Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which MLP Forums member would you want to be your conscience?

Blue Moon

Nobody can be a better conscience for me than myself. I know what's right and wrong, and I always try to do the right thing, my morality should not be dictated by anyone else.

Nobody wants Evilshy to have a direct line of communication into their brain? :(

I can think of reasons that I'd be okay with several of users being my conscious. Mostly staff, since these days I interact with them the most.

• Brohoof 1

If I had to go with one, probably Key Gear. He'd be a bit easier on me than I am on myself, but at the same time he'd let me know when I was about to make a fool of myself. He seems like a good choice. Moral compass, knows how to relax, etc. 

• Brohoof 1

Huh, pretty interesting topic I've met for the day.

Most of the times, I can handle myself for most of the times, however, if I can choose one, it would have to be Artemis.

The guy is pretty cool and relaxed most of the times, and being a high ranked administrator on the forums is amazing!

Overall, yeah, that sounds about right.

If I were going to have a member on the forum be my little voice in the back of the head telling me to do the right thing it would be several people. Earthbendingprodigy, Nostalgic Pony, Hawkeflame, And Evilshy.... I know plenty of more people just cannot think off the top of my head at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

I swear the fact that he's an admin means nothing. I know this is unoriginal, but @Key Gear would make an awesome conscious.

He has a great sense of humor, but he also knows when to be serious. And overall he seems like a great guy, and a great conscious :)

And, on top of that, he could helpe with my coding :3

Edited by Betez
  • Brohoof 1

You know what? I choose everyone. I love everyone and would love to have them as my conscience, because you guys are the best guys to ever exist on this planet. 

What? Of course I'm not kissing up just so someone could say they want me to be their conscience! Who would even think of doing such a thing? Not me. Nope. No-siree. 

• Brohoof 3

Probably crispy.... I think that he would be an awesome conscious to have.. We'd get sooooooo drunk! :D

Either him or Gone Airbourne... Cuz GA is just awesome :3

And it just occurred to me tat both of my choices have impeccable tastes in music ^^

• Brohoof 1

If I had to go with one, probably Key Gear. He'd be a bit easier on me than I am on myself, but at the same time he'd let me know when I was about to make a fool of myself. He seems like a good choice. Moral compass, knows how to relax, etc. 

I swear the fact that he's an admin means nothing. I know this is unoriginal, but @Key Gear would make an awesome conscious.

He has a great sense of humor, but he also knows when to be serious. And overall he seems like a great guy, and a great conscious smile.png

@Key Gear Would definitely have to be my conscience. He's our favorite tech turkey, and he's funny! And odd. And random. And he knows how to get along with me. Key's co-conscience would have to be Red (aka Molestia's Apprentice), because the same things apply to him (minus the tech turkey stuff).

I'd probably have to go with my buddy @@Key Gear.

He's a good guy and friend, but also knows how and when to have a good time and screw around a little bit. Plus' he's eons more intelligent than I, so that'd be good tongue.png

Key Gear? Really? 

I honestly don't think any of you realize just how completely and utterly fucked you all are if you've got him as your conscience. Seriously. You guys are all doomed.

I know things. Terrible things.

More to the point of the thread, Jonke easily.

• Brohoof 15

I don't think I'd want someone else inside my head telling me what to do, but I think Harmonic Revelations would be a fun choice, I can only imagine the crazy things they'd drive me to do... :derp:

• Brohoof 2

Seriously. You guys are all doomed.

Zooooop. Come on now. I'm not your conscience, how would you know whether I am good or not for such a task? You've seen me around here... You know, I'm a good pony. Maybe not perfect... But the purpose of a conscience is to advise, not to control.

tongue.png

I know things. Terrible things.

What do you imply, Zoop? ohmy.png

Alsoooo... What makes you so sure that those that want me as their conscience wouldn't be ok with these "terrible things". I mean... Sure... Walls of text... RP posts... Yeah, I'd probably advocate for those, but... Hmmm. Not much else "bad".

Anyways, I would take @~Chaotic Discord~. His only downside is that he can't remember that Key Gear is a mare! But, the plusses outweigh the cons:

• Best pony is Dash.
  • Hottest pony is Spitfire.
  • Best filly is Scootaloo.
  • Discord is best villain.
  • Batman Beyond was SO AWESOME!
  • Power Puff Girlz ROCK!
  • Soooo many other things!

It would be like having myself for my own conscience. I would just have to make gender corrections every once in a while.

• Brohoof 5

Anyways, I would take @~Chaotic Discord~. His only downside is that he can't remember that Key Gear is a mare! But, the plusses outweigh the cons:

• Best pony is Dash.
  • Hottest pony is Spitfire.
  • Best filly is Scootaloo.
  • Discord is best villain.
  • Batman Beyond was SO AWESOME!
  • Power Puff Girlz ROCK!
  • Soooo many other things!

It would be like having myself for my own conscience. I would just have to make gender corrections every once in a while.

One problem. I'm a huge perv and you're the Anti-Christ to everything sexual :3 A core fabric of your being would be forever tainted and stained, destined for ultimate perdition.

