Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted. You are then asked to read through all the Spam Cat Food Variant catalogs and will be paid excessively. However, there's millions of catalogs. You are signed up, too. :D

Also, Norse gods are slightly worse off than Greek gods. Norse gods can be killed or otherwise heavily incapactiated fairly easily, require either magic apples for immortality or have to be powered by worship and doing their fairly hard tasks, require things like ravens for omniscience alone, and do not have omnipotence.

You should have done that.

Also, I wish for fanfic.

Edited by The Weapon

Granted. You can move the foundations of reality because UltraHigh!Cthulhu nicknamed them telas. That is now canon in Or Something Like That, the weird story. You are a reality warper, but Haruhi keeps coming to visit and teleporting takes the same amount of effort as other medium-scale reality warping.

I wish for A RED SPY IN THE BASE. Because the BLUs at the SCCF are antibrony for some reason.

Granted. It's full of Molestia's thoughts. You found her personal diary. Gamer Luna then steals it because she needs to get updated on all the Celestias' dirty thoughts.

I wish for a bird.

Granted. You get a bunch of empty juice boxes because Luna and the Birds have already drank it all.

I wish for even bigger birds! AHAHAHA

Edited by The Weapon