Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

favorite ponies from older generations?

Silver Bells

yeah i know that like 90% of all of you hate the older generations for whatever reasons, but i'm still posting this.

anyway most of my favorite older ponies are from g3, and i like some g1 ponies also.

favorite g3 ponies are:

• minty, because she's awesome!
  • star catcher, i remember wanting the toy of her really badly. unfortunately i never got one...
  • twinkle twirl
  • sunny daze, because she's rad and i love her design.
  • rainbow dash (the g3 version; i also like g4, even though they are both kind of annoying)
  • starbeam, because design is pretty
  • wysteria or wisteria
and for g1 it's twilight and firefly, that's pretty much it.

All the sea ponies. I loved the sea ponies, sea ponies are awesome. I'm glad they are making a book for Friendship is Magic that will star the sea ponies. Hope they get into the show though.

All the sea ponies. I loved the sea ponies, sea ponies are awesome. I'm glad they are making a book for Friendship is Magic that will star the sea ponies. Hope they get into the show though.

woah, are they really? is there any proof of that? otherwise that is really, really cool! it'd be interesting if they brought the sea ponies back.

woah, are they really? is there any proof of that? otherwise that is really, really cool! it'd be interesting if they brought the sea ponies back.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/11/little-brown-books-covers-and-more.html

Here you go. I'm just not going to judge a book by its cover and hope that this may be a very good book. This does help with the possibility of them appearing in the show. They do look interesting though.

http://www.equestria...s-and-more.html

Here you go. I'm just not going to judge a book by its cover and hope that this may be a very good book. This does help with the possibility of them appearing in the show. They do look interesting though.

they could've done better with the art, but yeah it does look interesting!

everyone seems to be opposed to it though...but ehh who really cares what they think.

I always liked Shady from G1. Her negative, poor me attitude was such a refreshing contrast from all the happy happy HAPPY! I think she would make a good addition to FiM, if only just for an episode (or, if Hasbro no longer has the rights to the name/character, than another pony with a similar personality). I'd like to see Pinkie Pie interacting with an Emo pony.

Firefly from G1 is nice. When I was younger I used to watch the early G3, and I liked Minty. Her fetish for destroying everything is adorable. :wub:

Minty. I watched a few older MLP seasons for the lulz. (Much more tolerable with commentary by Poney Pokey, you should check them out!) She's really the only character that stood out to me. She's charming for a lot of the same reasons as Derpy. Seriously, I don't think this poor pony can do ANYTHING right. Plus, SOCKS!!! She definitely had that going for her.

Posted Image

Edited by Auryn

• 8 years later...