Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A good idea?

ParsoOfEquestria

I have a mate that is a fan of MLP, and he just got a new bag that he plans to wear to school. Do you think they should do it, even though the people there have been known to fight other people over the smallest of things, and even went as far as to stab people? they asked me to post this, should they?

i'm...a bit confused here. Who is "they"? So, he got a new bag, and he wants to wear that to school, and you're afraid that people's going to stab him...?

Explain more, because I'm kinda confused >_<

I'm assuming the new bag is MLP related?

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend it. It's just a bag, and it's definitely not worth being fought, and definitely stabbed over. People go to school to learn and to study. You don't have to show off. I mean, it's great that you're an individual and all, but don't make us bland people look bland.

But in all seriousness, don't do it. I mean, it's just not worth it.

i'm...a bit confused here. Who is "they"? So, he got a new bag, and he wants to wear that to school, and you're afraid that people's going to stab him...?

Explain more, because I'm kinda confused >_<

I'm assuming the new bag is MLP related?

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend it. It's just a bag, and it's definitely not worth being fought, and definitely stabbed over. People go to school to learn and to study. You don't have to show off. I mean, it's great that you're an individual and all, but don't make us bland people look bland.

But in all seriousness, don't do it. I mean, it's just not worth it.

sorry about that, i only copy pasted what he wrote, yeah he got a fluttershy bag and my school doesnt have a nice reputation for tolerance

Like I said, it's not worth the risk. If people seriously get stabbed for this kind of stuff, I wouldn't do it. I mean, what does it even matter if he brings it or not? I mean, it's just a bag. It's no gain, but it's certainly no loss.

If your friend gets stabbed for wearing a fluttershy bag, assuming he survives, I think he's going to have grounds for quite a fun lawsuit in his hands. Could potentially make some money, and legally rub the assailants nose in the dirt.

• Brohoof 2

He should totally wear the bag. He's a Brony, he should be able to express himself. Same as with anybody else who wants to make their personality known to the public.

If someone tries to bully him, stick up for him, will ya? Us Bronies gotta stick together!

it's not worth it

f someone tries to bully him, stick up for him, will ya? Us Bronies gotta stick together!

This is great advice guys!

Well, except for a few things.

1) Him being stabbed. That might severely be detrimental to his general well being.

2) He already made his decision.

But in all seriousness, there's no need to risk one's own life just for the sake of expressing one's self. And really, expressing yourself in high school is over rated. I mean, it's not a bad thing to do, but is it worth the risk of getting stabbed?

I'm pretty sure there's a tad exaggeration with the stabbing part. If anybody got stabbed for not conforming to the school's "social norms", I'm pretty sure half the student body would be in the emergency room and that the school would be under investigation lol.

• Brohoof 1

If you guys already know that doing something will only results in something bad, why the living shit you insist on doing it? Do you want to announce your brony-ness that much?

Might as well go nuts and wear some fursuit and blastin some Living Tombstone while you're doing it

• 8 years later...