Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming [Gaming] The Team Fortress 2 Thread

Ron Jeremy

I'm starting to hate MVM. I'm on the last mission for tour and it's nearly impossible. Every single wave is a fight to the finish and I'm getting stressed out just thinking about it. And I thought Wave 3 on Cave-In for Decoy was hard, with it's Quick-Fix Medics and Concheror Soldiers.

I used to play League of Legends, as of this morning.

... That was before the plague hit. c:

I'm starting to hate MVM. I'm on the last mission for tour and it's nearly impossible. Every single wave is a fight to the finish and I'm getting stressed out just thinking about it. And I thought Wave 3 on Cave-In for Decoy was hard, with it's Quick-Fix Medics and Concheror Soldiers.

When it comes to medics and pockets, be sure to get the medic first. If the pocket is in any danger, the medic-bot will pop, making it harder to kill the pocket and making it closer to the bomb drop.

#JustTF2Tips

• Brohoof 1

VS Ponyville? yeah, I play it when I'm bored of the other modes and maps. I mainly go Pyroland Pyro, just to add to the already saccharine environments and bosses.

I mostly play Sniper, I haven't had an awful lot of good matches recently. I just noobed it up as Princess Twilly the last time. I prefer Reg Twilly when it comes to hales, anyday. :/

I like to play as Scout,Soldier,Pyro,Demoman,Sniper,and Spy.

I really don't play too much as Heavy,Engineer,or Medic.

I only go Heavy when I just don't care about the match anymore,and I'm just fooling around.

I mostly play Sniper, I haven't had an awful lot of good matches recently.

I ain't gonna lie to ya, but I'm afraid you're right. XD

As a Sniper, sometimes it helps to try to put your crosshair on your enemy's head before you scope in. It seems easier that way for me. Also, try to either stayed lock onto the head if you're going for charged shot (duh) or plan ahead and put that laser dot ahead of the enemy's head if he's walking left or right.

• 3 months later...

Hello!

I recently started playing TF2 and let me tell you, I am loving every second of it, despite how much I die, due to everyone being too pro from playing it for longer than I.

I have come to say two things:

1. I would appreciate more Steam friends who play TF2. http://steamcommunity.com/id/djshy3

2. It might be shared before by now, but I absolutely love this song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgVQ9PFuE1o

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

*necroposting ftw*

So, is anybody else getting tired of the updates recently? Ever since the EoTL update, I've been feeling less enthusiastic about each update. This year's Halloween update doesn't even seem to really much to be excited about, let alone the invasion update we had a week or so ago. I'm really hoping Smissmas makes up for everything, but I'm starting to lose faith.

I played TF2 for my first time yesterday. 7 killstreak as pyro, 5 as spy, 5 as scout. 750 damage as demoman 1200 as heavy (but it was mostly against that halloween community boss the horseless headless horseman) 

Then sniper was horribly slow for those winding maps and I am new to pc gaming so yeah. 

But you guys mentioning ponyville tf2 stuff, where can I find tf2 mods or maps and servers? Wanna link me because idk anything about it.

And what do you mean pyroland pyro, some weapons ar elike from meet the pyro's type fluffyness? 

VS Ponyville? yeah, I play it when I'm bored of the other modes and maps. I mainly go Pyroland Pyro, just to add to the already saccharine environments and bosses.

Edited by Lil Pip

sig-3993025.gKrod05.jpg

So, check out who's the hot shot now!

It also depends on what you can do with that stuff ;)

Looking good doesn't always mean it's gonna make you play any better :P

*necroposting ftw*

So, is anybody else getting tired of the updates recently? Ever since the EoTL update, I've been feeling less enthusiastic about each update. This year's Halloween update doesn't even seem to really much to be excited about, let alone the invasion update we had a week or so ago. I'm really hoping Smissmas makes up for everything, but I'm starting to lose faith.

Really? Gun mettle has been the only update I actually enjoyed since the uber update. Really, every update lately I feel is of similar quality which is why gun mettle really stood out to me. Invasion was decent despite being much smaller than what I think it was set up to be, I haven't played scream fortress 2015 yet but I don't really think it can be worse than last year's.

Looking around for stuff about TF2 and came across this...

http://www.techspot.com/news/47967-final-combat-chinas-team-fortress-2-clone.html

I have yet to see a western game with moderate popularity that can escape Tencent Co.'s amazing ability to blatantly clone free-to-play-yet-pay-to-win ripoffs of it.

Behold final combat, as usual, going with Tencent logic : "only ¥998, you can pow pow pow."

._.

That aside, due to apparent lack of medics in the Tf2 atmosphere, I main medic now.

It's time for you examination. :3

Edited by Solid Scorpion

But you guys mentioning ponyville tf2 stuff, where can I find tf2 mods or maps and servers? Wanna link me because idk anything about it.

And what do you mean pyroland pyro, some weapons ar elike from meet the pyro's type fluffyness? 

By Pyroland Pyro, I mean the cosmetics that came out for him when the Pyromania Update was released a couple years back. I assume you've obtained Pyrovision goggles at this point, yes? Basically those items create Pyrovision for the player. The Pyroland "set" is the stuff the Pyro was wearing in Meet the Pyro. So the bongos (grenades), the orchestrina (back pack), rainblower (reskinned flamethrower), and the lollichop (reskinned fire axe), and the Balloonicorn, which can only be seen if you have Pyrovision activated.

Hope that helped a little bit. Don't be afraid to use the wiki!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lmao

So, this update

Pyro mains are upset because they think the degreaser is useless

Non-pyro mains are upset because the phlog isn't totally useless anymore

Like, god forbid valve properly balance this fucking class?

Edited by Kitty~