MLP Forums Musical Project

Skullbuster

old thread: http://mlpforums.com...usical-project/

so this is the new thread and this is how im going to organize this project

what this is , is a huge musical project for the forums, we are going to make an original song to represent our forums

Teams:

Gutair/Bass: Tourmented Dusty Soul, Samrules350, Bloo47

Electronic:

Other: Tourmented Dusty Soul(piano)

Vocal: Tourmented Dusty Soul, Samrules350, AegisReflector, MaGAKical Draw, Bloo47

Cover Art: AegisReflector

Edited by Gakbuster
  • Brohoof 2

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

but I have a lot of experience on electric guitar, and I can also do vocals if you need it. I'm also able to do (if you do need) pianos.

Edited by Tormented Dusty Soul

Soundcloud-------------------Facebook---------------------------Youtube

I can do electric guitar and singing! I have a great amount of guitar experience so I hope to be a valuable member of the team :D

MOYW6Hn.png

Swiggity Swag, Comic Sans is irritating.

"For I am so omniscient that if there were to be two omnisciences... I would be both!" - Ziltoid the Omniscient

I can try to do vocal, and I've been practicing FL Studio. I also draw, but it's more like pencil-cartoons more than anything, and I recommend whatever digital art protege asks for the spot.

Heh, this is mainly a post just so I follow the new thread.

WHY DID THIS BREAK OH LUNA NOW I HAVE TO FIX IT DEAR CELESTIA!

I can play rhythm guitar and rap.

Also, I posted this on the old thread but nobody responded:

Why don't we do a remix/vocal cover/instrumental cover of this:

It contains the following brony songs:

-Nightmare Night (Electronic/Rap)

-Luna (Electronic)

-Discord (Electronic)

-Summer (Electronic)

-Rainbow Thrash (Rock)

-Loyalty (Rock)

-September (Electronic)

-Beyond Her Garden (Electronic)

And It's all a metal cover.

Think about it, it has multiple genres to satisfy everyone, and it's all by bronies.

• Brohoof 1

AKzSz.png
"For those about to rock, we salute you!"- ACϟDC
Signature by Gone ϟ Airbourne (click the signature) My Tumblr

Member of the Equestrian Gaming Clan

I could help with the electronic section!

For my credentials: one of my professional tracks made it onto 5 radio stations across Europe, and I'm currently competing to win a Pioneer DDJ-SX and a feature spot on Fool's Gold Recordings.

In case anyone is wondering, I use the Signature Suite of FL Studio 10, and I also own a copy of Adobe Audition CS6, although that has yet to be installed on my computer.

This sounds like fun >:]

Edited by CloudFyre

I think I can keep taking care of organizing the lyrics. Pretty easy-cheezy, considering my experience in poetry.

But I now need to make sure the way I put them will be consistent with the way the tune is laid out.

Also I can write some more of them, especially if we get more ideas. Though, I think someone mentioned (in the chat) that we already have quite a lot.

btw

*points @ OP*

What's a "gutair"? A gut that floats in the air, or air in the guts (aka bad gas)?

loljk

I take writing commissions.

"Nerds build the world, artists decorate it, warriors protect it, leaders talk everyone into doing their jobs." -me, 3 Nov 2017

"That's not a pie, that's a pastry with an identity crisis!" ~Jeric

Wait, don't we need writers for this, too?

I believe we have a lot of lyrics, but I'm convinced there's still plenty of stuff missing, because I don't know the place so well and wrote like 80% of the verses *coughcough*.

So yeah, we probably could remove some verses and put new ones in there.

Edited by Feather Spiral

"Nerds build the world, artists decorate it, warriors protect it, leaders talk everyone into doing their jobs." -me, 3 Nov 2017

I can do guitar and bass... And drums if I can find a way to record it (electronic Alesis DM6 USB-kit, in case anypony can help me figure something out)

So I took this personality-test... And apparently, I'm most like Fluttershy~
2015- edit - not too much has changed, but now I'm a wee bit more like Twilight~

Well, If you want, I can play drums. I'm Not the Greatest/ craziest drummer ever, but I can get pretty good after I Warm up and like the music I am drumming to. this seems like this should be a fun time for everypony, and I would love to get involved! 

thunderbolt_by_thunderbolt505t-d772ptm.g

Awesome signature by Gone Airbourne

@@Skullbuster, just to notify you that Skype messes too much with my computer (and iPad), so I can't participate in conversations anymore.

But when (I'm not saying "if" because I wanna be optimistic *coughcough*) there are more ideas and verses, you can just PM/email me them. I'll be more than happy to create/rearrange verses.

Hm... I'm not sure if I'll be a big impact, but I'd love to do a piano part, or even a clarinet part if needed.

Or if you need any singing parts, I'm your girl to. As a result for being a perfectionist, I hate things that are off-tune. So, yeah...