Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna game 0,1,2,3,4,END

derpylover13

Hey everypony am i the only one who rrly loved the luna game series? And what other horror games like that are out there!? I loved playing the Luna Game series, flutter island 1,2 and the rainbow dream 1,2,3! If anypony know plz let m know!

• Brohoof 1

No. You're not the only one. However i have never played it nor will i ever in the future.

Im a wimp, fact o' the day. Whenever i try to be brave in any scary game it always ends in screaming, tearful failure.

I'd probably loose it playing story of he blanks (never played that either)

Speaking of which are you familliar with Story of the blanks?

Its not exactly like the luna game but its still pretty creepy from what i hear.

• Brohoof 1

I've never played any of them. Tell me, are they any good? Worth downloading? Oh, who am I kidding, do I even have the nerve time?

There is one called Story of the Blanks, as previously mentioned.

There's another called Pony Space, which is a shooter based on Dead Space. Didn't seem to get far in development, but hey, zombie space ponies.

Story of the Blanks is not near as scary as people make it out to be.  Creepy, yes, but not scary.  it's 8 bit and it's 3rd person.  It's more of a miniature RPG than a horror game.  Pretty interesting.

Also, I haven't played Luna Game, but I've watched others play it.  Well, if you can call it a game.  I must say, it's pretty messed up. :S

to everyone wondering: the Luna Game series consist of series with little playable parts and screamers, basically. the first 3 ones are basically that, the only evolution being that the pop-up takes longer to appear and builds up more suspense before picking it on you, and becomes more bearable, too: the first game locks your desktop with one of 2 pop-ups for about 5 minutes. while doing that, it generates a bunch of copies of the image you just saw, with same named text files, which all contain the phrase "The End is Neigh".

the second and third one doesn't lock down your computer, but only gives you pop-ups. i think the 3rd makes it impossible for you to start the game after completing it because of a code lockdown of the game.

the 4th one is by far the most interesting one, and the one that feels more like an actually surreal game: you control Luna jumping down a cliff, killing herself, going to hell, which switches between 2 scenarios, the last having a scene where you run away from the darkness trying to engulf you, and at the end, you meet, guess who?

Luna Game Zero is basically a prologue to all of these games, which feels more like an actual game. it too contains a pop-up at the end, but it's far more disturbing so it makes up for that anyway. what's it all about? Luna killing Pinkie. of course.

is it worth playing? only if you can handle obnoxious pop-ups. play the 4th one at least, that one's the redeemable one. Zero, too, if you want. but there are better ways to spend an afternoon with.

• Brohoof 1

I did see the Luna Game on youtube and I mus say I kinda jumped a bit when one of the images popped in,

I don't think I will ever play that to be honest as, like Dice, I too am a whimp

When it comes to horror of any kind :blush:

Especially stuff like this :blush:

• Brohoof 1

It's been forever since I've heard someone mention it, but yes, I did play all of them and it didn't really scare me. I jumped but the effect wore off afterwards. If you're new to jump scares then it wouldn't be for you but if you're a survivor horror addict like me then you can probably handle it. I don't know much about pony themed survival horror, I just wish they'd go ahead and finish Silent Ponyville already, although, my arrow keys are broken, so I couldn't play it. :(

• 3 years later...