Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle's Destiny.

CastletonSnob

I surmise that she's probably going to figure something out and will try and explain it to ponies and all though receptive to the idea, there's still that little bit lack of faith most ponies have. She'll just have to try prove she knows what she's talking about. Doesn't that sound familiar...

Maybe her magic can do somthing like control somthing like luna and celestia but its kinda hard to think of what her destiny is i just hope it isnt the season finale because then it would begin with twilight these season and end with twilight like a mlp pony sandwich :P

I think her destiny will come out in the season finale, after the final two parter. Celestia and Luna call Twilight to their room, and tell her that it will be her destiny to take over the kingdom after Celestia is gone. It would seem kind of sad, but it would be an AWESOME cliff hanger.

Okay well you have to remember:

-Shining Armour is a brother to Twilight

-He married Cadence, who is a princess

-That means that Twilight is an "in-law" to Cadence and Celestia (who is Twilights in-law Aunt if Im not mistaken, giving that Cadence is now a sister-in-law to Twilight). Technically, Twilight is in the royal family. That means that she can/will potentially rule over Equestria if the circumstances allow it.

Just a train of thought that may or may not apply

Edited by Australianfries

My suspicion is that, yes, Twilight will discover her destiny sometime in or around the season finale. Furthermore, I wouldn't be surprise if King Sombra re-appeared as part of that process. The shortness of the season and the ease of Sombra's defeat increases that likelihood.

As for whether or not Twilight will become an Alicorn or something of the like... I have my doubts. If Twilight becomes anything like an Alicorn, then the basic concept of the series changes radically. It would no longer be about the Mane Six. But it may be the case that Twilight goes through several trials throughout the entire season, culminating in the season finale with showdown or climactic event.

Hmm...l think her destiny is... well i think its probably something much more than her becoming ruler. Like She would have to stop some great evil maybe. Her becoming just the next ruler or something to that extent is possible. But we all know something BIG is gonna go down during the episode we find out what her destiny is. And somethin' bad too. Or else it aint gonna much of a season finale wouldn't it? Maybe her destiny is to prevent that. To protect equestria from something. Well, whatever her destiny is, i know its gonna be big, something tough and challenging, something her friends are gonna help her with. And i think becoming a princess doesn't fit that description. No, its definatly something more. Something much more important.

Edited by AnonBrony