Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted. The RP is created, but literally everyone but you abandons it like a fish would do to their children on the first post. Which is made sloppily. "And than she liekd de piktur" kind of sloppy.

I wish for a harmless apocalypse.

granted, but in the end you find out you were of no help.

i wish diamond tiara and silver spoon stopped bullying forever and become holders of the elements of harmony. :diamondtiara:

Granted! a horn grows on your forhead and everyone thinks you're a freak so you can never show yourself in public again, and scientists are trying to catch you to do research on.

I wish school was a bit more interesting.

granted but every assignment is pass or fail at the end of class at every school you attend

I wish my pony OC (avatar) and my dnd chariter (darf barbaerin) would meet each other. not going to lie would like to see how bad it go's.

granted, but the knowledge of Kung fu is so grand and expansive you forget everything else about and your life. You BECOME the embodiment of kung fu....O_O

no emotions..no friends...no family....

Just you...and Kung fu O_O

I wish some of the RPs on this site became Movies...with excellent quality and voice acting.

Granted, 

An evil monster will now viciously eat you if you get a single bad grade and you spend the rest of your life studying because you're afraid of being eaten.

I wish everyone's avatar became cat-based for a day :3

granted, but pinkie ran out of ammo for her cannon and the next shipment of confetti wont come in for another 3 years, having her turn into pinkamina and now we have this happening pinkamena_animated_by_3dapple-d4aarko.jp

I wish I didn't get sun burned for ever