Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which MLP character would survive the Hunger Games? Would YOUR OC(s) survive?

MagicalStarRain

Who would win the Hunger Games?  

33 users have voted

1. 1. So, who would?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Your OCs
    • Other
    • You(Good luck...)

Rainbow Dash would win for sure. She could just create a sonic rainnuke (like the one from "Lesson Zero") and murder half the other tributes in ten seconds flat.

Edited by CamRad18

Twilight: Her magic should be more than enough to stomp anything that gets in her way as long as she's serious, even more so if she's angry. I know I wouldn't want to face an angry Twilight. I could see her doing very well.   

Rainbow Dash: She'd be almost impossible to hit, and add that with her highly competitive nature, she'd be a nightmare to be in a real fight with. So she has a solid chance to win.

Rarity: Of all the Mane 6, I honestly think Rarity has the best chance to win. She's shown several times that whenever she's in real danger, she never panics (unlike the others) The Diamond dogs didn't scare her, Godzilla-Spike didn't scare her and she even charged a Manticore without hesitating. When the chips are down, the little drama Queen is quite formidable. 

Applejack: Being the physically strongest of the bunch, AJ would excel at any close range fight, and she's pretty level headed. But her stubborn streak might be a problem. And her complete lack of a range game might prove fatal. But so long as she keeps the fighting close, she should be okay. 

Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie: These two are screwed, sad to say. Fluttershy wouldn't last 10 seconds and Pinkie would try to befriend another contestant before getting killed.  

• Brohoof 2

alot of you doubt Fluttershy, but i think she has a chance. shes delicate and a chicken shit (lets be honest here), but whos to say she wouldnt turn violent after seeing enough suffering and pain? she'll either become traumatized and curl into a ball till someone kills her, or she'll fight back and go hardcore on everyone. i vote the latter here. 

remember, the quiet ones are the dangerous ones. she'll use her kind demeanor to lure you into a false sense of security, then snap your neck like a twig. she beat up a bear in one episode ... well kinda. she could easily use those skills to inflict pain instead of cure it. lets also not forget her rage moment at the end of season 1... thats the kind of anger she could carry into battle with her. 

i wouldnt write Fluttershy off just because shes shy and timid. when your neck is on the line, you can either lie down and die or stand up and fight back.

carpe diem becomes her battle cry

• Brohoof 1

Carpe diem becomes her battle cry.

I think that Fluttershy would be more of a Fuge diem (Flee the day) sort of mare, but you put up a pretty good argument for her survival. And Metatora brought up the interesting possibility of Rarity doing well. She might not win, but perhaps would last a few days.

Pinkie:Probably not.

Rainbow:She may because of her speed.

Applejack.:She's a great contender, lots of physical strength. 

Fluttershy: Only because she's too cute and innocent to kill.

Twilight: Magic would let her survive.

Rarity: Fashion won't help you here, darling. You'll make a fabulous corpse, though.

Big Macintosh:Applejack, but stronger and has a tougher mentality. My favorite contender.

Derpy: Maybe she could set off some weird set of accidents that lead to her winning. I can imagine her derping through a battlefield, tripping beneath arrows, accidentally dropping things from the sky on ponies heads, etc.

OC

Topaz Trinket: I don't see him lasting too long on his own. Maybe if he was with Shooting Star(his sister) His magic is rather poor, and he would have a hard time killing somepony else.

Shooting Star: Maybe if she was with Topaz(her brother) Alone she has decent survival skills, but doesn't have the right mentality.

Flare Flash: OP as heck. Being possessed by an ancient demon does have its perks.

Edited by Brosparkles

Pinkie Pie would win because she can disobey the laws of physics.

She can break the 4th wall, and swim through land.

She can play 10 instruments at once, grow fingers, and can make a crazy face that your cannot top.

She can put two and two and two together, and can make killer cupcakes.

Oh, did I mention she could break the 4th wall?

Edited by Blindshot Predator

Fluttershy could go guerrilla too, using her knowledge of the forest to her advantage, such as building traps, using the foliage for camouflage, etc. stay hidden and quiet till the right moment comes to strike, then catch your prey by surprise and drop them without making a sound. 

theres also the possibility of the x-factor in her instance, which is her ability to communicate with animals. she easily could use that to her advantage, such as for distractions, luring enemies into traps, or attacking enemies if the animal is strong enough. i dont think she could send an animal to its death, but who knows where her head will be after she snaps. 

