Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Monopoly Hotels

RainbowTheNinja

So I have this game on my iPod, and it's called Monopoly Hotels. It's a pretty fun game, in all. For those of you who don't know or didn't guess, here's a summary of the game. You have these hotels, they're like the ones in the real game: Baltic, Mediterranean, St. Charles Place, etc. And your goal is to fill them up with guess rooms, taken from those little metal playing pieces, like Wheelbarrow, horse, race car, etc. But there are a few exceptions, like why I am telling you all this. They also have these VIP rooms, which are special rooms that don't have to do anything with Monopoly, like Mr. Potato Head, Littlest Pet Shop, and, you guessed it, MLP. There are 7 MLP rooms in all and I have 6 of them.

Rainbow's Cloudsdale Room,

Twilight's Golden Oaks Room,

Pinkie's Sugarcube Corner Room,

Applejack's Sweet Apple Acres Room,

Rarity's Carousel Boutique Room,

and Spike's Dragonbreath room.

The only one I'm missing is Fluttershy's Cottage Room, which is the most expensive.

So yeah, it's a fun game, if you want to get it; it's free. Collect the MLP rooms or brag that you already have the whole collection, whatever. Or you can just forget that you read this. That's fine with me :P

Here's a snapshot of the rooms I've collect so far (excluding Fluttershy. Sorry FS!)

post-8428-0-66080400-1350517651_thumb.jpg

Pretty cool, huh? I'd say this is 20% cooler than the average game MLP is in.

EDIT: It's been almost exactly one month but I finally did it--

post-8428-0-49683100-1352923946_thumb.jpg

I finally got Fluttershy!!! Woot!!

And in doing so...

post-8428-0-85843200-1352924053_thumb.jpg

I finished the collection and got a cool sticker! You can see it in the upper left. All that work (and there was a lot of it) for a sticker. But it's cool. I feel proud. Oh, and I got some money too.

So finally...

post-8428-0-22380800-1352924220_thumb.jpg

Here is the Mane 6's (and spike's, don't forget him) new vacation spot right here in good ol' local St. Charles's Place.

So yeah, if you want to tackle the amazing challenge of getting all the MLP rooms in the same hotel, or if you just want to play a new game, by all means download Monopoly Hotels. It's free, by the way.

And to make sure I don't sound like their Brony PR representative, I'm going to say this. Whatever you do, unless your filthy-stinking rich, don't buy Gold. It's a ripoff.

Edited by RainbowTheNinja
  • Brohoof 1