The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted! You can now say '/home' aloud and be instantly teleported back home.
But when you do, it's just you. Whatever you had on you fails to be transported with you :V

I wish the world was made of blocks.

Granted! Though everything is made out of blocks of plastic and life itself seizes to exist. But hey, Lego is cool.

I wish I would be brave enough to, on occasion, sing and sing well in public.

• Brohoof 1

Granted, but they always involve the dismemberment or elsewise eating of ponyflesh. What? Their predators, that's the natural order a' tings!

I wish I had a job. No, wait, check that. Wish I knew what a job was so I could go out and get one of dem!

• Brohoof 1

Granted, you know the name and description and involvement of every job or form of employment known/unknown to man.
You will of course, however, never have any of them.

I wish I was funny.
:3

Granted! You now know exactly what you should be doing.
But you never do it.
For some reason.

Also, Mencia isn't funny.
He tries to be, but he's not D:

I wish I was rich lol

*Clack, Poof!*   Granted! You are now made out of a solid, living mass of pure chocolate fudge! While you needn't worry about melting alive, you are however equidistant from both a rather large anthill & Pinkie Pie.

Also, Mencia isn't funny. He tries to be, but he's not D:

Hee-hee! I know! That was the point!

I wish I could somehow reach through the internets & literally & repeatedly whap people in the actual faces with this picture of my OC!!!

...Hmm, my oc pic is kind of making me hungry for butter-boiled crawdads for some reason.

Heh, he sure is awfully focused on-      *looks at fan-art*               Daaaaang!                            Uhhh.... right!

*Clack, Poof!*   Granted! You two have the times of your lives wrapped up in each other's loving embrace... until you wake up, and like all dreams it quickly fades away from memory until it feels like it never happened at all....

Wish I could do that thing that Pinkie does where she can control her hair at will!

Granted. The city collapses into a pile of rubble.

I wish Pinkamena becomes a fashion model.

Not granted, because in what universe is pinkie a fashion model? O_o

319924.png

Pinkamena's hair looks stylish, so this is enough to make me imagine her as a fashion model.

*Clack, Poof!*   Granted!            But since we all know how irrepressible she is, she absolutely insists on creating dresses too! She also insists that all of her creations have to also be edible!  In between literally spoiled dresses and reported constant attacks from ants, the fashion industry soon falls apart!

I wish time wasn't a thing. I hate time! Stoopid time!

• Brohoof 1

Granted, Time continues to move.
But the effects of it having stopped for a moment are felt throughout the universe, and it is all destroyed.

I wish the universe wasn't destroyed :V

* Clack, Poof*    Granted! Though since it no longer exists, you can't have referenced it in the first place in order to make the wish thereby causing a paradox that sets things back in order to bring it back into existence. Only this time, when you first experienced it, it literally deafened you.

I wish friendly animal-humanoids were as common in real life as they are in Animal Crossing & other video games.

Granted! But unfortunately, humans aren't friendly towards them and beguin to wage war against them despite their friendly demeanour.

I wish I was grave enough to get into cosplay and create accurate and interesting outfits.