private Multiverse Tournament

Half-Note

seeing his opponent alter his flight pattern mid air Alex expected a retaliation. But upon seeing what appeared to be small flashes of light on his arm, Expecting an attack he erected a thick wall of ice in front of himself. the bullets were blocked by the wall but the sword slash shattered the wall. But Alex was no longer behind the wall, he had warped himself away.

With a quick look around the Masked Man searched out his Opponent, he decided to take to the air to avoid an back or beneath attack.

He then charged his Pk freeze β attack, of which would not always really freeze someone in place, but definitely hurt a bit via Ice.

hey dante you think you can just on some old man then your going to have to face me first! this gentle old wizard is my friend merlin and i would sooner die the left someone hurt those care about! FIRAGA BURST(sora raised his keyblade into the air launching a massive fireball that splits apart raining down smaller ones. then hurls th blade like boomerang amist the rain of fire)

Spider-Man was getting a little bored with waiting on an answer, so he decided to push the horse's buttons a bit, "Look, I can tell your a little unsure of what's going on, I get that, you probably don't even wanna be here, and I'd hate to have to humiliate you in a competition you weren't even ready for, but I kinda need this... So how about you just concede to me? I won't say anything about it and you get to go back home. Besides, I'm kinda here for the action part of the whole competition, not babysit bashful foal..." Spider-Man showed his back to Rainbow Dash, he would allow his Spider sense to tell him if the mare would get mad enough to charge him or not.

(Concert for orchastra)

"Hey! I've never said I was harmless, I could do ten times the harm you could in ten seconds flat!", Rainbow Dash said, clearly annoyed. "If your gonna fight, then do it! Otherwise you could just forfeit and let me win!", she added hotly. 

(se wut i did thar)

• Brohoof 2

With a quick look around the Masked Man searched out his Opponent, he decided to take to the air to avoid an back or beneath attack.

He then charged his Pk freeze β attack, of which would not always really freeze someone in place, but definitely hurt a bit via Ice.

Alex reappeared, standing on the lake. recognizing the mechanism that held his opponent aloft as similar to the grunts of the shadow clan, he cast tundra, freezing the mechanism. not waiting another moment out, and in danger he disappeared again. He wouldn't let himself be caught out in the open. that blaster was a quick attack and he didn't want to be caught unaware.

hey dante you think you can just on some old man then your going to have to face me first! this gentle old wizard is my friend merlin and i would sooner die the left someone hurt those care about! FIRAGA BURST(sora raised his keyblade into the air launching a massive fireball that splits apart raining down smaller ones. then hurls th blade like boomerang amist the rain of fire)

Dante just grinned as he got into a batter pose waiting for the weapon to get near. "Heres the windup!" It gets closer "and the pitch!" With a mighty swing Dante knocked the Keyblade into the air knocking it into a fireball changing its direction, sending it back toards Sora.

Dumbledore simply glanced at Sora, amused. He found it extemely funny that she thought he was Merlin, most powerful of the ancient wizards. He took a step backwards, and conjured up a third glass for firewhisky, waiting for Dante and Sora to end their contest, eyes twinkling as ever.

(Because I'm a latecomer, I'm putting Yusuke directly into the stadium.)

Yusuke Urameshi, the eighteen year old former spirit detective, was used to being late, and when he was, it was usually on purpose. "Stupid tournament making me miss my weekend." He said outloud as he barged into the training room and sat on the floor, not caring if he was noticed. "Stupid Koenma for forcing me to go! How many freaking death battles do I need to have? Like I even care if this power gets in the wrong hands!" He didn't care if he was missing a match.

Alex reappeared, standing on the lake. recognizing the mechanism that held his opponent aloft as similar to the grunts of the shadow clan, he cast tundra, freezing the mechanism. not waiting another moment out, and in danger he disappeared again. He wouldn't let himself be caught out in the open. that blaster was a quick attack and he didn't want to be caught unaware.

The Masked Man fell to the ground, and quickly, readied he sword and gun, ready to blast and cut that one as soon as he found him...

Then, he decided he could charge a small lightning attack to surprise blast the enemy with when he found them.

(sort of light damage attack, being as it is done fast)

The Masked Man fell to the ground, and quickly, readied he sword and gun, ready to blast and cut that one as soon as he found him...

Then, he decided he could charge a small lightning attack to surprise blast the enemy with when he found them.

(sort of light damage attack, being as it is done fast)

Upon seeing that his opponent was downed he decided that the ground would remain the battlefield. He reappeared several yards away from his opponent, readying his psynergy for a finishing blow. as he stepped forward he called out to his opponent. "Just another step you are my friend, Just another step in my climb to ultimate power." 

(Concert for orchastra)

"Hey! I've never said I was harmless, I could do ten times the harm you could in ten seconds flat!", Rainbow Dash said, clearly annoyed. "If your gonna fight, then do it! Otherwise you could just forfeit and let me win!", she added hotly. 

