Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well That Went Well!

XrosOver

Well, this year is wrapping up. Almost another year gone, friends have been made, battles won, and money raised. It has been a little more than two years and we as a collective group have made quite a difference in the world. :)

Since the beginning, inspired artists, musicians, and people with good organizational abilities have used their individual and collective skills to raise money for all sorts of positive reasons (mainly charities).

As for battles won...well...we defend ourselves against those who don't like us for whatever reason they hold against us. We either ignore or diffuse conflicts when they come to us. If any hater had a legitimate reason to dislike us, we have worked to solve that problem. We look at those who look at us with disgust and say "You mad bro?" ;)

We make friends with no other grounds than to make a friend. If you walked up to another real-life brony and say you would like to be friends, chances are he/she will welcome you with open arms. We support each other in times of need no matter what we may need help in.

Even if you have not contributed any fan art, music, or participated in a charity, you still helped...don't deny it. :blink:

Even with this year closing we still are alive and kicking strong. We will continue to contribute to charities, make fan art, and always love our ponies (until you become senile due to old age).

So give yourself a pat on the back. WOOHOO, way to go, good job, sloooow clap. :D

You know you have done good somehow....somehow.... :huh:

Edited by XrosOver
  • Brohoof 15

Couldn't have said it better myself man. This community really is something huh? We have had our ups and downs, happy momments and sad momments. Yet we never died down like some people tought. This wasn't just some fad. We are a communtiy, of really amazing and genuine people. And we arn't getting out of the picture anytime soon. ;)

We have all had an amazing experience ever since we first joined, sharing laughs, making friends, and genuienly just having a fun time. A non-stop party, as Andrew W.K. and Pinkie might say. And if there were bad times, we have helped others through those toughs times, helped put a smile on their face. You all are such great and amazing people. And lets not to forget talented heheh. Despite if there are those questionable aspects and people of the fandom.

This community has really changed me for the better. I've discovered many things when i joined this fandom. Most good, a couple bad. But i don't mind the bad ones, I've certianly learned alot. I have had an unforgetable experience, and its all thanks to you guys: The fans of MLP:FIM. Better known as ze Bronys. :)

So without further a do, I would like to thank and congratulate all of you wonderful people. BROHOOF TO YOU ALL! /) :D

And cheers to all you awesome people and ponys alike, including all of the staff, VAs of the show, Hasbro and Lauren Fuast too. *raises mug of cider* May you all never stop being... well, Awesome.

• Brohoof 7

We truly are a wonderful fandom. Looking back at everything we have accomplished, we are amazing. Musicians, animators, artists, actors and so much more have been welcomed to the spotlight and had their talents shined thanks to this community.

• Brohoof 1

I've been a Brony since part way through season 1, though only recently have I gotten involved in the larger community. The past couple of months have been really fun, I've gotten encouragement to stick with my fanfic, I've been happily greeted here, and I finally got around to telling my parents I'm a Brony. The point is, you're all great, and have welcomed me with open arms.

Thanks for being awesome everybody!

Edited by Prof. Yana
  • Brohoof 2

Well said!

If it hadent been for a serten artest... I would have never become a brony! And he has my thanks!

Battles won.... Um... I...... Smack all the freshmen haters...

... Ya... Brony on everypony!

• Brohoof 1

Being amidst this community is like nothing I've ever experienced. I never knew a fandom could actually attain these levels of activity and creativity, before I actually became a brony and began looking deep into the various mediums of art that this fandom has made, from music to fanfics and art. I've loved every second of it, and will continue to into the future, as future seasons of this unstoppable show come out, and the fandom continues to move forward.

• Brohoof 4

Damn. I just gotta say that I love this community. I became a brony over the summer, but I didn't really know anyone that was also. I kinda kept it to myself for a long time. Whenever I searched MLP episodes or pictures, I'd always go into "Incognito Mode" on Chrome. It felt weird, but over time, I realized "Who cares? I watch a show about technicolour ponies who go on adventures and learn about friendship, and you know what? I like it! No, I love it!" Now, it would be a lie to say I'm totally transitioned from watching MLP in secret to being totally carefree about who knows and who I tell. BUT I have come a lonnnggg way. And I owe it to the awesome brony community.

Two days ago... I think... Yeah two days ago I joined this forum, unsure of what to think. But within 10 minutes of posting my "Hello (:" thread, my notifications were blowing up! I had so many people make me feel at home and welcome into the community. Like it didnt even matter how long I had been a brony, or like it didn't matter who my favourite of the Mane 6 were. Most people in other communities would show less respect towards me because of how low my post count was, or how long I'd been a part of the fandom. But not this forum. Everyone just embraced me and it made me feel like this is the best community ever. And to be honest, it really is. The thing that sticks out to me, is how every brony can laugh at themselves. This is a perfect example:

Posted Image

So thank you for making me feel so welcome. It really means a lot, just a simple reply means a lot. I love this community.

/super cheesy community speech

You guys are fucking awesome I love you all xD

Edited by Australianfries
  • Brohoof 3

Damn me and my curiosity I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about so I watched the Discord episodes and then took a long break after watching every episode at the time which was season 1 and the season 2 pilot then started following the show after re watching and now I have friendship and magic which apparently are both the same thing.

But yea it's a great community we have, there have been charities and there have been things that we should not go into but in the end we have a great community with lots of awesome artists and just great people in general and I admit I've meet some pretty awesome people since I started watching mlp this year and I don't regret a second the first month of having it a secret to now when I don't give a shit and I hope mlp will live on for at least a 5 more seasons.

• Brohoof 1

This fandom has been great for me...and it has changed me too. Slightly, but changed me nonetheless. And for the better. And the fandom has changed for the better too, in my opinion. Here we are...standing strong...doing cool stuff...just normal things for us bronies. For all of us who can, a world group hug is requested. :) *starts hugging everyone*

• Brohoof 2

I won't lie, this is exactly what I need to read. I've been pretty down on the brony fandom in recent times, even though I still consider myself one. It's mostly just because I've been seeing kind of a civil war going on between two sub-groups of the main bronies group for my state. It's been kind of disheartening and annoying, because people take it so seriously. I mean, yes, I am passionate about the show and the community, sure. I love the creativity. But it's sort of ironic that some people will take the "love and kindess" and "love and tolerate" thing so far, that they can't seem to show love and tolerance for those who may go against that, or even disagree with people. And then this rift gets created between the two groups, like the walls between east and west Germany. It just went too far, in my opinion, and it was causing me to drift away from the fandom as a whole.

But I think I just needed to be reminded that it can be really fantastic a lot of the time. Even when it can get a little ugly like that.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

I am very glad to see that this is still holding true, especially in the fan art department! :D

With the kick off of season 3 all we can see is good times and fanfiction...lots of amazing fanfiction. :wub:

From what I have read The Seeds of Kindness 2 charity has been doing really well! :lol:

I would be very surprised to see this fandom make a negative change in the world. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

You better believe this fandom is fregin awesome! I love this place(Maybe to much if that's possible).

Seriously there is so many amazing people, plus everyone here is so accepting. This is certainly the best fandom I have ever been a part of!

So yeah to all the people of the forums. KEEP BEING AWESOME. I haven't even been here more then something like 2-4 months, but I've been here long enough to realize how awesome everyone here is. So keep doing what y'all are doing!

• Brohoof 1