Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

(Hey! Tulsa isn't that bad!!! At least here on the moon it doesn't look bad....)

Granted, but there must be only one moon house, and Moon Base 22A don't lose to no man/woman. Your moon home is destroyed after 2 hours of brutal gladiatorial combat.

I wish for my chips to come back from those rage lasers....

Granted, but that just means I can build a house so leatherbehlt stops stealing my friggin moon chips!

(I didn't mean this movie night... tomorrow is heist movie night!)

I wish I had some popcorn and chocolate for heist movie night...

Granted, but it's only for rent (every first tuesday of the month, better not be late, I'm a VERY aggressive landlord)

I wish I could get you guys to rob a bank with me... building all these moon houses is expensive.

• Brohoof 1

granted! you enlist me to help you plan a heist on bank of america in Orlando fl. we plan everything to a T and even pay off homeless people to create a diversion using noting but cheese, two hamsters, a chainsaw and a single spork. we attack at dawn, ar15s's at full draw loaded down with ammo, c4 and the most important thing of all, peach preserves. but something goes wrong you drop the peaches and the splatter on the floor covering me and you both. the sent of food drives the homeless into a mad feeding frenzy, instead of robbing a bank we find our self's attempting to fend off a herd of hungry, insidious homeless with chainsaws. we fight hard for 3 days and 7 nights and return to our hide out, our bodies broken and our life's wasted. its just then you turn on the tv to show that all the homeless have turned into peach eating zombies! whole orchards are being depleated, grandmothers across the nation have nothing to make cobbler out of, and worst of all 7 people that have a special food imunity and that can only eat peachs (one of them morgan freeman) are in endanger of dieing!  you change the channel to FOX new only to see you and I fending off the hord of homeless zombies with one word across the top of the screen...hope...and that the whole world is looking to use to defeat them all. we share a glance of epic awesomeness and grab our guns and hit the streets. with a shifty glance skyward we embark on a epic journey to rid the world of the zombie homeless peach eaters, and become best friends.

damn almost forgot!

i wish i had me some damn peaches!

Edited by dash blast
  • Brohoof 4

MOST AWESOME CORRUPTION EVER!!!!!!

Edit: Granted, but they come with the homeless zombies.

I wish all people on this forum could be at least a tenth as awesome as Dash Blast here.... XD

Edited by FractaLuna
  • Brohoof 1

i feaking lol'd at that in real life!

granted but he starts coming up late on the rent and soon just stops paying. late one night he skips out on you leaving you with a destroyed home to renovate and several dead moon men bodies to depose of. see if you had not left me on earth to sell deep space real estate on the freaking moon this wouldn't have happened! 

i wish i could be that awesome all the time and not just in spurts!

Granted, but that involves zombifying them.  On the plus side though, you control these zombies and now had a zombie army.

Well, now that I died, I wish I was reincarnated as a cello-playing, heat-resistant military robot whose ultimate goal is the destruction of the entire pigeon species.

Granted, but instead you get Big Macintosh (aj's brother) and he has a gun. You don't want to eat that.

I wish Morgan Freeman could also eat apples so that the homeless zombies wouldn't steal all of his food.

• Brohoof 1