(se wut i did thar)

Spider-Man spun around as he heard the pony get riled up. "Ooh, the horse has moxie," Spider-Man started as he adopted a more relaxed fighting pose, "I like that... But I wouldn't write checks that mouth of yours can't cash." Spider-Man began circling the pony, just to test the waters, it would suck if this thing had death rays or something and he got taken out without warning, but he knew that if he pushed her first, she'd have to retaliate with something. "Think fast!" Spider-Man shot two web balls out of his web shooters mounted on his wrists, he shot them slightly off target so as to just spook her, as they neared her he then preformed a a high jump, consisting of several spins and front flips as he shot five other web balls, this time two headed strait for Rainbow and the other three covering a potential escape from the front, left, or right. Spider-Man shouted as he shot the last blast of web, "Ya having fun yet!?"

Meta Knight ignored both the new combatant and the fight between Sora and Dante. He simply drew his sword and walked up to some practice dummies. He then slashed at it several times and used his Mach Tornado attack on it. After the first dummy fell he quickly teleported to some others using his cape, striking each one as he appears in front of it. When he finished all of the dummies that were attacked fall to the ground, now cut in half.

• Brohoof 1

Meta Knight ignored both the new combatant and the fight between Sora and Dante. He simply drew his sword and walked up to some practice dummies. He then slashed at it several times and used his Mach Tornado attack on it. After the first dummy fell he quickly teleported to some others using his cape, striking each one as he appears in front of it. When he finished all of the dummies that were attacked fall to the ground, now cut in half.

Yusuke watched Meta and grinned. "That guy could sure teach Kuwabara a thing or two about how to swing a sword. He's not as fast as Hiei, though." He put his arms behind his head and thought. "Koenma didn't say I'd have to kill humans. These guys better be assholes, or I'm gonna have a hard time living with myself." He said.

Spider-Man spun around as he heard the pony get riled up. "Ooh, the horse has moxie," Spider-Man started as he adopted a more relaxed fighting pose, "I like that... But I wouldn't write checks that mouth of yours can't cash." Spider-Man began circling the pony, just to test the waters, it would suck if this thing had death rays or something and he got taken out without warning, but he knew that if he pushed her first, she'd have to retaliate with something. "Think fast!" Spider-Man shot two web balls out of his web shooters mounted on his wrists, he shot them slightly off target so as to just spook her, as they neared her he then preformed a a high jump, consisting of several spins and front flips as he shot five other web balls, this time two headed strait for Rainbow and the other three covering a potential escape from the front, left, or right. Spider-Man shouted as he shot the last blast of web, "Ya having fun yet!?"

(I saw that pokemon reference)

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes, practically ignoring the thing, which apparently had web powers. Yeah. "No, I'm not.", she replied lazily. She fly back to easily dodge the two coming for her, and decided it'd be best to avoid his web blasts, they could be a pest when there are a lot more, of course that would only happen if this went on too long.

• Brohoof 2

Upon seeing that his opponent was downed he decided that the ground would remain the battlefield. He reappeared several yards away from his opponent, readying his psynergy for a finishing blow. as he stepped forward he called out to his opponent. "Just another step you are my friend, Just another step in my climb to ultimate power." 

Upon hearing and seeing the enemy come out, the Masked Man fired his Lightning attack, of which would do some electric damage. He quickly jumped at high speeds at him ready to decapitate him if he could, but if not he was prepared to spare and keep vigilante of the enemy disappearing again.

Dumbledore saw the young man (Yusuke) arrive. Deciding he may as well not let the firewhisky go to waste - Dante and Sora didn't look like they were going to stop fighting anytime soon - Dumbledore approached the young man, the two full glasses of firewhiskey and the bottle floating along behind him, extending his uncursed hand for a handshake. "Good afternoon. My name is Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Would you care to share a drink with me?"

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 1

Alex saw his opponent coming but could not dodge the lightning strike, Gritting through the pain he cast Tundra to freeze his opponent in a mountain of ice. not willing to let any damage last long Alex quickly cast Ply on himself, the little fairy healing him as he did so. Alex lifted himself up with psynergy and floated over the lake, stopping and turning towards his frozen opponent, levitating above the center of the lake.

Yusuke took the glass but didn't drink yet. "A wizard, huh?" He asked. "Hell, that makes you the most normal person I've met. The names Yusuke Urameshi, toughest punk of Seriaski Jr.High." He didn't mention anything about his real titles: Spirit Detective, Dark Tournament champion, Demon king. He looked at the drink. "I usually make it a habit to know what something is before I drink it."

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, my apologies. This brilliant concoction is known as firewhiskey. It's a favorite where I come from." Dumbledore drank from his glass, the liquid giving him a warm, tingling feeling spreading all the way to his fingertips as it ran down his throat. 

(I saw that pokemon reference)

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes, practically ignoring the thing, which apparently had web powers. Yeah. "No, I'm not.", she replied lazily. She fly back to easily dodge the two coming for her, and decided it'd be best to avoid his web blasts, they could be a pest when there are a lot more, of course that would only happen if this went on too long.

