Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Submit your questions to test a brony!

Twilight Circuits

Okay.

Q. Name one song from 'The Super Speedy Cider Squeezey 6000'.

A. The Flim Flam Brothers Song

Q. This Day is going to be...

A. Perfect.

Q. Name One Changeling's Name we Know.

A. Queen Chrysalis

Q. Was the Changeling's name from the previous question name ever said by any character?

A. No.

Q. What is the abbreviation for My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic?

A. MLP [or FIM]

Q. Who does Spike have a crush on?

A. Rarity.

Q. What did Spike dream about during 'It's About Time'?

A. Ice Cream with Rarity

Q. Where are the Time Spells?

A. In the Starswirlled the Bearded Wing

Q. Where was Princess Celestia when NMM took over?

A. Trick Question, we don't know.

Q. What does NMM stand for anyway?

A. Nightmare Moon

Q. Who does Scootaloo admire?

A. Rainbow Dash

Q. Who is Twilight's #2 Assistant?

A. Owliscious.

Q. You know what this calls for?

A. A PARTY!

Q. What is the aspect Pinkie loves about Discord?

A. Chocolate Rain.

Q. Who is Cadence's sister-in-law?

A. Twilight

Q. What Needs to be Scientifically Possible?

A. Future Twilight.

Q. What Mane 6 has the least attention?

A. Applejack.

Q. What episode did Derpy talk?

A. The Last Roundup.

Easy for a brony, hard for non-brony. Those a couple of tricky ones in there.

• Brohoof 1

Now you guys are thinking and I love it! ! And i'll brohoof all of you later when i'm not so busy doing offline things. Keep em coming and keep up the good work ponies!

Alright, everypony's questions have been gather to the main thread topic and everypony brohoof'd. Keep em coming everypony!

• Brohoof 1

I must say that I find this a bit ridiculous. Even though I know this is a completely hypothetical situation I still think testing people joining a site would be stupid.

In my opinion, there is no real questions that a brony needs to answer to be a real brony. Even the term "real brony" is varied and not defined clearly enough at all. The only thing that should really qualify a brony to be a brony is that they think themselves as bronies. If one consider himself a brony and is a fan of MLP:Fim in whatever way, then that person is a brony.

Thus the only question I will submit:

Q: Are you a brony?

A: Yes

I must say that I find this a bit ridiculous. Even though I know this is a completely hypothetical situation I still think testing people joining a site would be stupid. In my opinion, there is no real questions that a brony needs to answer to be a real brony. Even the term "real brony" is varied and not defined clearly enough at all. The only thing that should really qualify a brony to be a brony is that they think themselves as bronies. If one consider himself a brony and is a fan of MLP:Fim in whatever way, then that person is a brony.

Woah, relax Sortekanin! Even I have had thoughts about this in a joking manner! It isn't so much as such a serious thing but something that we can think about good questions for a brony, hell, something for boredom even. Nobody here is going to...well...margin the non-bronies for not answering correctly, or even the bronies for not answering correctly! This is just a little fun. And besides, I think this is meant for those that constantly say they are bronies, maybe even just because it's the popular thing and who knows, maybe have never seen the show. And you have to admit, it would be really funny if this quiz went to them and they all find themselves going all "Er....wut?" :P

Also, sorry Twilightcircuits, I have yet to formulate more questions. :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

Woah, relax Sortekanin! Even I have had thoughts about this in a joking manner! It isn't so much as such a serious thing but something that we can think about good questions for a brony, hell, something for boredom even. Nobody here is going to...well...margin the non-bronies for not answering correctly, or even the bronies for not answering correctly! This is just a little fun. And besides, I think this is meant for those that constantly say they are bronies, maybe even just because it's the popular thing and who knows, maybe have never seen the show. And you have to admit, it would be really funny if this quiz went to them and they all find themselves going all "Er....wut?" :P

Oh I know it's all just fun and games but I just wanted to give my opinion on a "brony test" even if it is hypothetical. This thread just reminded me of another thread on another forum discussing what made a real brony and I guess I just kind of wanted to also give my voice on the subject here. Sorry if it felt a bit out of place and oh-so-very-serious xD

Oh I know it's all just fun and games but I just wanted to give my opinion on a "brony test" even if it is hypothetical. This thread just reminded me of another thread on another forum discussing what made a real brony and I guess I just kind of wanted to also give my voice on the subject here. Sorry if it felt a bit out of place and oh-so-very-serious xD

Not a prob! :) But yeah, to be honest, it DID seem slightly serious. Considering this would be a quiz for fun, yeah, kinda. However, trust me. If the subject was something about real or not real bronies, I'd agree with you. ;) In my book, being a fan of the show is enough for me to being considered a brony, but it's still a label you yourself choose to add to yourself. :)

Although, the idea there could be a real exam or something like that in a school, and seeing hundreds of people taking it, I wouldn't know whether to laugh, or to record the event for history. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I must say that I find this a bit ridiculous. Even though I know this is a completely hypothetical situation I still think testing people joining a site would be stupid.

In my opinion, there is no real questions that a brony needs to answer to be a real brony. Even the term "real brony" is varied and not defined clearly enough at all. The only thing that should really qualify a brony to be a brony is that they think themselves as bronies. If one consider himself a brony and is a fan of MLP:Fim in whatever way, then that person is a brony.

Thus the only question I will submit:

Q: Are you a brony?

A: Yes

Are you a human? If your answer is yes. How would i know that? By testing your knowledge. Brony or non brony, like or dislike MLP regardless of who or what one considers themselves to be, one is still going to have enough knowledge to answer the questions regardless of what age they are. And when some pony might be thinking of offering something for free.... it might just be the best way to target a certain demographic. Doesn't mean it always going to be like that. But it's a start. As a matter fact I'll even add your question to the list.

I also applaud and brohoof'd the both of you for your critical thinking skills. As that is something I sometimes find lacking in people. Whatever the case, I would also say that a lesson I learned a long time ago is that sometimes it's better to remain silent and see where something goes before jumping to conclusions based on limited information. Something every pony, including myself have all done. For now though, let's please just stick to questions. We're doing great so far so keep it up every pony!

Arcanel, don't be too hard on yourself. You feel glad to have contributed as much as you have and there is no need to feel sorry. I'm proud of you for everything you've contributed so far. :)

Edited by TwilightCircuits