searching Equestrian Civil War (OOC)

Pinkazoid

I'd like to join but a quick question, what kind of technology is there in the RP? Like modern guns and junk or Medieval sword and shield kinda thing?

This is an alternate timeline where Luna manages to divide the Elements of Harmony. I'd guess that if it's not canon, or if something more advanced or similar isn't canon, don't use it.

Edited by Descant

Find the Heart of the Jungle!

Still searching for players! Join today!

This is an alternate timeline where Luna manages to divide the Elements of Harmony. I'd guess that if it's not canon, or if something more advanced or similar isn't canon, don't use it.

sooo no guns? no snipers or rifles or handguns? no "fluttershy pulled out her barret, and checked the mag"?

"You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!" Solaire of Astora.

Okay...so it is medieval sword and shield. I may have to change my OC haha oh well it is what it is.

sooo no guns? no snipers or rifles or handguns? no "fluttershy pulled out her barret, and checked the mag"?

I suppose not(Darn) Nice example btw! lol :D

As men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, because it belongs to everybody to see you, to few to come in touch with you. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are, and those few dare not oppose themselves to the opinion of the many

Yeah I honestly wouldn't like the idea of modern technology in the RP. I can see it easily turning into "That" Roleplay.

Also I'll post my OC sometime later, and resume posting, sorry I can't use computer right now I'm on phone, I'll post again later :3

• Brohoof 1

lel.png

:3

Name:Dead eye
Species:Earth pony

Appearance:cerulean coat, red and black mane, gold eyes, wears leather padded shoes to keep quiet
Cutie Mark (if any):black bladed sword crossed over a blood red shield

Personality:Strong silent type but can be loud if he needs to be. Very loyal to Luna and his higher ups.

Biography:Dead eye was a everyday soldier in the SE. But when the rebellion arose he took sides with Luna as he simply liked her more than her older sister, and Celestia's oppressiveness ticked him off. 

Lunar Republic or Solar Kingdom?:Lunar Republic
Branch within Faction:Infantry
Ranking:Corporal

As men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, because it belongs to everybody to see you, to few to come in touch with you. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are, and those few dare not oppose themselves to the opinion of the many

Do you think you can change the title of this to include OOC, and the other to include RP? Pretty pwease? *squee*

Find the Heart of the Jungle!

Still searching for players! Join today!

im gunna be fluttershy for the NLR!

do i still have to fill that form for fluttershy though. just wanna know.

• Brohoof 1

"You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!" Solaire of Astora.

Well, here is my own entree. But be aware, I may have gone ahead and given myself a high rank, but please let me know if this is not okay. I have tried to explain this as much as possible so that it isn't just some God Modded OC.

Name: Lance Vanguard
Species: Pegasi

Appearance: Light Blue Coat, Red/Purple Mane, Muscular in build
Cutie Mark (if any): Golden Laurel Wreath

The rest of the info is in the link: Lance Vanguard

Lunar Republic
Branch within Faction: Military Command
Ranking: Lieutenant of the Guard

• Brohoof 1

W9l6vjS.png?1?3720

Name:Dead eye

Species:Earth pony

Appearance:cerulean coat, red and black mane, gold eyes, wears leather padded shoes to keep quiet

Cutie Mark (if any):black bladed sword crossed over a blood red shield

Personality:Strong silent type but can be loud if he needs to be. Very loyal to Luna and his higher ups.

Biography:Dead eye was a everyday soldier in the SE. But when the rebellion arose he took sides with Luna as he simply liked her more than her older sister, and Celestia's oppressiveness ticked him off. 

Lunar Republic or Solar Kingdom?:Lunar Republic

Branch within Faction:Infantry

Ranking:Corporal

im gunna be fluttershy for the NLR!

do i still have to fill that form for fluttershy though. just wanna know.

Well, here is my own entree. But be aware, I may have gone ahead and given myself a high rank, but please let me know if this is not okay. I have tried to explain this as much as possible so that it isn't just some God Modded OC.

Name: Lance Vanguard

Species: Pegasi

Appearance: Light Blue Coat, Red/Purple Mane, Muscular in build

Cutie Mark (if any): Golden Laurel Wreath

The rest of the info is in the link: Lance Vanguard

Lunar Republic

Branch within Faction: Military Command

Ranking: Lieutenant of the Guard

You three are approved. Give Berryzoid some time to write your names in.

And now... we wait for something to happen.

so, i can just start posting RIGHT now? as in, any point within the next few hours?

well thats nice but now i gotta sleep sooo....

• Brohoof 2

so, i can just start posting RIGHT now? as in, any point within the next few hours?

well thats nice but now i gotta sleep sooo....

Yes, you can post at anytime. You've been asked to join in the room so you're good to go. See ya in the RP. I can't wait to see how you deal with the total hail storm going on.

