Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

need motivation advice

Morager

Ive been working on my oc pic for a while. But its been to long even tho i was able to post one not to long ago, id planed on having more done by now. I wanted to know from some fellow artist what they might do tokeep motivated in there work. I just get distracted or unfocused i forget to work on it and dont get back in to it for a week or two. I could use some advice.

My top motivation technique is to curl up somewhere really quiet, put on some source material (here, watch some favourite Pony episodes) and break out your pencils, or tablet or whatever you use to draw. Also you could try listening to music that reminds you of your OC, if you have any.

Good luck, and keep drawing! ;)

• Brohoof 1

Get away from any distractions, turn off the TV and the Ipod (unless of course you want to listen to music while doing it). Get a quiet place, and sit there and do work.

My top motivation technique is to curl up somewhere really quiet, put on some source material (here, watch some favourite Pony episodes) and break out your pencils, or tablet or whatever you use to draw. Also you could try listening to music that reminds you of your OC, if you have any.

Good luck, and keep drawing! ;)

that a really good idea im going to have to try it this weekend. Thank you for the advice. :)

And thank you to every other pony for there advice to.