Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applebloom's cutie mark as a zapapple?

poniesforfun

At the end Granny Smith mentions Applebloom is good at making Zapapple jam, all the ponies in Sweet Apple Acres and their relatives always have an apple or an apple recipe on their flanks so shouldnt Applebloom deserve something like a rainbow apple?
  • Brohoof 5

Well it sure would be cute! She did seem to have a lot of fun helping with the jam!.... But I was always thinking that she would be like the black sheep of the family and get a different sort of cutie mark, maybe. Since getting a cutie mark pertains to what you are destined for in life, I feel like Apple Bloom still needs to find that. It may be within the apple family's talents of apple-related things, or it could be something else that she is passionate about! :P I am excited to seeeee!

• Brohoof 1

That's a great prediction, but I don't know if they will have another zap apple episode that will show Applebloom getting her cutiemark. Also, it would be too early for any of the CMC to get their cutiemarks, the whole idea of CMC and plot of it would be over to quick and no pony would like it. That's just my opinion.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlBK2U3aaTY&feature=watch-vrec

At the end Granny Smith mentions Applebloom is good at making Zapapple jam, all the ponies in Sweet Apple Acres and their relatives always have an apple or an apple recipe on their flanks so shouldnt Applebloom deserve something like a rainbow apple?

"Applebloom is one humdinger of a zap apple jammer" is the exact quote. Granny Smith is a word artist.

I guess I could see Applebloom with a zap apple, or some zap apple jam as a cutie mark. But that would require them to make another zap apple episode. And I'm not sure they would want to do that.

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 2

Yea, I could see a zappapple being her cutie mark. I actually thought for a little while that it might be her talent. But looking at other episodes I now think that her talent would be carpentry/building etc

In whatever episode, she managed to completely repair the cmc clubhouse by herself.

This would still put her cm outside the family norm.

Edited by zRevenantz

I guess I could see Applebloom with a zap apple, or some zap apple jam as a cutie mark. But that would require them to make another zap apple episode. And I'm not sure they would want to do that.

This pretty much covers what I was thinking. If she was gonna have a zap apple cutie mark, then I figure this episode is where she woulda gotten it. Besides, breaking up the CMC? What is this craziness of which you speak? :P No, I wouldn't be surprised if, while somewhat individual, their cutie marks had some sort of relation to each other's. Would make a heck of a season opener/closer.

This pretty much covers what I was thinking. If she was gonna have a zap apple cutie mark, then I figure this episode is where she woulda gotten it. Besides, breaking up the CMC? What is this craziness of which you speak? :P No, I wouldn't be surprised if, while somewhat individual, their cutie marks had some sort of relation to each other's. Would make a heck of a season opener/closer.

I think that you, sir, have discovered how they are closing Season 3. Bless you and curse you. (Perry the Platypus. Whoa, that came out of nowhere.)

All in a day's work with my blessedly cursed life :lol: Seriously, though, I just can't see them not getting their marks at the same time. Unless it's turned into another 'patience is a virtue, don't let it stop your friendship' lesson. Which would make me sad in my heart. :(

• Brohoof 1

I feel it would kind of suck if your special talent was something which only occurred once every year(i think?). I like the idea of her not having an apple related one and one that fits in with her two friends would be great.

As much as I'd like a heart break episode where one of them gets one and the others don't and they have to deal with it, I do like the idea of a two-parter in which the three of them are an important factor in saving the day or something and get them all together.

• Brohoof 3

Someone told me they think her cutie mark should be the Apple logo (the computer and iPhone company thing) because Apple Bloom should have a creative cutie mark but maybe an apple cutei mark as well.

And since Apple is a creative company....

I thought this was brilliant.

Heres the picture that person made

post-9999-0-57054300-1354026288_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Brill.

Time Travel episode again.

What if they figure out how to send themselves to the future (using sweetie belle's magic) to see their cutie marks, somehow get stuck there and maybe we get a peek at each CMC flank??? I mean, or what if its just a glimpse, and they have to go off of what they saw only for a few seconds, and start freaking out by trying to get their cutie mark in whatever they thought they saw. Lol, and they have a camera and do all this junk while the film develops, and once they get their pictures back they find out Scoots messed up the pictures. Hahahha.

I should write.

I mean and usually cartoons like this....namely Lauran Faust such as Dexter and PPG...have a baby and a teenager episode. Since we sorta saw filly mane six in the cutie mark chronicles and Rare Rare and AJ are getting filly0fied again, wouldnt it make sense to see a teenaged or adult CMC?

Edited by SkyeRibbonPony
  • Brohoof 3

I thought that after the episode where applebloom decorates the clubhouse, that she would have some talent related to building or decorating or something.

I don't think that if she gets a cutie mark it'll be apple related, i think it'll be related to decorating or something. What it specifically will look like I don't really know.

Perhaps the CMC will get very multipurposey-looking cutie marks to represent their so-many-talents-even-your-cutie-mark-can't-decide-what-to-follow-first.

Or they all get repeat marks that resemble the CMC logo. Because friendship power. It's basically a triple-mark, with an apple construction whatever, a bell, and a scooter or whatever the marks are, with whoever's mark it is at the top and the others small below it.

Yes, their lifelong friendship was so powerful they decide to start a company together and their cutie marks are forever friends or something. Or something.

Edited by The Weapon

no i think her talent is building things she needed granny smith to help her with the zap apples garnny smith can also do it so its not special i think her cuite mark with be a apple with a bloom on it or a apple and a hammer or somthing constructiony and proably orange or pink

I honestly expected her to get a zap apple cutie mark by the end of the episode. When it didn't happen I wasn't sure whether I should have been happy or disappointed. Somebody even made a little comic about it but I'm having a hard time finding it. I could swear that I saved a copy...

Yes! I've been thinking this for a long time now, and finally someone brings it up! I suppose maybe she's good at that, but that isn't her true calling. She may have something much bigger in store for her in the future. Or maybe her talent is crusading, and she just hasn't realized it yet. Maybe her talent is being a blank flank, as lame of a talent as that seems.

Edited by Brosparkles

*Edit* What was going on with my brain?I see her being able to construct or make things, you know that whole talent show episode wehre Twilight mentioned that she should be doing the construction.If it was a zap apple cutie mark it would definitely have appeared in the episode with the zap apples. But then again, maybe the CMC will never get their cutie marks, or they would get them all together so.... I don't know.

It's true Applebloom is good in buliding things. But then shouldn't her cutie mark have manifested already by now? She did build many things up till now.

I have to disagree with the idea of her getting a zap apple as a cutie mark. Just because Applebloom made good jam, to me does not mean zapapple cutie mark. If anything a jar of jam as a cutie mark would work.

Also I like the idea that she is going to get something that does not have to do with apples. Like the building idea.

It would make the most sense if her cutie mark was a zap apple. But I highly doubt that any of the Cutie Mark Crusaders will be getting any of their cutie marks anytime soon. I kind of want the Cutie Mark Crusaders story archs to last for a while anyways. But you never know, Apple Blooms cutie mark could be something besides something apple related.

Someone told me they think her cutie mark should be the Apple logo (the computer and iPhone company thing) because Apple Bloom should have a creative cutie mark but maybe an apple cutei mark as well.And since Apple is a creative company....I thought this was brilliant.Heres the picture that person made

Hey Applebloom, what is your special talent?

Being an elitist arrogant fanboy that pays way too much for stuff!

Sorry if this offends you.