Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Founding of Equestria (RP thread)

Cherry Blossom

"Stormcloud, I don't want to hear anything.. I repeat, anything, about what just happened! Do you understand?"

She seemed close to him, and at least a bit pissed off.

"Damn right I was!"

She turned back to Martin.

"Sorry. Now, let me show you were I can have you help us more..."

Martin was a little startled by how aggressive Greylight had been with Stormcloud. It gave him a quick reminder of exactly who he was dealing with here, but that didn't make him any less attracted to her. He trotted off with her through Pegalopolis making sure he didn't walk too close to her to give any of the other civilians any ideas. He found it a little tricky to walk like he was accustom to; walking on a cloud was a lot like walking on a waterbed on top of a giant pillow on top of a trampoline floating in the Ocean... but he was getting used to it. Despite the difficulty, Martin kept pace with Greylight to wherever she was taking him "Help you more?... like where?..."
  • Brohoof 1

Flame smiled. I'm afraid not. He said, pulling a torch and a rather complex looking key from the wall then lighting the torch.

Your cell is farther into the cave... Listen, You seem like a nice pony. I know that sounds like allot coming from a Pegasai general who acts all tough but... Please don't give me a reason to kill you.

After they had gotten a little further into the cave Flame opened the door to a medium sized cell with a small bed in the corner and a large bucket of water. Also, This cave goes on for miles, so if you somehow escape... well you saw the entrance its just a cliff, if you try going deeper you will get lost and probably die. I will come back with the commander later. Until then, Don't get any idea's these locks are very difficult to pick. Flame Pushed Runner into the cell and locked the door, He then put the key in his saddle bag and flew back out of the cave towards Pegalopolis.

(OOC: To make it easier I am going to call Flame Runner, Runner so are names dont get mixed up.)

Edited by Flame Dancer

(edited)

Cherry Blossom nodded at Vinyl Blade and just stared at all of them. She was freezing and it seemed like they didn't care at all. Cherry Blossom wrapped herself in her wings to stay warm and it helped well. "E-Excuse me please, but w-would you tell me about this 'assignment'? C-Could I also borrow another blanket?"

Edited by Cherry Blossom

Runner chuckled as he examined the lock, pretty sophisticated compared to many others he's seen. Being the earth pony that he was, he was pretty uneducated with lockpicking. All he has was his basic training from his commander. But, one thing he noticed, it wasn't enchanted. At least it wouldn't be impossible, Runner thought.

He felt a powerful push from behind him as he stumbled in the cell, turning behind him to look at the pegasus when he locked the door after him. Runner then responded, saying, "I intend to see him in the morning. We'll have quite a lot to talk about... After all, you just jailed the ambassador for the Earth Kingdom."

Seeing the flame from Dancer's torch fade away in the darkness, toward the direction of the entrance of the cave, Runner suddenly felt vulnerable. If there was somepony in front of him, poised with a weapon at his throat, he wouldn't see him. His eyes needed time adjusting to the surroundings around him, but for the moment, he was blind. Sticking his hooves in front of him, he moved along the walls of the cell, trying not to trip over and faceplant.

Finding a small corner of the cell, giving up on finding the bed he saw just a few minutes ago, he curled himself up in a ball, his head resting on the cold cave floors. He soon found himself drifting away, the realms of his dreams sucking him away once again...

Vinyl nodded and stepped out for a moment. She returned with a extra really super fluffy blanket and handed it to the shivering Pegasus. She sat back down on the cushioned chair. "I don't know many details about the assignment. Anyway, what we're you doing in unicorn territory?"

"I-I was only going to help an unconscious Unicorn. She looked like she was freezing to death so I gave her my beanie and sweater." Cherry Blossom started feeling sleepy again, but it esd probably for the best that she got some more rest. She immediately fell asleep as she got comfotable with the fluffy blanket.

((OOC: Sorry, but I have to go to bed now. Goodnight.))

• Brohoof 1

Surge kept pacing. He did not know what was running through his mind. In thought. Ok Surge pull yourself together. It was just bad judgment. You had a moment of weakness. Yea thats all. No cause i dont get weak. I know what ill do. Ill just punish her more. No thats not right....I cant do that again.....sigh......im getting tired. But i guess i should feed her first. Surge went to his stock pile of foods from the harvest. Surge may have been the most ruthless pony in town, but that was only matched by his culinary skills. After a few minutes Surge returned to Windscar's cell. She turned and looked at him. Oh....so you come back to break my wings again? Well this time you wont get me without a fight. She stood in a fighting stance ready for anything. Surge just slid her try in. WS looked at it and all the fruits and vegetables on it. She looked back at him as he walks off. Eat....You'll need to keep your strength up. Lights out in an hour. She looks back at the food. You put poison in this didnt you? Answer me! He closes his door. WS sniffs the food and licks it to see if it taste funny. the only thing she can taste is flavor. Oh my god this is delicious. It taste so much better that the crops we grow. And the food is so big and flavorful. And if this is food.....What have we been eating?

