Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which MLP Forums member would you want to be your conscience?

Blue Moon

I would have to concur with Zoop, @Leafeon easily for a kind heart. Mine has rotted. I wouldn't mind @Zygen, or @Batbrony for my conscious they're nice guys too. If I were to pick the best one for me....I' would need @NewCalamity train of thought so I wouldn't act so brashly everywhere I go and keep my cool. I tend to yell like I have tourettes. 

Who who would be the worst person to control my conscious? .....@Zoop. Zoop, would be my cold conscious of a deadly killer. I would be a nothing but a mercilessness killer. Or I'd would be in this scenario where Zoop is a huge troll and would love to take advantage of his host body and he would just whisper lies into my head.  I would be schizophrenic and Zoop would just troll me.

Zoop: Oh noes. It's raining knives! lol

Zoop: You're on fire. Go roll onto the street with all that traffic so someone knows that you're on fire.

Zoop: Go kick that baby, it needs it's spine fixed.

Yeah, I wouldn't pick that abdominal Zoop he would indefinitely try to kill me.

Edited by Fox
  • Brohoof 4

Sometimes, I think I don't even have a conscience.. I just do whatever, whenever. Never really thinking whether it's right or wrong. If I gain something by doing it, I do it.

I don't really know who I would choose as my conscience. Honestly those I know on the forum are all really nice and I don't feel right choosing between them. <= Wait, I do have a conscience.

So I would choose all my friends wrapped together in one conscience, I'm pretty sure it would be one twisted conscience. But that's just fun, right? Besides what fun is there in making sense~.

Hello!

I'd put my trust in DashForever and Key gear. Sure, lots of people are choosing Key Gear, but there's a good reason for that. He's definately a great person, who would really come in handy. DashForever is someone I like aswell as a member, and hopefuly as a Friend...

• Brohoof 1

especially since they're too bald to be my conscience.

That made me laugh harder than i should ;~;

I said I make best conscience, but all i talk about is Nutella, in my original post i was gonna say Scoot's should be my conscience, but considering he's already sharing minds with about 30 people who voted for him, i think I'll go with Zoop-A-Loops 'ere :V

Definitely Moog, his ranting about how awful 4x4=12 is never gets old :P

Otherwise, maybe good ol' Concord, Smitty or Gone Airbourne? Lolnus is really nice person I'd like to have as my conscience as well

• Brohoof 2

Well I would chose Jokuc because damn, that guy thinks exactly like me ohmy.png

I vote for Pencils! What a smart cookie, eh? He would definitely help with my determination and decision making. Don't tell me you've all gone and forgot about him!

Yeah I remember Pencils :0 He made amazing art and stuff http://mlpforums.com/topic/9269-twilight-sparkle

I'm a huge perv

post-1052-0-93634000-1352678450.gif I already like you more.

@Doctor XFizzle 's voice would be pretty cool to hear.. Then he would always suggest me to do awesome stuff img-1416087-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Key Gear? Really? 

I honestly don't think any of you realize just how completely and utterly fucked you all are if you've got him as your conscience. Seriously. You guys are all doomed.

I know things. Terrible things.

@@Key Gear,

You trolled Zoop?

OH.MAN.

You're officially the best Admin.

Have some respect! http://mlpforums.com/topic/32930-keygear-is-epic <3

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

Probably between:

TheBronyHeart, because he is very deep and has a good head on his shoulders. I'd feel even though I'm older than him he'd definitely make more reasonable thoughts about things than I could. Especially if I ever became depressive again. He'd be the best for sure.

Feather Spiral because a perverted mind seems extremely fun...I mean....is pretty damn funny :P

Or, last, but not least. Motion Spark. His realistic ideals about certain topics would yet again definitely help me through hard times. I'd feel that hearing his opinions in my head would probably be the best judgement for me.

• 2 weeks later...

