Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Multiverse Tournament

Half-Note

The clone and Lataevinn burst into a cloud of powerups, sparkly dust, confetti, and light, nothing left after all three expired.

The next one teleported up behind him and attempted to stab him with a dagger.

"Cut it out, blow up the moon if you have to, but use your full power already. This is a to-death, get it done right." she said, fingergun-style shooting at him with a small 20-megaton beam of laserfire in the process. "Well?! I'm not even half-dead yet! ATRO!"

The second clone exploded in a burst of similarly disappearing powerups, sparkly dust, light, and confetti, except this time blasting Yusuke with the force of a large conventional bomb.

The third one waved on the horizon. "Come on, I haven't even gone nuclear yet!" she shouted, firing an angelic blast of magic destruction in his direction.

Dumbledore glanced around. Suddenly he had been warped, in a blinding flash of light, to this series of platforms. He saw River Song standing on the opposite end of the battlefield. It was mostly open. Dumbledore takes his merry time strolling about the platforms, examining the material, and even peering over the edge of one to see what lay below. All he saw was an endless abyss. Humming cheerfully, he subtly moved his hand to lie on the hilt of his wand, ready to react at a moment's notice.

"Well, it looks like the time for pleasant chit-chat is over, isn't it?" Dumbledore waits for his opponent to make a move, hoping she'll humor him with conversation before they started their duel.

(I've never played Sonic Advance 2, could you link me a picture of what the battlefield looks like?)

Edited by Descant

Dante started to laugh, he got right up despite being stabbed, once he was on his feet, he smiled at teh Chief. "I should have told you about that ,It'll take more then that to kill me, sorry to burst your bubbles MC, but it's not going to be easy." Dante said pulling out rebellion.

The chief was amazed at how he got back up from that. The chief had stabbed him in the gut. He began to think that the only way he was going to kill him, was to cut his head off or use his new promeathean grenades to disintegrate him. The chief though he had an advantage because dante wasnt aware of 2 things. The first being his grenades, the second being that dante didn't seem aware of the fact that something was coming towards them. "If that isn't enought to kill you, then ill just keep trying things, until you stay down." The master chief turned around began to run away towards some ruins. Hoping that whatever was coming closer would kill dante or at least weaken him.

(Another good match up would have been the master chief vs 47. Because they were both raised to be killers at a young age)

• Brohoof 1

The chief was amazed at how he got back up from that. The chief had stabbed him in the gut. He began to think that the only way he was going to kill him, was to cut his head off or use his new promeathean grenades to disintegrate him. The chief though he had an advantage because dante wasnt aware of 2 things. The first being his grenades, the second being that dante didn't seem aware of the fact that something was coming towards them. "If that isn't enought to kill you, then ill just keep trying things, until you stay down." The master chief turned around began to run away towards some ruins. Hoping that whatever was coming closer would kill dante or at least weaken him.

(Another good match up would have been the master chief vs 47. Because they were both raised to be killers at a young age)

Dante ranned after him, not expecting him to just up and run. "Hey get back here!" Dante continued to chace him until he entered some sort of ruins on closer inspectoin it looks like a castle. "Where are you? You can't hide forever." Dante pulled out Bewolf getting into a fighting stance.

The clone and Lataevinn burst into a cloud of powerups, sparkly dust, confetti, and light, nothing left after all three expired.

The next one teleported up behind him and attempted to stab him with a dagger.

"Cut it out, blow up the moon if you have to, but use your full power already. This is a to-death, get it done right." she said, fingergun-style shooting at him with a small 20-megaton beam of laserfire in the process. "Well?! I'm not even half-dead yet! ATRO!"

The second clone exploded in a burst of similarly disappearing powerups, sparkly dust, light, and confetti, except this time blasting Yusuke with the force of a large conventional bomb.

The third one waved on the horizon. "Come on, I haven't even gone nuclear yet!" she shouted, firing an angelic blast of magic destruction in his direction.

After the second explosion everything went dark. Yusuke knew he wasn't dead because he already knew what death felt like. This was something else.

A familiar voice spoke to Yusuke out of the darkness. It was high pitched and had an Irish ring to it. Yusuke immediately recognized it as Jin's voice. "Would ya look at that? The great Urameshi 'bout ta pull it out too short, or so I'd say."