Fluttershys weakness is her lack of courage, but she has enough strengths to make her a formidable opponent, should she surprise them or catch them off guard. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't think any of the ponies would really be able to kill each other (They wouldn't...kill, would they?)

As for my OC, no, I don't think she'd survive the Hunger Games. I mean, she's a filly for starters, secondly, she's not a fighter, so she'd be doomed.

• 4 months later...

I made a new OC, so I'll tell you if she could survive or not.

Since people living in the districts can't travel from one district to another, she wouldn't have any prior knowledge of them. She would probably survive because she's smart and she has good spy skills. 

(edited)

I'd have to say either Rainbowdash or Applejack. Rainbow because of her speed to escape and grab items out of the cornucopia, and Applejack because of her amazing ability to adapt and survive.

edit: You should make this a poll topic.

Edited by SoundRaptured

(edited)

Fluttershy would win because she would most likely go hide somewhere and lock herself away from everyone. Everypony else would end up killing each other and she would win by default.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

This is just a poll version of my old topic on the same subject. SoundRaptured gave me the idea, so yeah.

I think either Twilight or Rainbow would win. My OC, Star Rain, could possibly stand a chance thanks to her smarts and art and magic abilities.

Edited by MagicalStarRain
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy would win. Sure, she looks all cute and innocent, but when the games start she automatically turns into badass mode and starts opening up cans of whoop ass, in every flavor too.

However a sponsor could send Vinyl Scratch her record table,and she could start playing her wubs so loud that everyponies head just explodes.

So yeah one of them would win.

:) glad you took my advice.

I was thinking about the whole fluttershy thing, and it may be possible she could have an evil side. introverted, concealed ponies like her can have a vicious other side that's as surprising as seeing the other side of the moon. so she MAY have a chance to win if she was that cruel and evil and decided to use nature against them all.

*coughflocksofbeesandhoardsofbearsatyourwillcough* :D

This is just a poll version of my old topic on the same subject.

Because admittedly, this topic is identical to your old one, they have been merged. The poll is still here.

I'd put my money on Lightning Dust, maybe. She's the closest thing that the MLP world has to a career tribute. Very well-trained and athletic, with the added bonus of being almost sociopathic with her disregard for the health/lives of others. There are characters (Dash and Twilight, namely) who could take her in a fight, but they have bigger consciences that would hamper them. Lightning's speed would be extremely hard for anypony to cope with as well.

• Brohoof 1

Out of the Mane 6, I think AJ would have the biggest chance of winning. Once she got over trusting her friends, a kick to the head would take them down pretty fast.

Out of all of the background ponies Doctor Whooves(Just Because) or Derpy(I just don't know what went wrong).

Midnight would actually have a good chance at winning. He has razor tipped mechanical wings, the wit of twilight, and is possessed by a demon. If confronted, he can arc lethal lightning from his wings. Considering the unquenchable bloodlust of the demon inside of him that caused him to live in the Everfree forest, I think he would have a good chance at winning.

Personally, my OC Dawn Rider would survive. He's fast,agile and has enough street smarts to outsmart an avenue.

Out of the mane 6, I think Applejack. Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle are the most obvious choices ^_^

Pinkie Pie. No Contest.

She can randomly appear anywhere, do the impossible, can even keep up with Rainbow Dash and has one the greatest weapons known to ponykind; the party cannon.

It wouldn't take much for Pinkie to snap then go crazy on everyone with the power on randomness. That's why I love her.wub.png

(edited)

Rarity.

Okay, I know your looking at me funny right now. But look at her.

Rarity is the Element of Generosity. If she's killing people, she's giving them pain. She also has the ability to control gems below the surface, so she can have free weaponry. (Gems are sharp, man.)

If she meets

The Nightmare, she can also turn into Nightmare Rarity.

How awesome is that?

She also has an eye for detail, but as seen in A Canterlot Wedding, she does well when fighting. She might get stressed easily, but when stressed, she just works harder. 

the_light_that_shines_by_animalsss-d5vh2

She'd also get a *#$@load of sponsers because of her charms.

Edited by Jolteon