Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Final Exams is everypony taking?

Forsooth

American Romantaicism and Realism (Take home final)

Cognitive Psychology (need an 80% to make a C in the class)

Women's Literature

Linguistics and Languages

Gender Communication (Take home final and I have to record a presentation)

Time for my first experience with college finals.  I have Music Appreciation, then Drawing on Monday.  Tuesday, I have Writing, which I had to take for some reason for my graphic design major, and Design.  Wednesday, my worst subject of all time, math, time to suffer through my Intro to College Algebra final. :(

That moment when you realize that you have twenty hours to start and finish your twelve page Ethics final (Topic: Plural and Conflicting Values: How conflicts are possible in Monistic and Pluralistic systems [along with a lengthy section on Akrasia, the professors dissertation topic]). The only thing keeping me from a breakdown right now is MlP:FiM. Why is this show so darn calming for the stressed student?

I kind of got lucky this semester. Only three of my classes have final exams this week:

- Intro to Aviation/Career Building (it's one of those mandatory "Intro to College" courses that are becoming more common, just major-specific) - DONE

- Private Pilot Ground School - DONE

- Meteorology - Tomorrow - Shouldn't be that difficult actually. The only part I'm a bit shaky on is the different types of atmospheric lapse rates.

Other than that, I also have some College Writing papers to revise before 11:59PM tonight, as well as an analysis for Intro to Theatre to write (our final exam in that class was last week, in place this week we are doing a final project).

Edited by Sky Nomad

I took my exams last week! Honestly, I was dreading them..but I was able to get through them just fine.

Spanish Level 4 (like AP Spanish in high school but in college) - 200 question final and two oral presentations.

College English - 5 minute presentation on voting rights on felons + 150 question final.

American History: Pre-Civil War Years - 70 question final + paper on Civil War

Introduction to Computer Programming - 50 question exam + three programming projects on Java & Visual Basic

Western Civ, French I, English and Literature I, Geometry, Advanced Biology. I did WCiv already, but I still have the rest to go. French tomorrow, then math, English, and finally bio. Then I have a 3 week holiday break, so I'm looking forward to that.

None, actually. Graduate school courses tend to lack final exams.

The last assignment I have left is a 5-7 page paper briefly analyzing one or two theologians we have covered in one of my courses. Otherwise, I'm basically home free.

I wish all other students who do indeed have final exams the best of luck!

Theologians? Really? I was going to be a minor in theology but I dropped it because I didn't want to have an insane senior year. May I ask what theologians?

And yeah, I'm graduated... so I don't have to deal with finals anymore... I just have to deal with the occasional bad dream where they tell me I won't be getting my degree LOL...  and yes... you will have those bad dreams too. Which is why I keep my degree close to my bed stand, so when I wake up I can remind myself that its behind me. XD

I graduated this summer, but I remember how difficult this time of year can be for students. Best of luck to everyone writing their final exams and papers in the coming weeks. I send you happy thoughts!

Theologians? Really? I was going to be a minor in theology but I dropped it because I didn't want to have an insane senior year. May I ask what theologians?

It's for a Christology course (i.e., the study of the Christian concepts of the person and work of Jesus), so we went through theologians such as Karl Barth, Thomas F. Torrance, and Karl Rahner---basically anyone our professor (whose book we had to read) preferred to cover. The task of the final paper was to analyze the Christology (or lack thereof) of a theologian we discussed who was not Barth, Torrance, or Rahner. It was just as well since any of those three would necessitate an enormous project of a paper.

I went with Sallie McFague, which basically means there is little to any Christology present. But what is left in its stead proves to be incompatible with most Christian orthodoxy. That was basically the gist of the paper I wrote.

(As an aside, I took Theology as a minor halfway through my undergraduate studies. I might have switched my major from Government to Theology if I had not already received so many Gov credits.)

• Brohoof 1

I only have three classes this semster but I've taken my final for Business Applications for Windows

Tomorrow is my Expository Writing final

Then Thurdsay I have my Intermediate Algebra final.

I'm feeling pretty good about all of them. I wish everypony best of luck out there! =D

It's for a Christology course (i.e., the study of the Christian concepts of the person and work of Jesus), so we went through theologians such as Karl Barth, Thomas F. Torrance, and Karl Rahner---basically anyone our professor (whose book we had to read) preferred to cover. The task of the final paper was to analyze the Christology (or lack thereof) of a theologian we discussed who was not Barth, Torrance, or Rahner. It was just as well since any of those three would necessitate an enormous project of a paper.

I went with Sallie McFague, which basically means there is little to any Christology present. But what is left in its stead proves to be incompatible with most Christian orthodoxy. That was basically the gist of the paper I wrote.

(As an aside, I took Theology as a minor halfway through my undergraduate studies. I might have switched my major from Government to Theology if I had not already received so many Gov credits.)

That's awesome. My knowledge of modern theologians is pretty limited, I mostly studied the ancients, Tertullian, Pelagius, Augustine, etc. I do remember reading Karl Barth though, as well as Bonhoffer who is my favorite cause he tried to assassinate Hitler, heh heh. :)

• Brohoof 1

Law- Fun! We're doing a mock trial for this.

Media Art- A few photoshop assignments. Not rough at all.

Algebra 2- God help me.

AP lang- This is going to be easy.

AP spanish- Just an essay. Nothing too difficult.

Ancient History- Hooray for me cramming in a million years worth of history for this exam! 

Pre-calc- I'm likely screwed here too.

-So yeah, everything should go just as planned. Except for math...

Right now? studying for History of Art 200 which is basically from the Paliolithic period to High Gothic if that helps anyone....80 IMAGES TO MEMORISE!! and that's besides the rest of the information and dates ARGH!!

then I have one more online exam and Essay to sort out !