Gift Card Giveaway #4

Rainbow Skywalker

So After the holidays were done, I was left with a couple of Gift cards.  We'll start out with a 15$ Itunes Gift Card just for you guys.

To enter the drawing for this gift card, simply leave a comment below talking about... uh... I dunno...  How about your favorite instrument? That's slightly relevant I guess.

The winner will be chosen randomly.  As in, I will pick a number from a random number generator and the person's comment that corresponds with that number will then receive a PM with the Gift Card code.

So just leave a comment below, there's no hidden fees or anything. The contest will end January 5 at 12:00 PM US Eastern TIme.  

Also keep on a lookout for the next Giveaway, which will be another Itunes gift card.  If you couldn't tell already, It will be titled something along the lines of "Gift Card Giveaway #5"

"Why Am I Doing This" you might think? Well it's because everyone on the forums is just so nice and awesome and stuff.  And everybody's good at doing art or music, whereas I have nothing to offer :(.  So instead, I give you free stuffz in hopes that I'll make somebody's day.

ALSO, FREE BROHOOFS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!

Edited by Rainbow Skywalker
  • Brohoof 3

post-3011-0-85540100-1392783641.png

Signature by Azura

みぞれ 恋人 (:

sweet, nice of you doing this by the way, id like an itunes gift card, best part is i got nothing to lose

as for my favorite instrument, i guess drums

• Brohoof 2

2nr1unq.png

Come to my xat http://xat.com/fyrestone

PSN/Wii U - STVH1295

3DS FC - 5455 - 9682 - 0735
Dueling Network Name - <STVH>

That's very nice of what you are doing. :3 Um... My favorite instrument would have to be the ocarina as it's the only thing I know how to play. XD

• Brohoof 2

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

Man, you've done this four times, and it's very, very generous of you.  

My favorite musical instrument is the bass guitar.  Not only is it often overlooked, but it's capable of doing things that can only be described as "sick".  

For instance, the Seinfeld theme song.  Or anything played by Les Claypool. 

• Brohoof 2

#1 Asuka fanboy.  

Signature created by Thunder Bolt.

Former names:   Dash Is Best Pony, TrixieLover97, and Twilightlicious 666

Drums. The only instrument that I have any ability to play. (And I'm awful at drums, so that should tell you just how much I'm not musically talented.)

• Brohoof 1

how even is otter and how can it be if

Free gift cards, eh? You sir, deserve a medal for being so nice. A real one. With sparkles. But not the kind in Twilight. Because I don't like Twilight.

Random ranting aside, my favorite instrument is the Coronet. For those who are clueless, this is much similar to a trumpet, but has a darker, (In my opinion, better,) tone. I've been playing it for 4 years now, and I think it's capable of incredible music.

• Brohoof 1

doctor_whooves_by_the_doctor_whooves-d65

Signature by myself

Signatures, Avatars, Wallpapers!

Dang, you must be one heck of a dude if you think 'I'm' nice. Favorite instrument? Hm... I don't know, maybe Piano since that's the only thing i can play (by ear). But I also really love the guitar.

Edited by Ponyworld Destroyer
  • Brohoof 1

Cyril Coltefeller, the Head of Magical and Technological Development.

Fierasil de Rosa Canter, the optimistic flyer.

And that's it.  The contest has ended and the winner is..

Reply #6!!!!  This means you Doctor-Whooves!  You'll be sent a PM in just a sec.  Now everybody look out for the next one, and be sure to reply to it.  I'll have it up in about 30 minutes or so from now.

post-3011-0-85540100-1392783641.png

Signature by Azura

みぞれ 恋人 (: