Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2/Call Of Duty Elite, MLP Forums Clan/Group. (Xbox 360)

Indigo Twirl

Hey everypony!

Just wanted to announce, I had a great idea to start a Call Of Duty Elite clan/group, for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2. Anypony is free to join, just have an Xbox 360, and Xbox Live. I thought that all the ponies out there that are lookin' for other ponies to play with/group up with on Black Ops 2, so anyone lemme' know whatcha' guise think, and if yall' are up for it. Any day, any time! Hope to see at least some of yall' on Black Ops 2!

• Brohoof 3

Um yea sure why not. It would be nice to have people to talk to on cod.
My gamertag is Biohazard7162,or zRevenantz, either one will do.

Edited by zRevenantz

My GT is jammo2000. Send me an invite. Hope to see you guys online.

I guess I need something so this message reaches 100 characters soo... Antidisestablishmenarianism.

Edited by Jammo

Torukmakto1337. Even though I don't have elite, is that alright? Or are you only looking for Elite members?

Oh, and we should make a clan tag. My suggestion, something related to the concept of "20% Cooler." Maybe "20%C" or "20PC." Or something more general like "CiM" (clanship is magic).

Call Of Duty Elite for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 is free, you only have to pay for the Modern Warfare 3 version of it. But yeah, I will add you in a bit, I got some things I have to get done first though. So be expecting a friend request in about an hour or two.

• Brohoof 1

It's free? Nice.

Gotcha. Won't be able to accept it until tomorrow, though, my Xbox is at home and I'm on campus tonight. I mostly play on the weekends, not much during the week.

What game mode are you guys a fan of? I pre-ordered, so I spend a lot of time in the Chaos Moshpit.

Um yea sure why not. It would be nice to have people to talk to on cod.

My gamertag is Biohazard7162,or zRevenantz, either one will do.

My GT is jammo2000. Send me an invite. Hope to see you guys online.

I guess I need something so this message reaches 100 characters soo... Antidisestablishmenarianism.

Ok I will add you guys. My gamertag is Jokuc. The same as on the forums.

Torukmakto1337. Even though I don't have elite, is that alright? Or are you only looking for Elite members? Oh, and we should make a clan tag. My suggestion, something related to the concept of "20% Cooler." Maybe "20%C" or "20PC." Or something more general like "CiM" (clanship is magic).

% does not work so it's like 20pC then (which doesnt look pony related.. I want others to know its a brony clan) . Also, the forums have made another clan for cod.

I am not sure if I would join. The only clantag I would want to use is [Pony] :P

Though I actually prefer to go without clantags. But Ill add you guys anyways.

Also, isnt this in the wrong section?

Edited by Jokuc

I couldn't tell if its in the wrong section or not, so I put it in the section not relating to the MLP, I was unable to find a video games section anywhere either. If it is let me know and I will move the topic to its proper corresponding forum branch.

Hey Guys I'd Love to play/join. My Gamer Tag is Groves101 I'd Love some friends to play Black Ops 2 with. Just send me a friend request and message me so I know to add you. Hope to see you guys and gals online.

Edited by Groves86

I would join but I don't have the Elite crap installed but I may try and I know its free.  If I have it up the GT Jghx5.  Hope to see more bronies on Black Ops 2.  ...If I can stop playing Far Cry 3.

Or... You could join the "Brony Guards"

We mainly did BF3..But now we are expanding to other games such as COD and looking for more players to join our clan... And since I'm in charge of the COD branch... Lol we'd be happy to have more members!

Check out our thread and feel free to request to join!!!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/34144-battle-field-3-brony-platoon-brony-guards/page-6?hl=brony+guards#entry934940

Just ignore it when it says a bf3 clan... We have expanded to cod

Just wondering, are we going to play together on set days or are we just going to play whenever we are on?  Also is there an actual Elite Clan to join or are we just going to play together? Once again the Gamer Tag is Groves101

• 1 month later...

I would like to join your clan or at least to play with some bronies online.I have an cod elite account but i will need to reinstall the application again -.-, my GT is TwixMixTopix ( http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/TwixMixTopix/tempo/card.png ).
Btw. I am in middle of my third prestige,my K/D is 1.55 and i like to rush when playing the game(what to say i am a dumbass) and i am from the UK region.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Always down to play with some bronies in arms. I'm down to play Multiplayer & Zombies (though I'm not exceptionally good at the latter). I should warn you all though:

I don't play well with others... (I rage hilariously hard sometimes)

Gamertag: Viny1 Scratch

Hey everypony!

Just wanted to announce, I had a great idea to start a Call Of Duty Elite clan/group, for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2. Anypony is free to join, just have an Xbox 360, and Xbox Live. I thought that all the ponies out there that are lookin' for other ponies to play with/group up with on Black Ops 2, so anyone lemme' know whatcha' guise think, and if yall' are up for it. Any day, any time! Hope to see at least some of yall' on Black Ops 2!

Hey me and my friend have a gaming clan which does all sorts of games such as CoD, BF, Halo etc. We have an Elite clan set up already, all you guys should join if you are interested ^^. Information is in my sig. 

• Brohoof 2

hey guys its macedogg411 and my clan is redy its called M.L.P LOVERS all you need to do is apply for it and you will be accepted right off the bat so i hope you apply. its on black ops 2 elite. hope to take up arms with you guys soon in the meantime happy hunting and good luck on the battlefield.

Edited by rainbowdashlover639

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry y'all. I have been extremely busy lately and haven't had time to check back on the topic I had started. Nearly forgot about it, lol. But the reason I had started this topic, was to find a group Of other ponies, besides myself, to group up with whenever some of us are free, and to play some good ol' Black Ops 2. I can't really make a CoD: Elite clan, due to the fact that I happen to be a member of the official "My Little Pony" clan that has been around since the beginning of CoD: Elite, and its clan base. And at first they would let anyone in but now they only let a select few in because of how people were just joining to take advantage of the clans unlocks on Elite. And once you are in the clan, if you leave you are not allowed a second chance to rejoin, no matter the reason. So, pretty much with that the case. Its basically like we are just a bunch of good old friends meeting up on Xbox, to fill up a party and play some Black Ops 2. Just wanted to let everypony know due to the fact that I had noticed some ponies asking for clan invitations, when there really is no clan... Just a topic for us to meet new people and socialize and play some games on Xbox Live together. /)