Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many ponies think Fluttershy and I are perfect for each other...?

Byte

Um... If I may, I'd like to ask everypony a question... How many ponies think Fluttershy and I are meant for each other...?

If you have a problem with Fluttershy and I being shipped... Or you if you have a negative comment... Please don't post it, because I might cry... And I asked how many ponies think we're perfect together, not how many don't want us to be together...

Brohoofs and positive comments are appreciated though...

Edit: somepony didn't know who I was... So here's a link to some of my information...

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jay-r1744

Edited by Fluttershy's Stallion
  • Brohoof 3

Umm... what.

First of all, I don't know what you are talking about.

Two, I'm saying this as kindly as possible...

what?

We cannot say that you two are "meant" together if we don't know who you are.

• Brohoof 3

Im afraid Dimitri might disagree. But I do think your relationship is sweet. :) The art you create of shipping Jay and Fluttershy together are really good. ;)

I just know that Dimitri might have something to say about this xD.

Just like everyone else has said I don't really know you so I'm not sure about this yet....

Edited by ~Wubs~
  • Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be some manner of random nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 3

erm you're an obsesive fan and Fluttershy is a cartoon charactor with no self control for her likes, dislikes an opinions.

so yeah you are, but you are fully conroling fluttershys feelings for your OC.

(edited)

Im afraid Dimitri might disagree. But I do think your relationship is sweet. :) The art you create of shipping Jay and Fluttershy together are really good. ;)

I just know that Dimitri might have something to say about this xD.

Just like everyone else has said I don't really know you so I'm not sure about this yet....

Mister Dmitri role plays.... I don't think he understands that I believe Fluttershy is real... Some friends have tried talking to him but he wouldn't listen to reason...

(edited)

Yeah, I don't really know you but if you really talk/act like you post then yeah, you could be well suited for each other. In b4 Dimitri rages though

I... do act that way... Ask BrightMight, he knows...

And I don't really like the influence Mister Dmitri has...

You know... With him drinking so much and smoking, it's not healthy... And he's nice and all, but he just doesn't get the point I'm trying to get across to him...

Oh well... I still have Fluttershy, and he can't take her away from me...

Well there's plenty of bronies who ship their OC's with Fluttershy, but the story needs a little more work.

Just an old friend returning, and the story taking a random turn into marriage is a bit awkward, and you were controling Fluttershy's character.

Your character seems pretty nice though :3

(edited)

Well there's plenty of bronies who ship their OC's with Fluttershy, but the story needs a little more work.

Just an old friend returning, and the story taking a random turn into marriage is a bit awkward, and you were controling Fluttershy's character.

Your character seems pretty nice though :3

Um... I'm much closer to her than just being an old friend... and I didn't even know it until I returned to her, but she's always had a crush on me too... She's never said anything though, you know how she is...

I'm not the best at writing stories... sorry...(even though I might believe this to be true... I'm weird...) oh, and the story is in much greater detail on my profile...

And... thank you...

I think it's nice that you feel this way, but I'm not sure if this is healthy for you in the long run. Fluttershy's a great filly. She's cute, she's sweet, she's kind, she's feminine. There needs to be more girls like her out there. But here's the thing: she's not real. Even if she were, would she love you back? Would you take her feelings into account? Indeed, there are those who might call your love an outright obsession. I won't judge you that way, but I don't think you two are "perfect" for each other.

(edited)

I think it's nice that you feel this way, but I'm not sure if this is healthy for you in the long run. Fluttershy's a great filly. She's cute, she's sweet, she's kind, she's feminine. There needs to be more girls like her out there. But here's the thing: she's not real. Even if she were, would she love you back? Would you take her feelings into account? Indeed, there are those who might call your love an outright obsession. I won't judge you that way, but I don't think you two are "perfect" for each other.

I don't know, but I know she most likely would love me back... It's most likely... I'm just like her in every way...

Even if she didn't though, we'd still be best friends... and that's better than nothing... and maybe she'd change her mind, and we would be more than just best friends... I don't know...

And to me... she is real... I know it's weird. You think it's an obssession... I think it's what my reason in life is... destined to be Fluttershy's Stallion...

I'm sorry dude, but i just know that when Demitri hears about this we'#e gonna have a fude on our han...I mean hooves.

He's not going to... He's blocked me, and I've somewhat blocked him... We kind of agreed to never talk to each other again... because he can't be understandable and won't even try to cooperate...

I may disagree too, Clarity...