• Brohoof 10

You know, I'm a good pony. Maybe not perfect... But the purpose of a conscience is to advise, not to control.

I present my counter argument: http://mlpforums.com/topic/57662-i-have-been-a-bad-pony/

Are you really a good pony? Really honestly?

What do you imply, Zoop?

I know the plans you keep. I know of your manipulations and machinations. If the poor fools truly want it, they can have you - but let it not be said that I did not warn them.  

One problem. I'm a huge perv and you're the Anti-Christ to everything sexual :3

I never knew this. I approve.

• Brohoof 6

Personally, despite the full confidence that I have in Key Gear's sagely wisdom, I'd probably take DashForever as my conscience, mostly because in most of the really important decisions in life the answer he'd come up with would almost always involve watching Game of Thrones or reading A Song of Ice and Fire novels.  Really, nothing wrong with that in the slightest. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Seriously though, DF's an awesome and friendly guy and I'm sure he'd have some very good advice to impart as somepony's conscience. smile.png

• Brohoof 4

One problem. I'm a huge perv and you're the Anti-Christ to everything sexual :3 A core fabric of your being would be forever tainted and stained, destined for ultimate perdition.

Well, that could be a point of conflict! See, my nature doesn't derive from flawlessness, actually, but from something else - something a bit more complex. Sooo, rather than my core fabric being tainted and stained, there's the possibility that it'd work the other way around... Just imagine how screwy it would be (no pun intended)? A conscience for a conscience! Just imagine it... Losing all that you hold dear to join me in boring-land. Maybe this is my plan... =D

I present my counter argument: http://mlpforums.com/topic/57662-i-have-been-a-bad-pony/

Are you really a good pony? Really honestly?

Now, now, now... Zoopy! Bad Zoopy! Don't make Key Gear get the anti-Zoop orbital cannon. Let's take a look at something...

On 4/24/13, at 10:33 AM, iZoop wrote:

> I consider myself lawful evil

And... A screencap. Just to make certain... 

post-1882-0-12651700-1367207977_thumb.png

I know the plans you keep. I know of your manipulations and machinations. If the poor fools truly want it, they can have you - but let it not be said that I did not warn them.

Zoop. You have been revealed. You should never have told me your secrets. : (

I never knew this. I approve.

Well, you would, wouldn't you... ph34r.png

• Brohoof 3

It would either Be Key Gear, cause he's a very good friend of mind and certainly someone to look up too...

Or Artemis...

Cause Arty is like me in so many ways that he doesn't comprehend xD And Id like to have someone similar to me, but not the same as my conscience ...

• Brohoof 2

LOL, it really does just keep getting better and better. Should I grab a coke and just sit back and watch the show? Or maybe, perhaps this little Key Gear vs. Zoop is just a giant mind game, and they're screwing with all of us. FOR SHAME!

• Brohoof 1

I'd definitely choose Key Gear.

1) His walls of text are really enjoyable. Profile page gave a good feel for the person who wrote it, and also provided extra inspiration to pursue Computer Science. Plus, Key Gear's back story nearly had me in tears.

2) Definitely knows how to have fun while still getting things done. (Like his most recent prank,- of which I'm aware- which may be driving Zoop to make such subtle innuendos) wink.png 

3) Could learn a lot about computer programming from him and have great conversations.

• Brohoof 2

I'm gonna skip the Admingasm Pandering to the Mods' Egos' Fest here (especially since they're too bald to be my conscience. Well, Scatcoal is anyway. I have a requirement of MUST HAVE HAIR) and mention somebody you nubfaces likely don't even know, but expect me to mention anyway. (He not only has HAIR, but a HAT! Sorry guys, he wins over everyone ever mentioned in this thread. :3) 

So this guy, right? He's ALREADY my outer conscience. You might find it hard to believe (I have no idea if that's sarcasm or not. You decide), but I'm sometimes not so awesome in the "making judgements" department. Sometimes, I have my moments of weakness. Though they are in private, mostly. Anyway, Mister Klopp over there serves as the stabilizer to my neurotic, brain-medicine filled mind of panic doomdeath. He's calm, level-headed, has the type of intelligence that matters (which is to say, common sense and wisdom, and more of it than anyone I've ever seen. He doesn't just use fancy words to confuse people either. His common sense is simply said, down to earthy wisdom. Which makes it radiate with honesty instead of fakeness) and the funnest guy who ever existed. Seriously, it is difficult to make me laugh. He does it everyday. A lot. So he'd probably make me become the most hilarious woman on the planet as well.

Man, I'm so jealous. Why CAN'T he be my real conscience? :P

• Brohoof 3

So many people have chosen early damnation by accepting Key Gear a.k.a. QM Unleashed as their conscience...

For myself, I already have a name that would deserve a permanent entry to my head if that's possible, but too bad the owner of the name doesn't even know about this place or my presence in here.

@@~Chaotic Discord~, You and your navels, perv, you aren't getting mine. D;

On a side note, Key Gear would be an awful conscience, he'd make you RP with him and make you buy a literal tonne of commissions of ponies, all with navels of course. And then kill your character in the RP.

WHY ALWAYS THE NAVELS

• Brohoof 1