Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP: FiM questions

Beth Sycamore

1. If an pony had the mixed heritage of being half earth pony and half pegasus,could that pony still fly,or would there be something wrong with the wings?

2. Is the reason that Scootaloo isn't flying,is because she is half earth pony,or is it just her wings are demormed enough to be unable to fly?

3. Does Fluttershy,Zecora,the mane six,and other Apple family members walk in and out of Everfree Forest,on a regular basis?

4. Who are Applejack's and Big Mac's favorite cousins?

1. I would guess that it's a matter of whether or not you inherit wings; if so you can probably fly, otherwise obviously not.

I have no idea. I've heard people say that she's deformed though.

Zecora is the only person who regularly goes in and out of the forest. The others usually only go in to see her.

I don't know, probably Braeburn because he's the most developed one.

1.I highly doubt it would be a deformation, or a handicap if you will.

2. Yes Scootaloo has a deformation. 

3. Zecora lives in the Everfree forest, and Fluttershy is too scared to go in, and Applejack really has no business going in.

5. Was the barn that was destroyed and rebuilt,in fact the Apple Family homestead?

6. How many barns are in Sweet Apple Acres?

7. Why has the Apple Family let the fruit bats stay in their apple trees,instead of getting rid of them?

8. Is Aunt Applesauce older then Apple Rose and Granny Smith,or is she around their age?

5) Yes. Well, the barn has been destroyed several times throughout the series xD

6) Not sure about barns specifically. I think there is only the one that was seen in the latest episode. But judging on some different shots there are three major structures on Sweet Apple Acres. Don't hold me up to that, though .__.

7) That's for the fan to decide. We don't officially know. They haven't really stated a reason on a show. Leave it to head cannon!

8) Again, we don't really know. We can make different estimates based on appearance, but that's only so accurate.

6) As someone who works on a farm in RL, I can say that having only one 'barn' in a orchard-type farm of that apparant size would be odd. Especially when Sweet Apple Acres isn't just dealing with apple orchards. Although you never see them carrying anything other than apples, I could have sworn I spotted cherry trees in one episode, as well as small plots of corn and carrots. Plus the various farm animals such as pigs, chickens, sheep, and possibly cattle (athough they may not be part of Sweet Apple Acres, I'm not sure of that). While there would likely be one main barn, there are probably smaller specialized barns and silos here and there around the property.

• Brohoof 1

1. If an pony had the mixed heritage of being half earth pony and half pegasus,could that pony still fly,or would there be something wrong with the wings?

If I'm not mistaken this one was actually answered once, i may be wrong but i think the offspring reaches back in the heritage and just comes out as either lets say a "full" earth pony or full "pegasi", depending on the family tree, or something or another, i don't think there is like some kinda half and half thing going on.

2. Is the reason that Scootaloo isn't flying,is because she is half earth pony,or is it just her wings are demormed enough to be unable to fly?

3. Does Fluttershy,Zecora,the mane six,and other Apple family members walk in and out of Everfree Forest,on a regular basis?

4. Who are Applejack's and Big Mac's favorite cousins?

1. It's explained in Baby Cakes that pegasi and unicorn traits can stretch back several generations.

2. She has a deformity

3. Zecora lives there, and I think most of the Mane 6 have learned that as long as they're careful there isn't too much to fear.

4. For Applejack I might guess Braeburn? 

5. Was the barn that was destroyed and rebuilt,in fact the Apple Family homestead?

6. How many barns are in Sweet Apple Acres?

7. Why has the Apple Family let the fruit bats stay in their apple trees,instead of getting rid of them?

8. Is Aunt Applesauce older then Apple Rose and Granny Smith,or is she around their age?

5. I kinda doubt it, it'd crush all their personal belonging, kitchen, etc.

6. I'm guessing 2-3.

7. They're probably hard to exterminate or something, and they don't want them spreading to other fields, so it's easier to just leave them there.

8. I think they're about the same age...

1. I think the way it works is that there is a chance that the baby will either be an earth pony or a Pegasus  there won't be an "in-between" baby.  If Pegasus, it can fly, if not, it can't.

2. I believe she has something off with her wings, but I'm not certain.

3. Zecora seems to be the only one going in and out on a regular basis, but others could be too.

4. I have no idea. >_>

9. Was Granny Smith born into the Apple Family,or did she marry into it?

10. Before GS became a granny,wasn't she just simply called Smith? Why would anypony name their filly foal "Granny"?

11. What are the age differences of/between Big Macintosh,Applejack,and Apple Bloom?

12. Why are the MLP staff not letting Big Mac say more then just Yep and Nope? I'd like to hear him speak whole sentences.