Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted, but then your are knocked off of a table and devoured by a Pit Bull

I wish that I had an unbreakable, unphaserable, gravity proof, waterproof, iceproof, fireproof portal that could take my anywhere, and the power for it is supplied by a generator with the same properties as the portal. And that the Equestria I go to is one of my choosing.

Granted, but it all becomes canon eventually.

I wish that I knew what the liquid inside of canned air duster is. (it's friggin cold when you hold the can upside down, and and have a mist of it spray out, apparently it gives you frostbite)

Granted but the information receive may be false. (I think you're talking about is a bunch of different gasses compressed into liquids, not sure on specifics tbh)

I wish my nose would stop itching on the inside

Granted, you win the lottery. Unfortunately, said money is all counterfeit, thus you are arrested for fraud and currently awaiting trial.

I wish I could find a working map. .   

Granted, but you find out that it is not compatible with your computer configuration/ you get it, but it is very scratched up, thus making it unusable on PS3 and Xbox

I wish I got a MSI laptop that has a longer battery life by 4 hours

(edited)

Granted, but it has no CD drives, usb ports, LAN ports, and generally cannot accept any sort of input.

It also has no exhaust fan, and it cannot access the internet.

It also permanently smells like pizza, thus attracting various insects into the keyboard.

It also does not have an OS.

It also is missing a video card.

It also is in poor condition.

BUT you can still turn it on and have that 4 hour extension of battery life you wanted. :-bd

------------------------------------

I wish that this wish gets corrupted.

Edited by Kroire
  • Brohoof 1