Posted Image

Full OC refrence-

http://nekromantiafo...765518#/d5if7fl

About the OC-

Name: Alora

Species: Dream Creature

Affinity: Life/Death

Secret Talent: Musical Ability

Family: Her mother, reprosenting nature, is Moriko (http://nekromantiafo...766016#/d5gwx4z), the last living Viathyn to this date. Much like her daughter, she doesn't simply reprosent her Affinity, but rather IS her affinity. Alora's father is the serpant king (naga pony) who controles the nightmare realm. Hence, Alora hadn't technically been born, but was created within the Dream realm and forced into Reality. Her father's relations with Alora's mother had been regretably.....forced.

Magical Aura: Alora's magic derives from the energy she recieves from those of which die or are killed by her. Because there is always death, this is generally a never-ending cycle. While this gives her a much more powerfull approach, she is sworn not to use her abilities on a living being unless provoked or if the being otherwise must die. This doesn't mean her abilities don't go to waste though because the spirit energy harvested, harnessed, and abssorbed by her also makes it possible for flight and many other various skills otherwise unimaginable. When killed, Alora's energy is sent into the dream world, where she is spat back out into the reality realm.

Personality: Alora is a very antisocial creature, prefering not to make attatchments due to the knowledge that everypony (even Celestia herself) must die. She also harbors conflicted feeling about her line of "work" because, while she enjoys killing (very sadistic) and has a hidden fetish for pain and blood, she often feels guilty if she believes the person in question is too young (although her sadistic side dominated her general personality). People who are considered "evil" often interest her and she has been known to give these beings "breaks" from death occassionally. However, Alora can also do a very large amount of good. She can cure disease, heal wounds, and sometimes even bring the dead back from the "fade" (oblivion plane where energy goes to be recycled and transformed). Sadly, doing such a deed can make her very ill, as it drains her own energy and any illness or wound absorbed will appear upon her own person untill her immune system fights it off. Due to all of this, Alora has been known to have shifting mood swings ranging from raging anger to severe depression in a matter of seconds. When alone, Alora has also been known to talk to herself as though she were a seperate being all together. It is unknown weither or not she has multiple personalities.

Other: The necklace around her neck was placed there by an unknown being and cannot be removed untill she encounters the owner of it's key. This is an ongoing search for her and her single companion, Shi (a spirit fox crafted by Alora).

Fun facts:

* The vibrant colors that adorn her were inherited by her father as a warning to other animals that she is (1) a carnivore and (2) venomous.

* She once wished to be a professional music performer, but was unable to accomplish her goal due to a terrible accident that happened upon her first attempt at stage performance.

* Alora is also capable of drawing, though rarely does it because her time is consumed by her work and the harvesting of excess energy left by the dead.

* Alora only has markings on her left side.

It doesn't take very long for me to draw Alora, but I have to use my mother's phone to email the image to myself so that I can upload the images. Condidering this, please expect your answer (and a few others) in about a day or two.

(edited)

So, do you like fruit pastries?

Posted Image

As you may have noticed, I'm a rather dedicated Carnivore. Even if I were to attempt to consume such a food, my venom (retractable fangs) would melt it and the taste would have no benefit. I much prefer the taste of blood and newly mutilated flesh.

:huh: Sooooooo... would it be inaccurate to describe you as a creature of the night?

Posted Image

It is most definately not. I always prefer the darkness and solitude of night to the blazing irritation known as day. Have you ever noticed the increased amount of death durring the night versus the morning light? This doesn't mean I'm nocturnal though, because much of my work is also performed durring daylight hours.

Miss Alora, what exactly is a dream creature..?

Posted Image

A dream creature is basically a creation of the dream realm that has somehow entered into "reality". As my mother had been raped durring a nightmare, she also became pregnant there, rather than in the real world. This is also the cause for my "immoratlity" (if I am killed, my energy will simply be recycled though the oblivion fade, aka the "death realm" where all spent energy goes), agelessness, and the fact that I do not have the appearance of a typical mare. Dream Creatures also cannot obtain "cutie marks" because talents are not necessary (weither we have one of not). I am the only dream creature present in this dimension (despite my companion), and I have come to understand that all higher-level dream creatures are created for a strict purpose. Mine is to bring life and death to your world. My father's purpose was to cause nightmare and strike fear in the hearts of your kin.

PS: I'm Atheist. In technicality, my father and I exist purely because you and your kin believe we exist. Don't fret though, because while I do a large amount of harm, I can also do a large amount of good for this realm.

Edited by Alora
  • Brohoof 3

Posted Image

Beards? They're fantastic! So many different styles, although I kust say the some are much more attractive than others. I could never grow one though. Not only because I'm female, but also because I believe I already have quite enough hair.

• Brohoof 2

Posted Image

It is most definately not. I always prefer the darkness and solitude of night to the blazing irritation known as day. Have you ever noticed the increased amount of death durring the night versus the morning light? This doesn't mean I'm nocturnal though, because much of my work is also performed durring daylight hours.

So you are a creature of the night! Sweet, me too!!! :D:huh: Can't say it's got anything to do with death though for me; criminal scum and muffin haters tend to operate the most at night, it's easy to strike fear in their hearts at night, and I'd look rather silly running around in my suit during the daytime (not that that stops me from doing it still! B) ).

Oh, BTW, muffin?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Beards? They're fantastic! So many different styles, although I kust say the some are much more attractive than others. I could never grow one though. Not only because I'm female, but also because I believe I already have quite enough hair.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/137-post-a-picture-of-yourself/page__st__4340#entry873991

What is your opinion of this beard..?

(edited)

Did you know you, Alora, are quite sexy? ;)

Posted Image

Really? I hadn't noticed. You flatter me, would you like to prove these accusations? ;)

What is your opinion on Dimitri? Am I good man?

Posted Image

It's so hard to find good ponies these days, but I do in fact, rather like Dimitri. Just like I like the rain. Although,, my hair isn't actually wet because of the rain, no, I seriousely hate water dragons. Do you know any water dragons?

Edited by Alora
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

Really? I hadn't noticed. You flatter me, would you like to prove these accusations? ;)

I should be asking questions. ;)

And of course I will. ;)

I forgot to introduce myself... I'm Nightfall, Miss Alora. And yes, I am an alicorn.

post-3285-0-01752300-1351255328_thumb.jpg

(I didn't draw that. A good friend, @Ballistic456, did.)

Although I am an alicorn, I'm not as powerful as the three princesses as everypony suspects I am. If there is a fight, I tend to get beat up quickly...

So, how do you like alicorns? :blush: