Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Opinion on the Newer Blind Bag ponies

jparty76

Basically as stated I do love the new blind bag ponies as much as the next pony but in my opinion I think the solid colored ones are better. Does any pony else agree? I know the glitter is supposed to represent crystal ponies but I just dont favor them In terms of the other ones.

I prefer the show colors but I can't get them in my area anymore, hence my WTB sig, but I do have the glitter and metallic version of Rarity. The newest ones are pretty cool though, see through but not glittery. Who knows when those of us in the US will get them though since the waves are all messed up.

Newest Wave: http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/G4/IndexBB.html#wave7

• Brohoof 1

I prefer the show colors but I can't get them in my area anymore, hence my WTB sig, but I do have the glitter and metallic version of Rarity. The newest ones are pretty cool though, see through but not glittery. Who knows when those of us in the US will get them though since the waves are all messed up.

I cant get any pony merch in my area (north east england) If I want any pony related merch I have to drive 15 miles to toys r us thats the only place Iv found anything and even their the selection is crap

Edited by mycarhasaMoustache

I cant get any pony merch in my area (north east england) If I want any pony related merch I have to drive 15 miles to toys r us thats the only place Iv found anything and even their the selection is crap

I ordered some offline from Amazon for £1.somat, have you tried looking there?

I want the new wave becuase of the wonderbolts!  That and I think the neon, see through ponies look pretty awesome.  They'll go nicely with my little collection. 

The Wonderbolts are pretty awesome. I have Surprise! My mum picked it up for me last week

• Brohoof 1

I ordered some offline from Amazon for £1.somat, have you tried looking there?

I know I can get them on the internet I just cant get anything from the shops :( ... Well without doing a 30 mile round trip on the busiest road in the north east during peak Christmas shopping time. Total time to get from my house to toys r us and back is about 2 hours at this time of year :(

I know I can get them on the internet I just cant get anything from the shops :( ... Well without doing a 30 mile round trip on the busiest road in the north east during peak Christmas shopping time. Total time to get from my house to toys r us and back is about 2 hours at this time of year :(

That's a long time to get to a ToysRUs. I prefer to get stuff off of the internet, you wouldn't get so many strange looks, not that I've had that happen with being a girl and all that.

• Brohoof 1

That's a long time to get to a ToysRUs. I prefer to get stuff off of the internet, you wouldn't get so many strange looks, not that I've had that happen with being a girl and all that.

I quite enjoy the weird looks Its quite fun from time to time because its an opotunity to troll the hell out of stupid people 

actual conversation I had when trying to buy a small rainbow dash figure.

toys r us worker: Awww thats cute my daughter likes my little pony as well.

Me: yeaa you probably shouldn't assume things about people you dont know.

toys r us worker: What do you mean?

Me: I dont have any children and if you must know this is for me im going to add it to my collection of pony things I love my little pony rainbow dash is my favorite pony 

toys r us worker: oh but isnt It for little girls 

Me: let me stop you there No it is not the primary audience is little girls But the secondary audience is anyone who wants to watch a very well written tv show with amazing voice actors and some of the best animation Iv ever seen with characters you can really connect to but you wouldn't know that since your a closed minded judgmental bitch, Thanks for your time you can keep that figure to remind your self not to make judgement assumptions based on no logical information thanks for wasting my time.

I need to start carrying a video camera everywhere I go all the cool stuff like that happens when ever Im cameraless :( 

I quite enjoy the weird looks Its quite fun from time to time because its an opotunity to troll the hell out of stupid people 

Me: I dont have any children and if you must know this is for me im going to add it to my collection of pony things I love my little pony rainbow dash is my favorite pony 

Me: let me stop you there No it is not the primary audience is little girls But the secondary audience is anyone who wants to watch a very well written tv show with amazing voice actors and some of the best animation Iv ever seen with characters you can really connect to but you wouldn't know that since your a closed minded judgmental bitch, Thanks for your time you can keep that figure to remind your self not to make judgement assumptions based on no logical information thanks for wasting my time.

I need to start carrying a video camera everywhere I go all the cool stuff like that happens when ever Im cameraless :(

That's epic! I wish things like that happened to me...

That's epic! I wish things like that happened to me...

Its fun but I did have to sacrifice the toy I had already payed for but It was worth because I got to walk out of the shop with my pride intact and my head held high like a boss, that's the only thing that has ever happened to me IRL in fact thats also the only time iv ever had a pony related conversation IRL .....  huh I never realised that before.  :blink:

Its fun but I did have to sacrifice the toy I had already payed for but It was worth because I got to walk out of the shop with my pride intact and my head held high like a boss, that's the only thing that has ever happened to me IRL in fact thats also the only time iv ever had a pony related conversation IRL .....  huh I never realised that before.  :blink:

Damn! How come you didn't take it with you?

