Equestria Online

Indigo

haha! I came here to post this very topic!

Yeah, it looks very promising indeed. And it's still only in pre-alpha phase! The full game is gonna be absolutely amazing! Apparently, they're gonna be working on Canterlot next. I can't wait to see that!

And when this gets released, I'm totally playing as a unicorn! The teleporting feature looks like so much fun! :3

Wow honestly I was a bit skeptical whether if this game was going to be good at all. Everything I see here is amazing.

I now cannot wait for this! My main will no doubt be an Earth Pony based on my OC. I do hope the Earth Ponies get a bit of something else though (perhaps special vehicles or something) , but like he said they're working on it!

[New siggy in progress!]

Considering it's a fan game it has to be free, you can't make people pay for something that you don't have the copyright for.

Well I didn't know. I did assume at first it would be free, I just got confused that's all. Well I'd still donate if they needed some money to continue more of the Equestria Online Project. (:

p0LOZ.png

Signature made by Cloud Chaser. Ask her to make you one! biggrin.png

I will probably make 3 characters, one for each race. My Pegasus will be my OC, Autumn Breeze, and I might make a Slendermane Earth Pony (maybe. It depends on options, and if others are using it already). Not sure what I will do for the unicorn, maybe a mare.

t00vmp.jpg

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,

and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.