Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need help naming my OC :3

Bronyette

Okay, I've had this character for quite some time and I have no idea what to name her. She is athletic  but doesn't use her wings very often as she was raised on land. She is really good with repairing electronics and gadgets and in her spare time she likes to listen and make music. 

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/Steiner_309/Bronyette_zpsdc5e0bf2.png

Her cutie mark:

http://clipartist.info/SVG/2011/December/music_headphones_icon-1331px.png

Thank you for all suggestions! :3

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 3

I'm thinking...   Ultraviolet.   The hair, the eye color, the (implied) attitude, the affinity for electronics. All seem to point to Ultraviolet, in my view. Not sure why, but they do.

I must say that I really like that name, and now I only wish I had of thought about it myself. It fits in every retrospect so far as I see it.

• Brohoof 2

They are all really good so far. :3 Thank you everyone. 

I'm thinking...

Ultraviolet.

The hair, the eye color, the (implied) attitude, the affinity for electronics. All seem to point to Ultraviolet, in my view. Not sure why, but they do. :P

I really like Ultraviolet though. Seems to fit her very well in my eyes. ^w^

I'm thinking...

Ultraviolet.

The hair, the eye color, the (implied) attitude, the affinity for electronics. All seem to point to Ultraviolet, in my view. Not sure why, but they do. :P

This guy knows what's up. :P

Really though,Ultraviolet does fit your OC very well.Sound Wave could also work,but then you'd be ripping off a certain Decepticon...

• Brohoof 1

Ultraviolet and Synthesizer are really close. x-x I dunno if I can choose, I really like both equally. Oh, the decisions! XD So difficult.

Are you sure which one you'll use? And is the answer to the previous question the same as the answer to this question?

(Choose wisely)

• Brohoof 1

I'm leaning towards yours but both have so much flair. XD I think I'll go with Ultraviolet, but maybe I'll make another character named Synthesizer. Hmm.. maybe part of her family. All seems well. Thank you all for the suggestions!

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking...

Ultraviolet.

I second this :D Sounds like the best name suggestion out of them all, plus I'm pretty terrible with names..(Seriously I haven't even officially decided what I'm going to name my OC. maybe I'll have to make a thread about that soon :P.)

• Brohoof 1

I'm just taking a wild guess and listing a name that I randomly thought up in my head

Dusky Coral

Dusky means Dark 

&

Coral means Pink

just a wild guess off the top of my head

• Brohoof 1

I'm just taking a wild guess and listing a name that I randomly thought up in my head

Dusky Coral

Dusky means Dark 

&

Coral means Pink

just a wild guess off the top of my head

That's a pretty good one too, very pretty. :3 Thank you. 

But my official choice has to be... Ultraviolet. It fits very nicely. Thank you so much to StratoPegasus for the name.  And thanks to everyone who gave me ideas. 

• Brohoof 2