on a poison joke flower, "Most ponies don't wear metaphorical gloves. So the poison joke would strike back. However, if I were to boil this in wild garlic, parselly, and clover, while adding rock salt, it would actually speed up healing in small cuts. That is called negotiations, for this metaphor. If negotiations break down, like, I run out of garlic, then the poison joke can't help me. And so war breaks out." His pouch was full, so he looked over to watch Shelby's reaction.

She had just filled up her pouch. His explanation made complete sense; she just thought for a moment, trying to poke around with it and see if it had holes or if there was some way to discuss it further, as she liked to do.

"So, by your definition, and by simply knowing, negotiations are fragile, like very thin glass... Which means we need to get it right the first time so war does not break out. But I have a feeling that war will come among us three species very soon..."

• Brohoof 1

He nodded, "Poison joke and caves. I think that would be an accurate assumption. We're trying to make sure we win, but why are we fighting in the first place? I think it's because we're not exporting as much food. There have been wars over less, but all war ends the same." He grimly smashed another flower and twisted his hoof. The result was a crushed flower.

• Brohoof 2