Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Rate the Avatar of the User Above You!

EmbodimentOfCringe

10/10

yeah, man. Concord. I'm really digging this new avatar you have over the last one. Very good portrait of your character, nice expression. Facing text and nice dark contrasting background but not too dark.

My thoughts exactly

As for your avvie...

10/10 for the WTF factor (as per usual when it comes to your avvies :P )

• Brohoof 2

My thoughts exactly

As for your avvie...

10/10 for the WTF factor (as per usual when it comes to your avvies :P )

Its the god of knowledge being traumatized by all the forbidden secrets he has for he know the suffering of all and everything both in future, past and present and because of that the world is a blur of confusing mixed lines, haunted by the screams of other to save them but is unable to bless them with the answers to rescue themselves due to a lack of a mouth.

10/10

Edited by MiStErUnMeRry

Its the god of knowledge being traumatized by all the forbidden secrets he has for he know the suffering of all and everything both in future, past and present and because of that the world is a blur of confusing mixed lines, haunted by the screams of other to save him but is unable to bless them with the answers to rescue themselves due to a lack of a mouth.

10/10

And for that I raise you an 11/10

I like how your avvies have stories behind them

It makes them that much better :)

• Brohoof 1

8/10 

Ewww. previous generation shaped ponies. Next we'll have straight people on the internet.

but it well drawn and I like the changing shades in the background, also the portrait is nicely shot and its some shadowing to it.

• Brohoof 1

10/10 because I love luna. Its all visible thanks to good difference in color, nice little fading white at the top to help make it seem none linear. Linear generally well drawn and detail with subtle difference in lighting and lively eyes.