A second voice, deeper and raspier spoke. It was the voice of Chu. "Don't you be givin' up now, Yusuke. You 'aven't even tried nothing bonza' yet!"

Yusuke stood up and looked around in the darkness. "Great." He said. "I'm going crazy."

"A man can't rightfully go crazy if he already is!" Jin's voice said. "Don't ya remember? Ya don't make bombs go boom in yar face!"

"People are gonna die in this tournament, Yusuke." Chu said. "No sense in letting the next bloke get 'er. Just finish this up nice and easy. I still want that rematch."

Yusuke snapped back into consciousness. He was hunched over in a crater, mostly unharmed aside from his torn shirt. He was surrounded with a white aura now. "I hate it when I'm wrong." He grunted, getting back to his feet. "You want me to start trying? Fine." He took a tight fighting stance with a wide base.

• Brohoof 1

"About time." the third said simply, and unsheathed two ordinary katanas and ran at him, slicing all the while, occasionally firing bursts of laserfire from a narrating perspective.

"Come ON, you're hardly putting up better than the average eldritch abomination back home!"

Dante ranned after him, not expecting him to just up and run. "Hey get back here!" Dante continued to chace him until he entered some sort of ruins on closer inspectoin it looks like a castle. "Where are you? You can't hide forever." Dante pulled out Bewolf getting into a fighting stance.

(Three way fight: dante vs manticors vs master chief)

The master chief had ran into the ruins for 2 reasons. One was to get into a better position for fighting whatever was coming closer. Two, was to leave dante in the forest, which clearly didn't work. After dante walked into the building, the chief simply said "Im here" When dante turned around to face him, the master chief was just standing across the room holding his energy sword. They both charged at eachother. They were locked in an epic battle. Sparks flied as the energy sword made contact with Bewolf. As they were fighting, the chief's radar had approching dots. Whatever had been coming it was going to show up any second. The chief was pushing his sword agaisnt one of dante's hands. A manticore roared as it ran into the building. Still pushing his sword agaisnt dante, the chief used his free hand to pull his assault rifle and kill the manticore. From a hole on the roof of the ruins another manticore jumped imbetween dante and the chief. Knocking the assault rifle out of the chiefs hands and damaging his shields. The chief was still holding his sword, but manticores continued to poor into the room.

(You know what would be a terrible ending to this fight... If i wrote that the chief figured out how to use the elements of harmony, and beat dante with the power of friendship. )

(On a diffrent note i though of a system how we can decide who wins this fight, more or less fairly. Because logically we both want to win and arguably dante would have an advantage in this fight, but he can be cocky which the chief could take advantage of, add catch him off guard. Anyway here's my idea, i think that the other roleplayers should vote on who they think should win. 1 hour following the first vote we count the votes and pick the winner. Any votes made after the 1 hour mark don't count. What do u think? Fair way to decide who wins? Please vote after Flying ace agree to my idea. If he does agree)

• Brohoof 2

"About time." the third said simply, and unsheathed two ordinary katanas and ran at him, slicing all the while, occasionally firing bursts of laserfire from a narrating perspective.

"Come ON, you're hardly putting up better than the average eldritch abomination back home!"

Yusuke jumped backwards at an unbelievable height and landed back on his feet. "Just shut the hell up." He said with less enthusiasm than normal. His eyes had a glow behind them, but looked empty. He put one fist on top of the other and lowered his stance, holding both fists to his chest. An upside down tornado formed around him made of a green aura. "You know, the way you're acting right now is starting to remind me of Toguro. He kept trying to push me to become stronger just because he wanted a good fight. He pissed me off. It didn't end well for him." All of the energy and substance from the tornado was absorbed into his fist. He charged at the clone and swung at his chest with the added power to his already powerful punch. "SPIRIT WAVE!"

• Brohoof 2

The third clone smirked, and exploded with one final word. "Defiance.", blasting him with the force of a basic thermonuclear weapon minus the radiation fallout part.

The original Doctress popped up literally out of nowhere and slapped him in the face, before teleporting a few hundred feet away, unsheathing Discordant Harmony in the process.

"The first thing I learned after dying: Never shutting up is fun."