@ or @@Zoop

Scootacool has an extreme level of brainpower that could probably hold my hand back from punching someone who just broke my iPhone, and he's just a general extremely wise and funny guy that I wouldn't mind telling me what to do.

Zoop is a nerd. He makes me laugh and would allow me to say witty remarks to absolutely embarrass anybody.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If I was to choose 2 others....

Azaxx, cause he's my best mate IRL, knows me like an open book...which is good and...bad at the same time xD

~Chaotic Berrycord~ Cause he's odd...like me...and I dunno, the guy reminds me of an old good friend of mine.

Edited by Dawn♥Rider

If I had to choose just one, it'd probably be @@Feld0, because I'm a hardcore slacker like no other and I could really use that drive to work.

I'm torn, I really am. I've met lots of great people here that have more common sense in their left nostril than my real life friends have in their entire bodies. But if I had to choose, I'd probably go with . I need a Canadian gal yelling at me about how much I'm screwing up my life.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, well, there's several members that I'd like to have, so I suppose I'll list them all. Because I'm a greedy little girl and I need lots of conscience. Cry more. :unsure:

First of all, the one I'd probably pick above all the others would be @Kolth, because he a.), is way smarter than I am and would probably let me get my homework done on time for the first bit in years, and b.), he's not a social leper like me. I think. SO maybe I would get out of my basement more often. (That's a big maybe, though.)

My next would probably be  because he's one of the greatest people I know on here, and really nice, as well as being quite funny at times too. He'd probably get me out of my perpetual asshole state. :3

Aaand, that's actually it. Maybe I'm not as greedy as I thought I was. X3

Wait a second...

x4q8eg.png

So what I'm getting from this: PinkieDaShy (y u change name so much D: ) doesn't even NEED a voice for her conscience. Does that mean it automatically sets itself to the dulcet tones of Morgan Freeman when it does choose to speak?

• Brohoof 1

I would probably have to choose Zygen as my conscience, because all his posts seem well thought and meaningful, as well as intelligent.  

• Brohoof 2

Well... I really would prefer to have my own conscience floating about in my own head, but I suppose if I had to choose it would be @Wingnut. 

I guess I really just like his opinion on things and he is a great artist, which is a plus for a fellow creative person like myself laugh.png

He also seems like a calm, level-headed individual which is a good quality for anyone!

• Brohoof 2

What a creative question!

While I have several friends on the forum I talk to about stuff like that, @@Jadefire could pull off the conscience job. I dunno, he seems to have that quality.

We'll see how he reacts to this post XD

• Brohoof 1

While I have several friends on the forum I talk to about stuff like that, @@Jadefire could pull off the conscience job. I dunno, he seems to have that quality.

Thank you for finding my question creative. Sadly, I am not too popular with other people wanting me to be their conscience. But I'm 's conscience already, so it doesn't matter.

Good luck with Jadefire being your conscience.

• Brohoof 2

If you had me in your head, a lot more of your decisions would turn out a lot more ...gay in nature. Just saying.

Good luck with Jadefire being your conscience.

Yeah, he's going to need it.

• Brohoof 2

If you had me in your head, a lot more of your decisions would turn out a lot more ...gay in nature. Just saying.

Oh boy.

Well, make sure to be a good conscience and make sure he doesn't get into any trouble or make any bad decisions. That is basically all you need to know to be a good conscience.

There goes my crush on pretty much every girl I have crushes on XD Though you did say it's pretty much the same thing or something for what sex you like

And I still could see you being my conscience. I never said it would be the best one ever though XD

(edited)

There goes my crush on pretty much every girl I have crushes on XD Though you did say it's pretty much the same thing or something for what sex you like

And I still could see you being my conscience. I never said it would be the best one ever though XD

It wouldn't be so bad, some girls have ...interesting tastes in men. That being said, thanks, I'm flattered. x3

As for me personally, it's hard to say who I'd have as my conscience here. None of the people I'm particularly close to on these forums are much of the mentoring type.

Edited by Jadefire
  • Brohoof 1