Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hasbro finally making somewhat better plushes

Nothing&NoOne

I just hope they do better with Fluttershy. I like her the best out of the mane six because I am in many ways similar to her. Eventually I shall buy some Ponny stuff and try to make most of it our shy little pony.

As for that pic, not bad but yes they should of been doing better with them.

Specifically has to do with merchandise, moving this to Pony Merchandise subforum.

The manes are still ridiculous streamers, but yeah, I suppose this can be called progress.

• Brohoof 3

They've had these out here for a while. It's kinda sad seeing people on Etsy making better stuff than Hasbro in this department.

I think y'all are a little harsh and kinda perfectionists when it comes to merch. You have to realize the difference between the plushies you see on DA and the ones that Hasbro makes is this: Hand made, loving care in details VS MASS PRODUCED FAST. Okay? For MASS PRODUCED? These are pretty damn cute. If you're feeling crafty, split the head seam and sew on your own lovingly crafted mane. It's not hard.Their heads are pretty right on as far as shape goes and are a VAST improvement over the abomination of Twilight that Target had (as pictured above). And as far as Other licenses that Hasbro makes like, Star Wars, the little action figures they make look absolutely NOTHING like the characters they portray so I want to hear nothing of it. The ships are the only thing that look remotely like what they're supposed to look like. Hasbro is doing pretty well by the MLP characters here. Especially with the new vinyl figures they're putting out. Those are super nice.

Cut 'em a break. Quality is improving, they are listening to what you want. As is EVIDENT by the fact that you have plushies AT ALL. :D

• Brohoof 1

Meh. It's okay. But being Canadian, I can never get any pony merch from stores and, well, Hasbro's site. So fan content for meh. :P E-bay is actually generally cheaper for me just because of shipping, and for a tad more, better quality.

But, at least their quality is improving by 2%. :D

Designers in the fandom can mop the floor with these mass-produced creatures.

Posted Image

Literally. xD

The new ones are a slight improvement, but Hasbro can't match products that are made with TLC like ours.

Posted Image

Edited by TailsAlone