Her angel-heritage halo was barely visible, but it was definitely there. Preparing to charge, she instead started cutting into reality itself with Discordant Harmony, weaving a miniature universe on-site.

In seconds it was done and glowing red from the fact its physics had been set to 'everything explodes all the time with more force than the big bang mode'.

"You might want to run for your life now." she said, taking aim with one of her deadlier weapons, the universe bomb.

While the others were talking and watching one of the matches Meta Knight was training, making sure he did not revel his stronger abilities. He then saw a cloaked figure but this one was different from the first. ~So there are two of them now?~ he though as he heard his name being called along with Sora's and instantly he was teleported to some sort of arena. ~They are pitting me against the boy? Hmph this should be interesting to say the least.~ he thinks to himself before looking at Sora. "Let us see what that key of yours can do." He says as he slashes at the air and points to Sora. "En garde!"

you want to see what i can do huh well then take this! FIRAGA BURST(sora raised his keyblade into the air launching a massive fireball that splits apart raining down smaller ones. then hurls the blade like boomerang amist the rain of fire) sora then cast blizard to create a ice platform in the sea of lava surrounding the combatents.

(Three way fight: dante vs manticors vs master chief)

The master chief had ran into the ruins for 2 reasons. One was to get into a better position for fighting whatever was coming closer. Two, was to leave dante in the forest, which clearly didn't work. After dante walked into the building, the chief simply said "Im here" When dante turned around to face him, the master chief was just standing across the room holding his energy sword. They both charged at eachother. They were locked in an epic battle. Sparks flied as the energy sword made contact with Bewolf. As they were fighting, the chief's radar had approching dots. Whatever had been coming it was going to show up any second. The chief was pushing his sword agaisnt one of dante's hands. A manticore roared as it ran into the building. Still pushing his sword agaisnt dante, the chief used his free hand to pull his assault rifle and kill the manticore. From a hole on the roof of the ruins another manticore jumped imbetween dante and the chief. Knocking the assault rifle out of the chiefs hands and damaging his shields. The chief was still holding his sword, but manticores continued to poor into the room.

(You know what would be a terrible ending to this fight... If i wrote that the chief figured out how to use the elements of harmony, and beat dante with the power of friendship. )

(On a diffrent note i though of a system how we can decide who wins this fight, more or less fairly. Because logically we both want to win and arguably dante would have an advantage in this fight, but he can be cocky which the chief could take advantage of, add catch him off guard. Anyway here's my idea, i think that the other roleplayers should vote on who they think should win. 1 hour following the first vote we count the votes and pick the winner. Any votes made after the 1 hour mark don't count. What do u think? Fair way to decide who wins? Please vote after Flying ace agree to my idea. If he does agree)

Dante and the Chief were loked in an epic fight trying to overpower each other until a whole group of manticores started to walk in. "Well, looks like they want to interupt the party" Dante said smirking to him this was just getting better and better. He pulled out his hand guns and started to shoot at the manticore's legs, but still firing a couple bullets at teh Chief.

"Eat Gallifrey, you say?"

the Doctress took out a plate of freshly baked crumpets, one of which had been somehow baked as a miniature model of Gallifrey by the insane magics running rampant in the Doctress' admittedly badly managed narrator closet handbag.

"Odd, I meant to pull out a TARDIS with a replica of Gallifrey in it. But this will do nicely."

Inexplicably acquiring a full cup of tea, the Doctress set the crumpets down on a randomly appearing endtable and sat in an equally randomly he appearing chair and proceeded to have some tea.

River stared at the crumpets. The replica was so perfect - every detail was correct. It reminded her of the pain of her beloved at the planets' explosion, how troubled he always was because of it. Rivers' eyes started to water, but she quickly masked her sadness, smiled, and said, "These look lovely." As she walked off sipping tea and eating crumpets, she made a small, inaudible cry.

The Doctress had already been whisked away, however, so River was not heard. It struck her that the Doctress and The Doctor are both total blabbermouths. Hopefully The Doctress' babbling would start to make sense too.

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

The third clone smirked, and exploded with one final word. "Defiance.", blasting him with the force of a basic thermonuclear weapon minus the radiation fallout part.

The original Doctress popped up literally out of nowhere and slapped him in the face, before teleporting a few hundred feet away, unsheathing Discordant Harmony in the process.

