The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Hoh-Hoh! I don't even need magic to solve that problem! How would you like an Eldritch Horror for a boyfriend!

I wish I had a sense of smell!

(Some catch am I, eh what?!!?)

• Brohoof 1

Granted! You know have olfactory senses.
Unfortunately you smell everything, ever, at all times.

:D

I wish it was Thursday again so I could pack up and head to Jersey for PonyConNYC.

:3

*Clack, Poof* Granted! PonyCon goes just SO well & love, harmony & friendship spread to such an intense extent that everyone there melds together into one giant, gelatinous mass of bronydom!

Wish these darn dishes would stop getting so dirty to where I have to keep cleaning them all the darn time!

Yes, I am making Dishes Wishes.

• Brohoof 2

Granted! Your dishes wishes washes down the drain as whenever you don't wish to wash a dish is dashes into a million tiny pieces.

all you can say is "darn it. I dashed the dishes with my wishes."

I wish I had more time to write. 

Edited by icyfire888

Granted....you wake up in an uninhabited tropical island in the middle of the pacific ocean with nothing but a solar powered laptop with MS Word  and a survival kit. 

I wish I knew how to dance

Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 1

Granted!
You ride dolphins as a mount, exploring the depths that they can reach, somehow not drowning in the process.
But as a result, you're driven mad with the desire to conquer the ocean, which you begin to do by dominating the many pods of dolphins on the Earth.

I wish people watched more anime.
More good anime.

*Clack,Poof!* There ya go!    ....What? No, didn't add anything. Pokemon is its own downside.  There's ghosts floatin' around that reportedly eat your soul, and every town has its own gang of homicidal costume-coordinated dorks.

On the bright side however, here, I'll be your professor and give you your first pokemon! Take care of this little Ralts for me! Because if you treat her poorly, she'll eventually evolve into one ah' them Gardevoirs and end the world by summoning a black hole when she's feeling somewhat down.

I wish for a hug!

@@The_Gobo,

Sure thing! Howsabout some sweet, fluffly little pancakes?                                  All sixteen tons of them!

*Avalance Noises!*    And I helped!

Wish I didn't have to keep spending money for new stuff & they just gave it to me outta the goodness & trust o' their lil' merchanty hearts!

@@Widdershins,

Done! Everywhere you go, store owners give you their wares... whether you want them or not. They force themselves and their generosity upon you, and ignore you if you refuse. As you are showered with these free gifts, the local economy collapses due to the huge outpouring of free goods, and soon, one by one, all the stores in your area go bankrupt and shut down, leaving everyone who used to work in retail in the area there without a source of income. If you move, you know the same will happen again, so you must decide, will you go on a "shopping spree" across the nation, or shall you move somewhere quieter, with nowhere to shop, where you'll have to fend for yourself?

I wish for the ability to fully comprehend any written or spoken word placed in front of me, no matter how obscure or ancient.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted. Your resulting excessive knowledge not only drives you to insanity, but also causes people to become more suspicious of you. At least almost every archaeologist, historian, and linguist out there would like you to help them out!

I wish Gilda visited my dreams tonight.

Edited by HorsesandMOARGaloar

Granted. But in a literal sense, she's physically sucked into your imagination and hates every minute of it.

I wish I didn't feel like a bag of [REDACTED].

Edited by The_Gobo
  • Brohoof 1