There's a USB camera in the shape of a pen that is less then 100 bucks. Might have to look around to find it but it records about 2 hours if i remember right.

• Brohoof 1

There's a USB camera in the shape of a pen that is less then 100 bucks. Might have to look around to find it but it records about 2 hours if i remember right.

I just did an ebay search and found it you can get loads of spy cams in the shape of just about everything theres a lighter a key fob sunglasses the pen ooooooo im in my element may have to buy my self an early Christmas present :D :D :D

Damn! How come you didn't take it with you?

It was worth leaving it to remind the ignorant woman to not be judgemental I like to consider it a gift from a brony to a moron I wonder if she thought about what I said 

I just did an ebay search and found it you can get loads of spy cams in the shape of just about everything theres a lighter a key fob sunglasses the pen ooooooo im in my element may have to buy my self an early Christmas present :D :D :D

It was worth leaving it to remind the ignorant woman to not be judgemental I like to consider it a gift from a brony to a moron I wonder if she thought about what I said 

I'd get the sunglasses if I were you.

lol I hope it works out for you. :P  I forgot to add that i was out buying the singles figures and simply could not for life of me find the MLP section (which was really dismal) so i had to ask. After being shown where they were, the girl asked me how much i was thinking of spending and I could help but give her a puzzled look and ask "What does that matter?"  *shrug*

I'd get the sunglasses if I were you.

I may have to because no matter who you are or how old you are everyone wants or has wanted spy sunglasses at some point in their lives  :wub:

lol I hope it works out for you. :P  I forgot to add that i was out buying the singles figures and simply could not for life of me find the MLP section (which was really dismal) so i had to ask. After being shown where they were, the girl asked me how much i was thinking of spending and I could help but give her a puzzled look and ask "What does that matter?"  *shrug*

why do people have to be so judgemental and nosy. What happened to the days when you could just walk into a shop and buy somthing and the only words that would be said were are you paying by cash or card now its like 20 questions JUST LET ME BUY MY RAINBOW DASH  DAMN IT 

I actually prefer the sparkly ponies over the normal colored ponies. They are more interesting in my eyes, plus I love that they can make a rainbow effect lol! I especially love the sparkly Pinkie Pie pony that I got, it just tends to be my favorite.

So they know whether to treat you like dogs*** or not. They aren't gonna be rude to a person who's paying a lot.

Edited by YesIAmTori

I may have to because no matter who you are or how old you are everyone wants or has wanted spy sunglasses at some point in their lives  :wub:

why do people have to be so judgemental and nosy. What happened to the days when you could just walk into a shop and buy somthing and the only words that would be said were are you paying by cash or card now its like 20 questions JUST LET ME BUY MY RAINBOW DASH  DAMN IT 

Actually the funny part is the cashier was like "awww your daughter is going to love these." I'm like. "I'm single, these are for me." Then proceeds the typical conversation of ignorance. It's not always judgemental as it is more of a general lack of understanding based upon one single idea or thought of it being a girls show of course. I asked her if she ever watched it and said she hadn't. Told her to give it a chance as i was leaving with my purchase. lol The look on her face as well....

So they know whether to treat you like dogs*** or not. They aren't gonna be rude to a person who's paying a lot.

ah nah, they also aren't going to be rude to someone that gives them the "what the fuck business is it of yours?" look with no words.

• Brohoof 1

Actually the funny part is the cashier was like "awww your daughter is going to love these." I'm like. "I'm single, these are for me." Then proceeds the typical conversation of ignorance. It's not always judgemental as it is more of a general lack of understanding based upon one single idea or thought of it being a girls show of course. I asked her if she ever watched it and said she hadn't. Told her to give it a chance as i was leaving with my purchase. lol The look on her face as well....

ah nah, they also aren't going to be rude to someone that gives them the "what the fuck business is it of yours?" look with no words.

If only we lived in a world where people could show some damn respect

I love love love the sparkly ones! I'm hanging them on my Christmas tree with some fishing wire as little pony ornaments! They shine SO brightly against the LED lights! :wub:

COOL Post some pictures if you can!!!

I was noticing that in stores as well idk if it was the store or shipping with other places but the stores i go to are still on wave 4 and im like wtf i want the new wave and the wonderbolts lol

I need to start carrying a video camera everywhere I go all the cool stuff like that happens when ever Im cameraless

Thats freaking hilarious I don't know why some people are so ignorant about somethings these days :/