"The first thing I learned after dying: Never shutting up is fun."

Her angel-heritage halo was barely visible, but it was definitely there. Preparing to charge, she instead started cutting into reality itself with Discordant Harmony, weaving a miniature universe on-site.

In seconds it was done and glowing red from the fact its physics had been set to 'everything explodes all the time with more force than the big bang mode'.

"You might want to run for your life now." she said, taking aim with one of her deadlier weapons, the universe bomb.

(Just a heads up. Yusuke has a big "Blast resistance" factor against fire, energy attacks and explosions due to his spiritual aura. He can still be hurt with gunshots and knifes like a normal human if you can hit him.)

Yusuke became a blur and couldn't be seen until he was standing next to the Doctress (He can't teleport, this is pure speed). With his left hand, he grasped her right arm and held it tight. attempting to struggle from his grip would run the risk of breaking her arm. "You  know, the way you're acting is making it a whole lot easier for me to do this." He said. "You just keep on talking like you're some stupid Pro Wrestler! Then what happens? You have to eat those words! It's pretty lame." He curled up his right fist, still powered up by Genkai's Spirit Wave. He swung at her spine as fast and precise as he could possibly be.

"ALBUS DUMBLEDORE!"

"VS!"

"RIVER SONG!"

"IN!"

"TRUE AREA 53!"

(OOC: A battlefield made out of energy platforms over a black hole. The SuperSonic level in Sonic Advance 2.)

Manticores have been unleashed in the Everfree Arena!

A Daedric Swarm has appeared in Oblivion Arena!

Earthquake in all other arenas!

River landed in the arena and dropped her crumpet. "What a pity." She was upset at the turn of events - she hadn't wanted to fight Dumbledore. She whipped out her sonic and pointed it at him anyways. "My sincere apologies." She pressed a button on her sonic, which should make his wand fly out of his hand.

Earthquake in all other arenas!

"Whoa! What the!?" The ground underneath Spider-Man's feet began to shake and split open, large pieces of the buildings were falling around him, he was about to web sling himself out of the situation when he noticed Rainbow again. -Now what Parker?- Peter began having an inner dialogue. -this is it, she can't get out of the cocoon, not too mention even if she wasn't you hit her pretty hard while you were wrapping her up, doubt she could move very much at all... You could just leave her... It wouldn't technically be your fault that she would die, and you'll win for sure then...- the voice in his head began to change slowly into Venom's voice. -Just let her die...- "NO!" Spider-Man's objection rang out through the crumbling ruined city. He then leapt towards Dash, avoiding a large section of falling rooftop in the process, he then tore the cocoon from the building, Rainbow was still cocooned, but her right wing was now completely free, and her left wing was slightly still inside of the sticky cocoon. "Just hang on Dash, well... You get the idea" Spider-Man said as he began trying to escape the crumbling lost metropolis. Spidey only made a few feet when his Spider sense started going berserk, "What's happening, my Spider sense flippin' out for some... Oh..." Spider-Man looked up to behold the the building he was currently trying to swing through was completely collapsing, it was far too big to try and speed through and get out of it's path, and it was already too far gone to try and scale over it. "Then I'll just have to go through it!" Said a determined Spider-Man. So, with Rainbow in tow, he web-zipped at the nearest window and shattered through it with a kick, inside the building was disorientating, as the wall was the floor, and the floor and ceiling were the walls. "Okay no problem, I can navigate this..." Said Spider-Man, slightly frazzled, he began web-zipping and wall crawling as fast as he could through the crumbling tower of a building, by the time he reached sight of an exit the ceiling had replaced the walls as current floor space. He launched a web at the window and was about to web-zip through it when the building falling path put a support beam in the way of Spider-man's flight path, the Arachnid themed hero was already in mid zip, his Spider sense was going off all at once, he jerked his body out of the way at the last minute, but the support beam caught his right shoulder, the arm that was carrying Rainbow had become dislocated, "NOOO!!" Spider-Man shouted as he shot another web toward the falling Pegasus, but his body smashed against the glass of the window, he was now outside the building, riddled with cuts and glass lodged in his back, "Gah! Ughhhh... DASH!" Spider-Man cried as the building neared ever so close to the ground, in a desperate bid, Spider-Man slung a web to one of the crumbling, but still standing building, he swung into range of the window he smashed through, attaching the web to his torso, he then fired one last web from his web blaster in an attempt to somehow snag Rainbow out of the building even though he couldn't see her. "C'mon... Please... Don't blank out on me now body..." Spider-Man said to himself, the whole moment seemingly happening in slow motion, the blood loss become more and more evident as Peter was having a hard time keeping his eyes open.

