Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Opening drawing requests of OCs

Rainbow-Crayons

I am taking requests! I have needed practice lately on ponies, and what better way then drawing all different kinds of OCs! So I am opening up the good ol' requests.

Here are some example drawings:

post-10051-0-67574700-1353983830_thumb.jpg

post-10051-0-06820900-1353983849_thumb.jpg

(Your pony request will be full body)

post-10051-0-44024700-1353983933_thumb.jpg

-----

If you are going to request please put a picture of your pony, and if you want anything specific that you want them to be doing in your comment!~

Also it would be nice to include their name.

Your request will include:

A full body portrait of your OC, shaded. No background.

Thank you!~ :wub:

(I am also finishing up the flight school background OC requests for people, so I am sorry about the wait)

Edited by Rainbow-Crayons

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I suck balls at drawing. Pinning it on someone else while I procrastinate everything else? Seems like the most logical solution! My OC is in my signature. It's the only link there. I don't care about any specific things.

Well, here ya'h go, I got my OC, Sugar Rush

Can you draw her as a filly? preferably sleeping holding to a pony plushie of some sort? (if you draw the plushie, could you make it, pink with a blonde mane?) :3

Edited by Pinkazoid!

mine mine mine :D ~

Cherished

Posted Image

just give her a sassy little pose or expression,

and if you want more references let me know :)

socks are optional.

~

Edited by Shankveld

I would like you to draw this pony

Posted Image

His name is Lapis Lazuli. If you want to read more about him, the link to his profile page can be found in my signature. If possible, I would like you to draw him reading, studying, or something a researcher would be doing. Thank you for your time.

Ooh, ooh, could you do Esme for me? I'm normally an artist myself, but I've gone a few months without an iPad, and traditional art just isn't the same. :( I'd appreciate it if maybe you did something where she's, like, walking through Ponyville, maybe with Eldrich, her pet dragon? Thanks.

EDIT: That's a crap picture of Eldrich. I got impatient one day, so I drew with the trackpad, and well, we all know how THAT turns out. ^_^ Anyway, here's a better one.

post-4258-0-73499700-1353987800_thumb.png

Edited by Party_Cannon

I'd really like a drawing of my mane OC and ponysona, Descant. He's in my avatar, and is the purple link in my sig, if you want to see a larger version of that picture. Have him doing something musical, please! 

If you make his mane and tail different but still similar to how they are in the picture, I wouldn't mind. I'm not sure I want to keep stuff from Zoi's Pony Creator forever. Something that still fits the style I have set for him, but makes him a little more unique than a Pony Creator Pony, you know?

Thanks!

Edited by Descant

OOOOOO can ya do my OC?

Here's all ya need to know about him: http://mlpforums.com...ers/_/aero-r148

As for what kinda stuff he should be doing, I don't really care about anything real specific. Just have it be something that has to do with music and/or art. :P

I finished your request!

post-10051-0-12795200-1354071997_thumb.jpg

Sorry about his left back leg, there was a white out mishap and marker does not color well over white out.

And yeah... the pose is kinda wacky, I was testing out different kind of poses. ^^'

If you want me to change anything feel free to ask! :)

Thank you for requesting!~

Wonderful style you have! Could you please draw my OC Fine Beat?

Here's his picture and info: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fine-beat-r1987

He's supposed to be wearing a traditional French beret and wearing a black turtleneck sweater akin to what Rarity was wearing in "Sweet and Elite" while she was looking at art (I'm sorry, the pony creator only had so many options!). Since he's a beatnik, I'd like him to have a "pondering" look. Or maybe holding an espresso or something.

I finished your request!

Posted Image105_5736.JPG

Sorry about his left back leg, there was a white out mishap and marker does not color well over white out.

And yeah... the pose is kinda wacky, I was testing out different kind of poses. ^^'

If you want me to change anything feel free to ask! Posted Image

Thank you for requesting!~

Dude.

I love it. Seriously, thanks! This is one of the coolest renditions of my OC. I actually quite like the pose, there's nothing wrong with it at all!

I've only got one nitpick, and it's the mane, but I can get over that. :lol:

Again, thanks a lot! :D

Well, I suck balls at drawing. Pinning it on someone else while I procrastinate everything else? Seems like the most logical solution! My OC is in my signature. It's the only link there. I don't care about any specific things.

