Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which two members do you get mixed up sometimes?

Champion RD92

(edited)

Do you ever sometimes get two members mixed up for whatever reason?

I would think this would be a very common thing on the forums.

I used to sometimes get Dismajo and Twilight Sparkle mixed up for some weird reason lol

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 3

I'm on this damn site so much, I've pretty much got all of the frequent to semi-frequent (in other words, the important people) down pat. I could probably even decipher who somebody was just by reading the post, to be honest.

For the longest time I got Jokuc and Jonke confused. I know most members who are fairly active (In sections I visit, of course. I don't know anyone from General Discussion or Roleplays.)

• Brohoof 3

I usually don't but sugar plum has the same avatar as their mate

Nichijou%20-%2012%20-%20Large%2012.jpg

Now that I think about it, I used to get Twiliscael and HylianTwilian confused all the time, before I knew either of them. 

I did come on once and see two users named "Twilight Sparkle" one of them was Dismajo and one of them is still currently called "Twilight Sparkle" but if I remember correctly used to be known as Aquilla. One moment in particular where I mixed up two members is there are two members named Sugarcube, one of them is more well known and nearly always has an Applejack avatar and the other one isn't quite as active and has an OC as an avatar. When I first saw the other Sugarcube I thought that Sugarcube changed her avatar or something, it took me a few months to figure it out.

• Brohoof 2

I did come on once and see two users named "Twilight Sparkle" one of them was Dismajo and one of them is still currently called "Twilight Sparkle" but if I remember correctly used to be known as Aquilla. 

Well that explains why I mixed them up...

• Brohoof 2

Anybody with a Scootaloo-related username.

Doesn't help that one of my friends on here, which I still mentally know as Chaotic_Lightning, changed their name to Scootalove and I can't shake the feeling that somebody else used that name too and argh.

• Brohoof 2

For the longest time I got Jokuc and Jonke confused. I know most members who are fairly active (In sections I visit, of course. I don't know anyone from General Discussion or Roleplays.)

Yeah I'd say Jokuc and Jonke as well, it's just that their names look so damn similar you know? :huh:

Other than that there have definitely been a few instances where I would get people mixed up here but none that I remember too clearly. :P

(edited)

• ~Chaotic Discord~/~Chaotic Lightning~ (at one point)
  • DashForever/some guy with the same signature as him
  • Jokuc/Jonke
  • Everyone with anime-related usernames

Do you ever sometimes get two members mixed up for whatever reason?

I would think this would be a very common thing on the forums.

I used to sometimes get Dismajo and Twilight Sparkle mixed up for some weird reason lol

This made my night.

I did come on once and see two users named "Twilight Sparkle" one of them was Dismajo and one of them is still currently called "Twilight Sparkle" but if I remember correctly used to be known as Aquilla. One moment in particular where I mixed up two members is there are two members named Sugarcube, one of them is more well known and nearly always has an Applejack avatar and the other one isn't quite as active and has an OC as an avatar. When I first saw the other Sugarcube I thought that Sugarcube changed her avatar or something, it took me a few months to figure it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiRuG0Ci7Io

Edited by Dismajo
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah I'd say Jokuc and Jonke as well, it's just that their names look so damn similar you know? :huh:

Other than that there have definitely been a few instances where I would get people mixed up here but none that I remember too clearly. :P

Jokuc/Jonke

Well the scary thing is that we both live in Sweden, we are both named Johannes, and he looks almost like an older version of me xD

Well not really cause he has long hair

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Well the scary thing is that we both live in Sweden, we are both named Johannes, and he looks almost like an older version of me xD

Jonke is secretly you in an alternate dimension.

PLOT TWIST

Edited by Ashley