Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which two members do you get mixed up sometimes?

Champion RD92

• 3 weeks later...

Jokuc and Jonke

Jokuc and Jonke

Jokuc/Jonke

I have already told you guys about a couple of things that @Jonke and me has in common, but apparently (I just saw it), we are also both left-handed. haha.

• Brohoof 1

For some odd reason, I'd confuse Alfonzo Dennard and TailsIsNotAlone. Even I'm not sure why, might be related to that Most Attractive Pony contest. I once confused Wingnut for DashForever when the former used one of the latter's old avatars, and then confused him for me because he then used my old butterfly avatar :3

Oh, and I confused EVERYONE with each other during the Feld0lution. So many Feld0 avatars... Daring, DusK and Discordian, they had identical ones, I just kept mixing them up.

• 10 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2024-04-03 at 11:15 PM, Iforgotmybrain said:

The Lunas have been doubled!

Lunas unite!

On 2023-09-16 at 12:52 AM, Trot Shuffle said:

Right now I'm confusing @Tacodidra with @Flutterstep cuz iys just shades of ORANGE :mlp_wat:

@Flutterstep Is kinda quiet, loves music, and has a few silly bones that make you laugh. A very loyal and beautiful person. 

@Tacodidra Is very supportive and the most lovable person you could ever meet. Taco will always be there to let you know you're not alone.

That said, I guess they are kinda hard to tell apart. :muffins:

• Brohoof 3
  • Party! 1

(edited)
8 hours ago, Mirage said:

@Flutterstep Is kinda quiet, loves music, and has a few silly bones that make you laugh. A very loyal and beautiful person. 

@Tacodidra Is very supportive and the most lovable person you could ever meet. Taco will always be there to let you know you're not alone.

That said, I guess they are kinda hard to tell apart. :muffins:

4 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

Being compared to the wonderful and delicious @Tacodidra is the greatest compliment ever! :eager:

Thanks for the kind words, my friends! :rarity: You're awesome too! :yay: *hugs*

I don't mix up users often, but it happens sometimes when they have the same pony on their avatar or a similar name. Sometimes that might include myself (like when I had that Sunset avatar and there were three or four Sunsets around). :awwthanks: And then there was that one time a lot of users changed their names to pronouns, I kept confusing most of them. :P

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 2

Those Kiryu-Chan and Whompy Whomperson guys, those two are awfully familiar....