• Brohoof 1

Sapphire ordered several guards to chase after the fleeing pegasus. She knew it was no use, pegasi are almost impossible to catch if they are not restrained.

She turned to one of her officers. "You, I want you to double the guards on patrol, we cannot have some unauthorized ponies sneaking around our base." She instructed as the guard saluted and went to carry out the order.

She quickly got everypony needed and met up at the barracks. Sapphire picked up several saddlebags and distributed them to the squad of unicorns that were waiting for her there. They quickly set out towards earth pony territory.

(OOC Everypony that is coming is here already.)

• Brohoof 4

Snowy Fields saluted and fell in line behind Sapphire. After leaving the city Snowy sped up to walk next to Sapphire. "Commander are we going deep into Earth Pony territory or are we just checking the borders?"Snowy asked her. "If we're going deeper into their territory I would like to check if they are hoarding food."

"Only a few of us will be going past the borders the rest would wait as a back up team on our side in case things go awry. Yes, we are going to see if they are hoarding food." She replied to Snowy as the continued their walk towards the border of the unicorn territory.

Snowy nodded his head. "That's good." snowy looked behind him to see if anypony was close enough to be listening. Most of the soldier were talking to each other. None seemed to be paying attention to the two of them. "Well since we are out of the city....how are things Sapphire?"

(OOC: I'm posting from my phone, which always unsubscribes me from the RP. so could you quote me when you respond please)

• Brohoof 1

Stormcloud sighed with relief, saying, "Yes ma'am. Just tell me what to do."

Velnir smiled, "I know ponies who would consider such things as this criminal, and what you just said heresy. However, I agree. It's actually the best possible outcome in this situation. Maybe we'll finally stop torturing ponies," he said wistfully.

"Wait, did Martin torture ponies as well..? Because it seems like Surge is nothing like Martin and that Martin wouldn't torture ponies.."

"There is so much that you miss when you are rich..."

Martin was a little startled by how aggressive Greylight had been with Stormcloud. It gave him a quick reminder of exactly who he was dealing with here, but that didn't make him any less attracted to her. He trotted off with her through Pegalopolis making sure he didn't walk too close to her to give any of the other civilians any ideas. He found it a little tricky to walk like he was accustom to; walking on a cloud was a lot like walking on a waterbed on top of a giant pillow on top of a trampoline floating in the Ocean... but he was getting used to it. Despite the difficulty, Martin kept pace with Greylight to wherever she was taking him "Help you more?... like where?..."

"We'll, if you can invented boots like that, you can probably invented many more things. We have a workshop that I'll let you work in."

She turned to Stormcloud.

"For now, go guard the most recent prisoner. Or sign some paperwork or something. No, prisoner first."

Sapphire ordered several guards to chase after the fleeing pegasus. She knew it was no use, pegasi are almost impossible to catch if they are not restrained.

She turned to one of her officers. "You, I want you to double the guards on patrol, we cannot have some unauthorized ponies sneaking around our base." She instructed as the guard saluted and went to carry out the order.

She quickly got everypony needed and met up at the barracks. Sapphire picked up several saddlebags and distributed them to the squad of unicorns that were waiting for her there. They quickly set out towards earth pony territory.

(OOC Everypony that is coming is here already.)

"Ma'am, how long, do you think, until they find out we are here..?"

Fire Blade looked around him, and was trying to make himself think he was not the only rookie on this mission under Sapphire.

((OOC: yes, I just posted replying to issues in the three different races.))

• Brohoof 3

Snowy nodded his head. "That's good." snowy looked behind him to see if anypony was close enough to be listening. Most of the soldier were talking to each other. None seemed to be paying attention to the two of them. "Well since we are out of the city....how are things Sapphire?"

(OOC: I'm posting from my phone, which always unsubscribes me from the RP. so could you quote me when you respond please)

(OOC Yeah, that's why I don't post with my phone.)

"Things are fine, thank you for asking." Sapphire replied. She then sighed. "You know sometimes I feel like the other ponies here think I'm unapproachable, you are the first pony in some time to ask me 'how are things.' Thanks." Sapphire added in a softer tone.

She then noticed Fire ask her a question. "The plan is that we won't be found. I wouldn't worry to much." Sapphire replied to Fire in her normal tone.

• Brohoof 3

Syormcloud nodded and flew off towards the mountain. Along the way he stopped for his equipment. When he got there, he started looking for somepony to give him directions.

Velnir shook his head, "Martin never tortured other ponies himself, but he was the one who told us to do it. He used to come in afterwords and question prisoners personally." He frowned, "He could be very demanding."

