Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie!

Pinkie Diane Pie

Oh my Celestia, your TOTALLY right!

Hugs are just so.. soo.. nice and comfortable! I LOVE hugs! -Hugs- XD

Everypony loves the endearing warmth of my hugs, I think of them filled with joy and happiness after a good ol' hug!

So true.  I love hugging too.

...Oh my G-d, your hugs feel like... like... I don't even know.  This is amazing...  ooooooh my G-d.

*Hug*

*Hug*

*Hug*

I can do this all day, but that would spoil the effect, for it won't feel special anymore.

I love you Pinkie Pie, you're my favourite of the main si- no!  You're my favourite pony period!

*squeals in a very high-pitched voice at the extreme cuteness I'm witnessing here*

-Rolls on floor laughing- XD!

So true.  I love hugging too.

...Oh my G-d, your hugs feel like... like... I don't even know.  This is amazing...  ooooooh my G-d.

*Hug*

*Hug*

*Hug*

I can do this all day, but that would spoil the effect, for it won't feel special anymore.

I love you Pinkie Pie, you're my favourite of the main si- no!  You're my favourite pony period!

nlghtmaremoon-20120121T063201-s9l6vhn.gi

• Brohoof 2

Hi, Pinkie, I would love to ask you a question!

Being very loved around the Forum, how do you feel? Who, in particular, do you like best above all your other followers/fans?

Hi, Pinkie, I would love to ask you a question!

Being very loved around the Forum, how do you feel? Who, in particular, do you like best above all your other followers/fans?

Personally, I love everyone here on the forums! They're so nice! It's my job to make everypony cheerful and happy on the forums. :)

I also feel very loved by everyone here, too! Being on the forums is something I'd never regret doing! ;)

Edited by Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 1

I'm very busy baking cupcakes for the ponies in Ponyville! :D But overall, I'm having a FUN time! ^-^

Ghost:"(Wheee. She's so much fun. Boss! You should be more like her often.)"

Greyhawk:"(Gee....I don't know about that.)"

-Rolls on floor laughing- XD!

img-1844816-1-nlghtmaremoon-20120121T063

I'm glad your happy.  Come here

*Hug's tightly*

Pinkie, you're one of a kind.  Don't ever confuse your behavior for those clones you made of yourself.  That's not you.  The real you would always take priority over her own enjoyment.  You may get a little excited at times, but that's a big part of what makes you special.  I wouldn't ever trade that away for something else.  You have clear goals in life, and you make me smile!

Pinkie.  I've had a rough past few hours of my life.  I'm really stressed out.  I'm also kind of upset.

Could I have one of your amazing close contact comforting sessions?  (meaning a big hug).

• Brohoof 1

img-1845064-1-The-longer-you-stare-my-li

-Smile gets bigger and bigger- Wow, it really works!

Ghost:"(Wheee. She's so much fun. Boss! You should be more like her often.)"

Greyhawk:"(Gee....I don't know about that.)"

LOL

I'm glad your happy.  Come here

*Hug's tightly*

Pinkie, you're one of a kind.  Don't ever confuse your behavior for those clones you made of yourself.  That's not you.  The real you would always take priority over her own enjoyment.  You may get a little excited at times, but that's a big part of what makes you special.  I wouldn't ever trade that away for something else.  You have clear goals in life, and you make me smile!

Pinkie.  I've had a rough past few hours of my life.  I'm really stressed out.  I'm also kind of upset.

Could I have one of your amazing close contact comforting sessions?  (meaning a big hug).

133625704438.gif

That's so sweet! -Crying tears of joy- Gimme a hug!

-Hugs- I'll make you feel better! :)

170510__UNOPT__animated.gif

Funniest. moment. EVER! XD

• Brohoof 1

-Smile gets bigger and bigger- Wow, it really works!

LOL

img-1845920-2-133625704438.gif

That's so sweet! -Crying tears of joy- Gimme a hug!

-Hugs- I'll make you feel better! :)

img-1845920-3-170510__UNOPT__animated.gi

Funniest. moment. EVER! XD

Thanks Pinkie.

How old were you when Twilight first came to Ponyville?  Brony examiners have decided that you and the other 5 are about 15.

Thanks Pinkie.

How old were you when Twilight first came to Ponyville?  Brony examiners have decided that you and the other 5 are about 15.

Well, I guess you can say that! Twilight did some research on pony age, but I really don't know how she does it! XD

Have you heard about

(Looks back and forth)

(Looks sincere and serious)

*cupcakes?*

Yes... I cried.. WHY WOULD ANYPONY MAKE A FAN-FIC LIKE THAT?! ;_;

It's just like Smile HD..

ooc:Question Pinkie Pie. Is your real name 'Pinkie Prime'?

My real name was Pinkamena Diane Pie! Ever since I was a filly, my parents called me by that name. Except when my life changed forever. I'm still Pinkie Pie! -Giggles-

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie, I just became aware that there are THREE of you in the forums.  Have you been fooling around with the stupid magic mirror water mirror pool again? 

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie, I just became aware that there are THREE of you in the forums.  Have you been fooling around with the stupid magic mirror water mirror pool again? 

Nope, not making that mistake again, that's for sure! ;)

Although.. it's weird.. I haven't been using the mirror pool.. and there's 2 that look just like me...

THAT MUST MEAN THAT THEY'VE COME FROM A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE! :o

2 Pinkie Pie's from another dimension??? THAT'S SO COOL!  :D 

• Brohoof 2