So what the hell is going on with Vanguard? He just totally told a General to basically piss off and even without the Princess saying okay to his plan is doing it anyway. How is that even remotely acceptable. I frankly call BS on it. You're Godmodding. You are a LT, which is the lowest Officer rank available and you just stride in and tell the Princess and one of her generals what to do with themselves? VERY bad form.

I have nothing else to say in this RP until this BS is addressed. Because my next course of action would be a buck to his side followed by castration

Edited by Obsidian_Winter
  • Brohoof 1

My past does not define me 'cause My past is not Today

Seriously. That was some serious subordination. You need to get your act together. If you do that again... well, I'm gonna demote you. Show some respect, or you aren't getting any higher!

Respect? Well, Lance in polite to only the ponies he feels he needs to be polite to. He seeks personal gain at all turns and if there is none to be had then he simply disregards it. In this case Lance seeks Applejack's rank, so he simply infuriated her a bit. If she isn't on her game then he is more likely to step up. In other words, he will be nice when he needs to, but never if it is not needed.

W9l6vjS.png?1?3720

Respect? Well, Lance in polite to only the ponies he feels he needs to be polite to. He seeks personal gain at all turns and if there is none to be had then he simply disregards it. In this case Lance seeks Applejack's rank, so he simply infuriated her a bit. If she isn't on her game then he is more likely to step up. In other words, he will be nice when he needs to, but never if it is not needed.

Making an ass of yourself is no way to move up...plus...unless you are an Earth pony, which you are not, you are not infantry, You are Air support so you couldn't have my rank even if you wanted it. You want to go after the Commander of the Air Support. I wouldn't recommend it.

Plus, showing disregard to superiors will only get you landed in the Brig.

Do you think you can change the title of this to include OOC, and the other to include RP? Pretty pwease? *squee*

Sure, sorry 'bout that mate

I'll get right on it xD

Also sorry about not posting, I had a fight with dad yesterday, unable to use my computer at the moment.

• Brohoof 2

lel.png

:3

Making an ass of yourself is no way to move up...plus...unless you are an Earth pony, which you are not, you are not infantry, You are Air support so you couldn't have my rank even if you wanted it. You want to go after the Commander of the Air Support. I wouldn't recommend it.   Plus, showing disregard to superiors will only get you landed in the Brig.

Don't think that I'm just randomly going around and looking for a fight, I just have a plan I'm sticking too, how I get there is not the issue. Why is he so rude to some of his superiors? Because he is confident that his position is safe (which it is not) and that Applejack has little influence over his actions. He honestly just doesn't care, although he doesn't quite think through the consequences of some of his actions.

Also, though most pegasi are stationed in the Air Support, Lance leads the Regiment of Guard that are charged with the protection of important military personal. Though he has very little to do with how they are deployed, he has full right to take command of them.

• Brohoof 1

W9l6vjS.png?1?3720

Don't think that I'm just randomly going around and looking for a fight, I just have a plan I'm sticking too, how I get there is not the issue. Why is he so rude to some of his superiors? Because he is confident that his position is safe (which it is not) and that Applejack has little influence over his actions. He honestly just doesn't care, although he doesn't quite think through the consequences of some of his actions.

Also, though most pegasi are stationed in the Air Support, Lance leads the Regiment of Guard that are charged with the protection of important military personal. Though he has very little to do with how they are deployed, he has full right to take command of them.

There is NO way at ALL that an LT can just take command over a General. I mean thats just plain stupid. I don't care about his plans and frankly you just joined this RP and have no idea how the Infantry, Air Support or Mages work. You can't just write yourself in this badass position when you are literally the lowest officer on the pole. Period.

You three are approved. Give Berryzoid some time to write your names in.

And now... we wait for something to happen.

Could I change dead eyes name? I haven't posted anything with him yet so I was just wondering. His new name would be Obsidian Blade

There is NO way at ALL that an LT can just take command over a General. I mean thats just plain stupid. I don't care about his plans and frankly you just joined this RP and have no idea how the Infantry, Air Support or Mages work. You can't just write yourself in this badass position when you are literally the lowest officer on the pole. Period.

Maybe that was phrased wrong; he doesn't own them. Sure he leads a regiment but he doesn't have overall command. You know what, never mind. I'll just drop out now. I'm in a good position to do so. It was worth a shot but I see my RP'ing isn't up to standards under the circumstances.

W9l6vjS.png?1?3720

Maybe that was phrased wrong; he doesn't own them. Sure he leads a regiment but he doesn't have overall command. You know what, never mind. I'll just drop out now. I'm in a good position to do so. It was worth a shot but I see my RP'ing isn't up to standards under the circumstances.

I don't want you to quit, I just want you to play fair. Its totally possible to have ambition and be a go getter and still follow protocol, you know? I've Rped with you before, so I know you can do it...just remember that we are still in the MLP universe and you don't see many cit throat ponies...

• Brohoof 1

Name: Sky Warden.

