Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Freak Show Mix by ProjectRKA

ProjectRKA

Ugh... finally uploaded...

*collapses*

Uhmmm... let me take it from here, mate.

Heya, I'm Audio Flash, RKA's oc. Taking over for the sleepyhead over there for a sec.

Still not completely over Nightmare Night yet ? We ponyfolk here in Ponyville aren't over it either, so we had a little after party. Had a real nice time there. Figured I'd upload my set for you people... so here ya go:

Watch in 720p

http-~~-//youtu.be/WS8MJbQVLMg

The video design is still a work in progress, btw. I'm also working on a design for the channel it self. Looks pretty cool so far. :)

Tracklist:

Jack of Sound & Titan - Midnight Freaks

Blackburn - Be Aware

Ironite - Ghost Tales

Adrenalize - Secrets of Time

Zany & Ran-D Ft. Nikkita - Son Of Torture

Frontliner - I'm The Melodyman

Tat & Zat - Scary Track

Ran-D & Redixx - No Cure

Phrantic - Overdose

Atmozfears - Restart

The Machine - Place of Terror (Crypsis Remix)

Chris One - Sin City

Dj Isaac - Bitches

Geck-O - Sticky Disco

You should also check out this upcoming podcast. It's going to be really awesome.

• Brohoof 7

I was really excited about what this would be as I kilcked the topic, and, okay. For I know your taste goes in the direction of Hardstyle I maybe knew a bit what was coming... and though I´m more the type for progressive house and electro music that is really awsome work (as far as I´ve heard it until now) this sounds pretty good to me, I couldn´t have done that. (And I really couldn´t imagine what mix would fit better for a Nightmare Night- afterparty... )

• Brohoof 1

I must agree with the pony above here. Actually I hate hardstyle but I love house, electro, techno, trance and lately I've started to like some dubstep songs. But of course it's well put together and so, but I expected some remixes of classic horror tracks or something which I sadly didn't get. But it's well made as always.

Edited by Nosferatu