Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Avatar/Signature Request. Please Read.

ShyForever

Hello, everypony! I am in need. I have created an OC, and I would like to have her as an Avatar and/or Signature on my profile. The problem is that I have no artistic ability to do that kind of stuff. I was wondering if anybody has the skills needed to make my dreams come true. Brohoofs to everyone!

Here is a link to my OC. I made her in General Zoi's Pony Creator. Ever played it? You post this code in the "Pony Code" box, and she will appear.

2S2S000400CE8A4AD1D1D101201BABABAU4183700B000000W1EDC43B38E8FE1M01EDC43BFED240

The mandatory parts of the Avatar is to have my OC be the main part of it, and have no white background.

The mandatory parts of the signature is that my OC has to appear in it, too, and my name "My Whistle Baby" has to be included in it, too.

Anypony up for the task?

Additional Information: My OC's name is Holly. She is completely insane, so everypony calls her Folly Holly. She thinks she can look into the future, and that she feeds on the fear of other ponies. She broke her horn when having a nervous breakdown in Manehattan. She ripped her own horn in half with her bare hooves.                                                                                                                                                                     Her parents are currently unknown. 

Edited by My Whistle Baby

(edited)

Now I all gotta find is an avatar for my OC. I was thinking like a close up of her.

You didn't give a lot of detail as to what you wanted so I just went with what I thought sort of fit with your OC. Let me know if you want me to try again.

Posted Imagewhistle.jp

Looks good so far, although I gotta shrink it. The file size is too big for me to use. Posted Image

But hey, would you mind if you told me what program you're using to cut my OC out and paste it somewhere else? Like you did in the signature? That'd be great. Thank you.

Edited by My Whistle Baby