Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guns exist in Equestria!

I_wesley125

In S2E7 when they are singing Dash says "I need something fast like a bullet to keep up with me".

EDIT:One of The Wonderbolts names is Rapidfire.

IT IS NOW CANNON!

Edited by Rainbow--Dash
  • Brohoof 1

We had a topic exactly like this so long ago.

It is breaking the 4th wall, that is all.

Think of how they would even use guns?

If they had guns, don't you think the royal guards would use them?

Unicorns could use them.

They may be stationary cannons but they exist.

Yes, but this arguement can never be settled, because neither side can prove their point.

If they had weaponry like this, why did they not attack NIghtmare Moon with weapons?

My say is that they have magical guns that attach to the hoof and are triggered by certain hoof movements.

Yes, but here is my arguement again.

Why did the guards not use it on Discord, Nightmare Moon, or any other disasters?

Yes, but this arguement can never be settled, because neither side can prove their point.

If they had weaponry like this, why did they not attack NIghtmare Moon with weapons?

Well if they were stationary it would not be practical and it was a thousand years ago so...

I thought i might add something :ph34r:

Rather than thinking "Theres guns, they must use them to kill other ponies!" think about the other uses of guns. Since RD is a very athletic person, she could be refering to the use of a gun shot to start of a race, and that could be the only use for them in Equestria.

Muwhahaha...

Well if they were stationary it would not be practical and it was a thousand years ago so...

No, you did not answer my question.

Whenever Nightmare Moon came back, they did nothing to stop her.

Someone already mentioned party cannons, don't you think it's likely they'd have the real thing too?

Darnit, this just tainted my image of Equestria as a peaceful place, thanks a lot. :(

Edited by Aureity

Maybe BronyPolo is right, they just havn't thought of a good use for them yet.

Someone taking over the world is not a good reason?

I find that highly improbable.

Edited by The Finest Pinkie Pie

Someone already mentioned party cannons, don't you think it's likely they'd have the real thing too?

Darnit, this just tainted my image of Equestria as a peaceful place, thanks a lot. :(

**Comforts Aureity** Its ok guns haven't been used aggressively yet.

Wow, you guys bring up things I've never thought of before xD

Though I won't get into debate about this, I'll just leave my opinion by saying that- sure, they probably COULD have this sort of technology, but perhaps they simply don't. Like Finest said, if they did have guns why wouldn't they have used them when they were really needed? (IE, Nightmare Moon and Discord)

And Pinkie and her party cannon? Well...it's Pinkie. That's almost good enough of an explanation in itself xD

Wow, you guys bring up things I've never thought of before xD

Though I won't get into debate about this, I'll just leave my opinion by saying that- sure, they probably COULD have this sort of technology, but perhaps they simply don't. Like Finest said, if they did have guns why wouldn't they have used them when they were really needed? (IE, Nightmare Moon and Discord)

And Pinkie and her party cannon? Well...it's Pinkie. That's almost good enough of an explanation in itself xD

Thank you, thank you! You do not know how close I was to losing my faith in Equestria being a place of harmony :(

You restored my faith :)

And now I will never again read this thread.

Could mean any of the following a bullet:

bul·let

   [booPosted Imagel-it] Posted Image Show IPA noun, verb, -let·ed, -let·ing.

noun

a small metal projectile, part of a cartridge, for firing fromsmall arms.

a cartridge.

a small ball.

Printing . a heavy dot for marking paragraphs or otherwisecalling attention to or itemizing particular sections of text,especially in display advertising.

Cards . an ace.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you, thank you! You do not know how close I was to losing my faith in Equestria being a place of harmony :(

You restored my faith :)

And now I will never again read this thread.

XDDD Pfft well, you're welcome!

Oh heck, for all we know Pinkie could have made that cannon herself somehow.

Or it could be that they just didn't think it could work on Luna when she was Nightmare Moon. It's possible right?

You do have a point. Same could go for Discord I suppose, and they both were defeated by the Elements of Harmony anyway.

So many questions!!