Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dusty Soul

So, @GamerLuna7 wanted me to draw a Vinyl Scratch thing, so I did.  I honestly am very pleased with how it turned out.  I will never EVER color with crayon again. XD

post-5223-0-54986000-1356492205_thumb.jpg

I was surprised at how hard the setup was.  I thought that would be the easy part.
  • Brohoof 4

AWESOME :wub: :wub: :wub: Omg it looks so sweet and cool . Everything is just like from the show ultra sweeeeeeet ,i cant wait till i see more of your drawings :wub:

Thank You very much.  I was super suprised at how hard it was to draw the Dj setup.  I thought that would be easy compared to Vinyl herself.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think it would be actually pretty cool if you did not color it with crayons.  :lol:

...Yeah, I'm actually not joking.

I know, I still need to buy some colored pencils.  I noticed all I had were crayons in my drawer so I thought, whatever.  I thought it was pretty smooth for crayons though.

I know, I still need to buy some colored pencils.  I noticed all I had were crayons in my drawer so I thought, whatever.  I thought it was pretty smooth for crayons though.

I think crayons make everything look worse, unless you have some mysterious talent almost noone on this planet has. Either way, if you want to go for price/quality, go for Faber-Castell pencils, you can do pretty proffesional work with those, without spending all that much.

Anyway, don't mind me too much, I'm used to being rather obsessive critic, but when I see ponies and try to be friendly, it always ends up as gibberish.

I think crayons make everything look worse, unless you have some mysterious talent almost noone on this planet has. Either way, if you want to go for price/quality, go for Faber-Castell pencils, you can do pretty proffesional work with those, without spending all that much.

Anyway, don't mind me too much, I'm used to being rather obsessive critic, but when I see ponies and try to be friendly, it always ends up as gibberish.

Your avatar so fits with your comment XD. But i also agree that the picture would look nicer with some pencils.I dont know what high quality firm pencils have you buy.