Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Rainbow Dash's School of Awesomeness

DJShy

To put it simply, it is a roleplay about Rainbow's school on how to be awesome.

This is to give other people ideas, sense I want to atend the school, and I'm not exactly the worlds best RD inpersonader.

Or world's beat speller.

I don't care If you give me credit, just make it, so I can atend.

Edited by DJ-Shy3

Perhaps. I could start it if you wanted me to. Do you think you could give me a little bit more information? You don't have a lot to go on at the moment.

If you gave me a bit more on what you want this to be, I could do it for you.

Edited by Doctor-Whooves

No, the point of this is I love the idea, yet I don't have the creativity nor the ability to copy RD to make this.

Therefore, this is Like a suggestion to get it into other's heads and have them lead it.

Perhaps. I could start it if you wanted me to. Do you think you could give me a little bit more information. You don't have a lot to go on at the moment.

This is just the outline of the idea. How it goes and what happens is up to you.

Edited by DJ-Shy3

So, um, do you want me to start it, or..... Like I said earlier, I'd appreciate it if you gave me little bit more info on what you would like it to be.

And like I said, this is just to get the idea into people's heads. And you are better off starting it after planning it out your way.

Righto. I'll get started with it. I think I may be able to pull off a Rainbow Dash, and I may be able to do something with this idea. Let me think it over, for a few minutes, and I'll start it.