River landed in the arena and dropped her crumpet. "What a pity." She was upset at the turn of events - she hadn't wanted to fight Dumbledore. She whipped out her sonic and pointed it at Dumbledore. "My sincere apologies." She pressed a button on her sonic, which should make his wand fly out of his hand.

Dumbledore's eyes grew cold as his wand attempted to fly from his grip. He had expected something rather more showy. "Finite Incantatem," He said calmly, after which his wand stopped struggling. "I expected rather more than a casual disarming," Dumbledore said amicably, pointing his wand at River and returning the favour. "Expelliarmus." 

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 1

Rivers' sonic flew out of her grasp and spun off on the platform. Luckily, she was able to grasp it before it fell into the void below. "You're right, Dumbledore. Disarming? How childish of me. Wood manipulation would be in order, but I'd rather do something much more interesting." River wasn't used to not being able to jump off of things and not have the TARDIS to catch her in case she fell.

Pointing her sonic at the platform, River pressed yet another button, scanning it. Extending the sonic to full length, River caused it to make a few bleepy noises before it made the platforms underneath make a wall of metal around her, hopefully shielding River until she could think of something.

Dumbledore conjured a poofy armchair with a floral pattern out of thin air, and sat in it, reclining slightly, perfectly content to sit and wait for his opponent to idle away her time in her metal fortress. Despite the misleading appearance of comfort, his wand remained in his hand. He peered at the construction, a thoughtful look on his face.

(OOC: Also I'm studying for my calculus final on Monday.)

Edited by Descant

you want to see what i can do huh well then take this! FIRAGA BURST(sora raised his keyblade into the air launching a massive fireball that splits apart raining down smaller ones. then hurls the blade like boomerang amist the rain of fire) sora then cast blizard to create a ice platform in the sea of lava surrounding the combatents.

Meta Knight teleports away, dodging the attack, then appears in front of Sora and slashes him several times then teleports again. This time a few feet away. "Come on boy, I know you can do more than that." he taunts unaware that a Daedric swarm was heading there way.

• Brohoof 1

Dumbledore conjured a poofy armchair with a floral pattern out of thin air, and sat in it, reclining slightly, perfectly content to sit and wait for his opponent to idle away her time in her metal fortress. Despite the misleading appearance of comfort, his wand remained in his hand. He peered at the construction, a thoughtful look on his face.

(OOC: Also I'm studying for my calculus final on Monday.)

(OOC: I've tried to do homework while on the forums before, and I had to get up early this morning to finish. Studying might be better, though.)

Realizing that she had just trapped herself, River peered out through the gaps in the metal. It then occurred to her that maybe she did have the upper hand after all. Albus was sitting in his chair, looking calm, but she noticed his hand on his wand. sticking her sonic in between the metal, she presses a button, making a one square meter of chair disappear from under Dumbledores' rear. It was only a test to see if her defabricator (OOC: I think that's what it's called) worked, and was glad and amused when it did. I am not planning on hiding in here forever - if I am to die, I will die in a fun way. This is just for starters . . .

The Doctress nearly shattered into nothing, but instead somehow became intangible and fell through his grip, and rematerialized on the ground, nearly dead. Discordant Harmony had managed to somehow catch the universebomb and not trigger it, absorbing the explosions.

Both souldaggers in Discordant Harmony pulsed, then the small cosmos visible inside dimmed to nothing. The blades were obsidian black, then blacker than the abyss.

The Doctress stood up, a creepy smile on her face. Her eyes were completely black, whites and all. A small sparkle in where the pupils once were revealed something very bad going on inside.

"Be not afraid: Death comes swiftly to those who wish it of the Angel of Death." she said, the universe around her distorting faintly.

Her hair faded from brown to blonde. Her angel wings burst forth, the primaries defended by seraph blades. They flattened against her back for a second, and the Doctress fell.