Species: Pegasus.

Appearance: Light blue coat, silver mane, neglected hooves.

Cutie Mark (if any): Two clouds, morning and night, orbiting each other.

Personality: Gentle, calm, wise, patient, lazy, passive, and sometimes he get cocky.

Biography: Born in Cloudsdale but grew up in Ponyville. When Princess Luna declare her rebellion againts Princess Celestia, he joined the Republic at will because he believe that every race could live in Equestria in peace.

Lunar Republic.

Branch within Faction: The Solar Airforce.

Ranking: A Vassal who leads a small group of 30 pegasus (You didn't give any specific troop trees). Skilled in spear and disarming.

Check my page on my signature for more details.

Well, I'm interested to join the Lunar Republic. I've sent my registration form but I got no responds, so I quote it.

gYnJwil.gif

Pinkeh asked me to put this here. Just another What Do You Think About Me stuff.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/the-loriens-r2075

Name: Flitter Shrub
Species: Pony/Alien

Appearance: Turquoise coat and an alternating pink and green mane.
Cutie Mark (if any): Flitter Shrub does not have her main Legacy, hence, she has no 'cutie mark'.

Personality: Flitter Shrub is a sympathetic, kind Lorien, and she is rarely ruthless, and will only kill, or in her usual case, temporarily knock out, her enemy if necessary. During the civil war, she knows she must kill or injure all NLR subjects.
Biography: Flitter Shrub escaped from Lorien when it was under attack, and she was taken, with many others, to Equestria, where she currently lives and tries to blend in with the other Equestrians. She currently has 3 legacies, telepathy, ability to control nature to certain limits, and she can heal people she cares about, long with enhanced strength and speed and telekinesis.

Solar Kingdom
Branch within Faction: The Solar Mages
Ranking: Unknown. Flitter Shrub simply appeared from the blue, metaphorically, and she offered to help the Solar Kingdom with her powers.

opalicious.png
Signature made by me!

Here's a list of my old names so you all remember me, old to new. Strawberries Yum/The Opal Family/The Opals/Luna Opal/Bumble Berry/Rainbow Jack/Colgate Revolution/Bad Seed/Bad Apple/The Alicorn Amulet/Opalicious/Doctor Who/The Tenth Doctor. I can't believe how long I've been here :')

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/the-loriens-r2075

Name: Flitter Shrub

Species: Pony/Alien

Appearance: Turquoise coat and an alternating pink and green mane.

Cutie Mark (if any): Flitter Shrub does not have her main Legacy, hence, she has no 'cutie mark'.

Personality: Flitter Shrub is a sympathetic, kind Lorien, and she is rarely ruthless, and will only kill, or in her usual case, temporarily knock out, her enemy if necessary. During the civil war, she knows she must kill or injure all NLR subjects.

Biography: Flitter Shrub escaped from Lorien when it was under attack, and she was taken, with many others, to Equestria, where she currently lives and tries to blend in with the other Equestrians. She currently has 3 legacies, telepathy, ability to control nature to certain limits, and she can heal people she cares about, long with enhanced strength and speed and telekinesis.

Solar Kingdom

Branch within Faction: The Solar Mages

Ranking: Unknown. Flitter Shrub simply appeared from the blue, metaphorically, and she offered to help the Solar Kingdom with her powers.

Um... sorry, Amulet. No aliens. If you can simply submit another OC, though, that would be fine. But Both me and Higushari have too much strategy to worry about without having to worry about an invading race- even if they aren't going to attack. Sorry, Alicorn Amulet.

Though if you want, you may post another OC!

• Brohoof 1

Um... sorry, Amulet. No aliens. If you can simply submit another OC, though, that would be fine. But Both me and Higushari have too much strategy to worry about without having to worry about an invading race- even if they aren't going to attack. Sorry, Alicorn Amulet.

Though if you want, you may post another OC!

Sigh...Guess I'll have to look through my list of OCs again -.- I'll be back in a moment.

I have found one of my other OCs, and if anyone is offended, I'm sorry.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ice-opal-r1459

Name: Ice Opal

Species: Pony

Appearance: See Picture

Cutie Mark (if any): Snowflake

Personality: Ice Opal is a very nice pony, always out to meet new ponies, and he doesn't like to be left alone.

Biography: Ice Opal grew up a year apart from the current family members, and he was often teased by them because he was the younger one, but after he got his cutie mark and he was master of the ice, they began to handle him like an equal.

Solar Kingdom

Branch within Faction: Solar Mages

Ranking: Private (?)

opalicious.png
Signature made by me!

Here's a list of my old names so you all remember me, old to new. Strawberries Yum/The Opal Family/The Opals/Luna Opal/Bumble Berry/Rainbow Jack/Colgate Revolution/Bad Seed/Bad Apple/The Alicorn Amulet/Opalicious/Doctor Who/The Tenth Doctor. I can't believe how long I've been here :')