Your request is done!~

post-10051-0-44428300-1354159217_thumb.jpg

I am sorry about the colors being wrong, my markers do not have the exact colors that I needed to color him with... 

If you need me to change anything just ask! 

I am taking requests! I have needed practice lately on ponies, and what better way then drawing all different kinds of OCs! So I am opening up the good ol' requests.

Here are some example drawings:

Posted Image105_5623.JPG

Posted Image105_5722.JPG

(Your pony request will be full body)

Posted Image105_5498.JPG

-----

If you are going to request please put a picture of your pony, and if you want anything specific that you want them to be doing in your comment!~

Also it would be nice to include their name.

Your request will include:

A full body portrait of your OC, shaded. No background.

Thank you!~ Posted Image

(I am also finishing up the flight school background OC requests for people, so I am sorry about the wait)

Actually I'd like to ask if you could draw my OC up, I've tried myself a lot but my skills are too... weak :(

Here's the link to it;

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dusk-crafter-r1918

I do have a special request, actually a couple. I need his cutie mark to be a guilded lock. And I should add that he's a master thief (like garrat from the thief game series or Corvo from Dishonored) so I need to him to have some dark clothing and mask like pinkie has in season 3 episode 1.

Just read the description if you want more info or ask me, he's going to be the main character in some fiction I'm writing :)

Thank you in advance it would mean a lot to me.

Hi guys! I just wanted to say I am working on all the requests at the moment. This weekend a lot of them should be finished because it is, well... the weekend! Thanks for requesting! 

I love to see how people take OC's and draw them, and I would love to see how you would draw this guy right here.
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aarod-brachuin-r1982
His name is Aarod Brachuin and he is an earth pony but you can see all that by clicking the link.

I have finished your request! 

post-10051-0-03151300-1354402996_thumb.jpg

The colors are a bit off, but I tried to get as close as I could.~

Thanks for requesting! Your OC was fun to draw. Posted Image

Lovin' the style you have going on. If you could, I would love my OC drawn by such a talented artist. Posted Image 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pensez-ecrire-reve-r1921 - His name is Pensez. If you could draw him surrounded by books, or writing in a book, or something with books, that would be splendid. Posted Image

Really awesome drawings here.

As for doing my OC, you can take a look at mine here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9398076/oc%20pony%20vector.png

His name is FireRazor, if you want to do him. I would be happy if I can see what you can do with him. :D

Finished your request!

post-10051-0-43926300-1354409117_thumb.jpg

Sorry the colors are wrong, I started coloring the body when I saw that the body was more of a brown then a light orange/ light orangish brown. 

Thanks for requesting!~ 

Finished your request!

Posted Image105_5892.JPG

Sorry the colors are wrong, I started coloring the body when I saw that the body was more of a brown then a light orange/ light orangish brown. 

Thanks for requesting!~ 

Wow, that is really awesome! I like the pose you drawn him in, also the cutie mark looks 20% more cooler than the one I did in my artwork Posted Image.

Thanks for the gift, I love it! Posted Image  BTW, The colors are fine.

Ooh, can you do my ponysona please? smile.png I'm ok with any pose you decide lol.  Her name is Blossom Winds, she's also in my avatar. As for a cutie mark, I think until I know something that i'm really good at or enjoy the most, she's a blank flank as well :/ anyways thank you if you draw her biggrin.pngpost-10302-0-49585700-1354566443_thumb.png

Would you please draw my OC, Moonbeam? I'd like to see her drawn in your style because its interesting, and you seem like a very good artist.

Here's some drawings of her for reference

Thank you!

Also, I finished you request!

post-10051-0-17849500-1354669234_thumb.jpg

I was not sure if her mane went over her eyes, but from her side views it looked like that. ~

Thank you!

Also, I finished you request!

attachicon.gif105_5923.JPG

I was not sure if her mane went over her eyes, but from her side views it looked like that. ~

Aww! Thank you so much! I love it!biggrin.png

The mane doesn't go over the eyes, and it goes over the ear more, but it's close enough. Thanks again! smile.png