Her eyes regained color for a precious few seconds.

"No! Please! No!" she whispered, before fading completely and her eyes reclaiming utter abyssal blackness.

She rose up, her wings expanding into existence. Her halo became completely visible, and angelic armor coated over her labcoat with a vengeance. The familial crest of the Vanguards, an enigmatic V, was completely black, visible against the white of the rest of the armor. Her eyes remained abyss-black, void.

"DIE." she said, unsheathing Discordant Harmony. The soulblades were dark as her empty eyes, void of meaning or existence.

Discordant Harmony pulsed in rainbows, and the Angel of Death charged.

Dumbledore got up, looking down at the hole in the middle of his flowery armchair, and smiled at the gaps in the metal structure River Song had hidden herself in.

"Quite clever, I must say. I think we would make good friends, had circumstances been different." 

Waving his wand, Dumbledore conjured a small flock of sunshine yellow birds out of the end of his wand. Not one was much larger than an apple. They flew through the gaps in the structure River Song was hiding in, twittering incessantly and innocently, crowding the inside of the entire structure. After several moments, and with a look of sincere remorse on his face, Dumbledore waved his wand again, and the birds began pecking and scratching at anything within the structure that was alive and not a bird.

He did not want to have to hurt anybody, especially not someone as amicable as River Song, whom he found most intriguing, and a very able conversation partner. But harm her he did, for the greater good.

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 1

(BONUS COOKIE AWARDED: I enjoy hearing that you have read the books thouroughly, Descant.)

(BONUS COOKIE AWARDED: N-Harmonia for RPing Meta Knight accurately.)

TRUE AREA 53: The energy platforms fade away 3 seconds after an object touches them. They regenerate every 6 seconds. The contestants are aware.

MOONSCAPE: Random action! Whoever that posts it first gets to determine what happens in an OOC! Combatants cannot take advantage of this opportunity.

• Brohoof 2

Dumbledore got up, looking down at the hole in the middle of his flowery armchair, and smiled at the gaps in the metal structure River Song had hidden herself in.

"Quite clever, I must say. I think we would make good friends, had circumstances been different." 

Waving his wand, Dumbledore conjured a small flock of sunshine yellow birds out of the end of his wand. Not one was much larger than an apple. They flew through the gaps in the structure River Song was hiding in, twittering incessantly and innocently, crowding the inside of the entire structure. After several moments, and with a look of sincere remorse on his face, Dumbledore waved his wand again, and the birds began pecking and scratching at anything withing the structure that was alive and not a bird.

He did not want to have to hurt anybody, especially not someone as amicable as River Song, whom he found most intriguing, and a very able conversation partner. But harm her he did, for the greater good.

River was not one to be easily annoyed, however she was a very impatient person. She pounded each bird against the sides of her cage, squeezing the life out of them. Her eyes watered a bit when the cheerful chirping had stopped. Examining her scratches, she found that they hadn't managed to scrape her up very badly. She soniced the metal, turning it back into a platform. Quickly, she bounded over to Dumbledore. "Before I do this, and I realize I am wasting time and you could attack me now, I wanted you to know that I am dreadfully sorry for what I am about to do. It has been a pleasure meeting you." River then kicked him in the gut with all her might, then jumped off the platform before it dematerialized.

River was not one to be easily annoyed, however she was a very impatient person. She pounded each bird against the sides of her cage, squeezing the life out of them. Her eyes watered a bit when the cheerful chirping had stopped. Examining her scratches, she found that they hadn't managed to scrape her up very badly. She soniced the metal, turning it back into a platform. Quickly, she bounded over to Dumbledore. "Before I do this, and I realize I am wasting time and you could attack me now, I wanted you to know that I am dreadfully sorry for what I am about to do. It had been a pleasure making your acquaintance." River then kicked him in the gut with all her might.

Dumbledore had the breath knocked out of him, but in the end was grateful for the kick. He smoothly turned with the blow, which had landed slightly to one side, and twisted in midair, vanishing into a compressing darkness as the platform beneath them disappeared. He reappeared on another platform, above and to one side of where the previous one had been, and looked over to see River Song beginning to plummet downwards into the void that lay below. He caught his breath while he had the chance.

Kicking an old man. Didn't seem very ladylike.