Spider-Man was genuinely impressed with the pegasus's ability to dodge so many fast moving projectiles, "Well pardon moi," Spider-Man said as he swung to a nearby building with a large, slightly broken water tower on it. "Guess it's time to flex some of those 'Spider' muscles of mine." Spider-Man said nonchalantly as he kicked two of the support beams out of position, the water tower fell over the building, at which point Spider-Man dove off after it, he hit it with web shots, both high and low, he then pulled himself toward it, landed on it, then jumped off of it, toward the building Rainbow was still on, he then curled while still pulling the heavy tower with him, the tower was then overhead as Spider-Man flung it at the building in general, if nothing else it would at least get the pony in the fight. "Watch that first step, it's a doozy!" Taunted Spider-Man as he slung a web towards a nearby building to get a better view of what was to unfold.

Dante just grinned as he got into a batter pose waiting for the weapon to get near. "Heres the windup!" It gets closer "and the pitch!" With a mighty swing Dante knocked the Keyblade into the air knocking it into a fireball changing its direction, sending it back toards Sora.

impressive but i have a few tricks of my own! GRAVIRA(a strong force slams the fire ball into the ground mid-flight)[the shock wave was enoungh send sora flying] sora was bruised and burnt from the explosion."man that hurt note to self never direct deadly ojects toward yourself." "aw, who am kidding this is fun!" MAGNET (rebellion was yanked from dante's grasp aimed the blade aimed to impale sora's chest) AERO (a whirlwind formed around sora's body catching the incoming projectile hurling it across the room just barly grazing the face of a young man sitting in the middle of the room)  

Edited by The_Laughing_Mare

Spider-Man was genuinely impressed with the pegasus's ability to dodge so many fast moving projectiles, "Well pardon moi," Spider-Man said as he swung to a nearby building with a large, slightly broken water tower on it. "Guess it's time to flex some of those 'Spider' muscles of mine." Spider-Man said nonchalantly as he kicked two of the support beams out of position, the water tower fell over the building, at which point Spider-Man dove off after it, he hit it with web shots, both high and low, he then pulled himself toward it, landed on it, then jumped off of it, toward the building Rainbow was still on, he then curled while still pulling the heavy tower with him, the tower was then overhead as Spider-Man flung it at the building in general, if nothing else it would at least get the pony in the fight. "Watch that first step, it's a doozy!" Taunted Spider-Man as he slung a web towards a nearby building to get a better view of what was to unfold.

Rainbow Dash simply flew to the right, out of range of the now falling building.. She was clearly trying to remove any usable resources from the battlefield to sway the battle more in a neutral favour. The more hazards in the field  the easier the battle would be to win. So with that in mind, Rainbow flew into a building, half expecting him to try to score an 'easy win by crushing her.

• Brohoof 1

"Pe-channas!" Aragorn yelled at the bickering rivals. "You will have a chance to fight soon. Focus not on this infernal bickering." He drew his sword, lofting it in the direction of Sora. "One more word out of you and I will cut your tongue from your mouth. Do we have an accord?"

((Pe-channas=Idiot!))

"Oh, my apologies. This brilliant concoction is known as firewhiskey. It's a favorite where I come from." Dumbledore drank from his glass, the liquid giving him a warm, tingling feeling spreading all the way to his fingertips as it ran down his throat. 

"Learned how to hold this stuff down from watching my mom." Yusuke murmured before drinking the drink in the same manner that Dumbledore did. He had drank all manners of alcohol from his mother's stash, but this gelt a lot different. He stood perfectly still as the knife that Sora flung flew past his face. He noticed it, but he just didn't care.

47 looked at the new arrival, a young man by the name of Yusuke Urameshi. He was currently engaged in a conversation with the old man, his name recently revealed to 47 to be Albus Dumbledore. Urameshi acted similarly to the longcoated swordsman and Spider-Man: cocky and smug. 47 felt he was like a problem child at a school; however, he was physically fit, and 47 did not write him off immediately.

Alex saw his opponent coming but could not dodge the lightning strike, Gritting through the pain he cast Tundra to freeze his opponent in a mountain of ice. not willing to let any damage last long Alex quickly cast Ply on himself, the little fairy healing him as he did so. Alex lifted himself up with psynergy and floated over the lake, stopping and turning towards his frozen opponent, levitating above the center of the lake.

The Masked Man Broke out of the ice quickly, and fell into the lake.

Luckily, his systems were mostly water proof, but he hoped that the enemy did not know lightning attacks.

So, he jumped out of the water, and blasted Alex with a Pk fire γ (heavier damage by fire), of which blasted fire at Alex and exploded him and the area around him into flames.

He then landed a few yards infront of the flames, and quickly readied his sword and arm cannon to try and counter any sort of surprise attack, as this Enemy was very tricky.

Edited by Secret Person