Aelicine re-entered the room when she was sure the pegasus was gone. Cherry Blossom was asleep again, so she sat.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Cherry Blossom was still sound asleep, unlike a few hours ago where she constantly woke up and fell asleep. She rolled over onto the other side of the bed, facing away from Aelicine, Vinyl Blade, and maybe others she wasn't aware of. She was having her usually nightmares she she fidgeted around a little and even rolled off the cell bed. Surprisingly Cherry Blossom was still asleep, alongside her constant gentle, breathing.

Edited by Cherry Blossom
  • Brohoof 1

Aelicine walked over to Cherry quickly. She took her pulse; the racing heart beat and the restless movements, including falling out of the cot, suggested a nightmare. She put a hoof on her forhead and a silver-white moon appeared on Cherry's forehead, then melted in to attempt to change the dream into a beautiful night stroll under the moon. The rest of the blood on her hoof evaporated.

• Brohoof 2

(Is Allie going to die of blood loss? She's using quite a bit lately.)

"You're welcome....Well...sadly being a leader is like that. Everypony thinks you're unapproachable because they think you're better then they are. Or at least that's what I think the reason is."

Cherry Blossom movements were suddenly reduced to a mere cuddle when her dream was suddenly changed. She slept much calmer and more relaxed as she hallucinated in her mind, walking on the grass and viewing the night stars and the blue surrounded, and glowing Moon.

• Brohoof 1

"I'm a regular pony just like everypony else, it's quite lonely when nopony talks to you unless it is related to their duty as a soldier or I am being given an order by Vinyl." She replied. "What gear did you take with you? I need to compute up to where do we go in the earth pony's territory." Sapphire asked Snowy.

(OOC Yeah, that's why I don't post with my phone.)

"Things are fine, thank you for asking." Sapphire replied. She then sighed. "You know sometimes I feel like the other ponies here think I'm unapproachable, you are the first pony in some time to ask me 'how are things.' Thanks." Sapphire added in a softer tone.

She then noticed Fire ask her a question. "The plan is that we won't be found. I wouldn't worry to much." Sapphire replied to Fire in her normal tone.

"I guess that's my problem; I worry I'll get caught..." he muttered, almost to himself. He decided keeping his mouth clamped shut until he was spoken to was better than blurting out all the wrong things. He walked in silence, almost looking sad.

Syormcloud nodded and flew off towards the mountain. Along the way he stopped for his equipment. When he got there, he started looking for somepony to give him directions.

Velnir shook his head, "Martin never tortured other ponies himself, but he was the one who told us to do it. He used to come in afterwords and question prisoners personally." He frowned, "He could be very demanding."

"I never thought of Martin that way. I always thought he tried to stay away from even giving orders of torture... I just wish he was back."

Shelby was feeling conflicted. She wanted to go out and find Martin, but she wanted to stay and see if she could help Velnir.

Sapphire notice Fire's look. "Hey, it's alright, I understand your nervous, no need to feel sad. You did nothing wrong. I remember my first assignment I was literally shaking. Hehehe, don't worry Flame nothing is going to go wrong, you have my word." Sapphire said genuinely concerned for his morale.
  • Brohoof 1

Sapphire notice Fire's look. "Hey, it's alright, I understand your nervous, no need to feel sad. You did nothing wrong. I remember my first assignment I was literally shaking. Hehehe, don't worry Flame nothing is going to go wrong, you have my word." Sapphire said genuinely concerned for his morale.

"It's Fire, ma'am... Fire Blade."

This made him feel a bit more depressed. Her little speech did make him raise his head, but he closed his eyes every now and then for a short time.

"And it's not really getting caught... it's just.. I've got no one to talk to personally. I kinda feel alone..."

Velnir sighed, "Do you blame him for wanting that image?" He asked, touching a scar on his chest: it was to straight to have been an accident. "I hated my job. I loathed myself for doing it. I felt like I should be helping ponies, not hurting them. Other than keep them alive, I didn't help them a bit. They were supposed to be kept in pain..." He teared up a bit.

• Brohoof 1

"I can understand that...loneliness can be soul crushing. Well besides my spear and armor, obviously, I brought some food, water, rope, bandages and...that's it. Nothing too special. So we didn't have a clear destination in mind, this is more of a general recon?"

Velnir sighed, "Do you blame him for wanting that image?" He asked, touching a scar on his chest: it was too straight to have been an accident. "I hated my job. I loathed myself for doing it. I felt like I should be helping ponies, not hurting them. Other than keep them alive, I didn't help them a bit. They were supposed to be kept in pain..." He teared up a bit.

Shelby got a bit closer; they were nearing the house. She didn't know how to feel.

"But it's cruel and unusual punishment... I say it should be outlawed. It's horrible to hurt other ponies like that on purpose."

She notice the scar, then leaned into Velnir a bit.